Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mikathegreat2

Driver Of The Day-italian Gp

DOD Monza  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Driver of the Day?

• Vettel
    • Kovalainen
    • Kubica
    • Alonso
    • Heidfeld
    • Massa
    • Hamilton
    • Webber
    • Other

Hamilton put himself into a positon to win if it had continued to rain. He did very well today. Vettel, however, was perfect.

Well imho this is the problem with F1. They all have different cars so who knows? Personally I think Vettel was hardly pushing for most of the race, whereas Hamilton was going as fast as his car would allow, and on that basis he did the better job. But who can say really...

Well imho this is the problem with F1. They all have different cars so who knows? Personally I think Vettel was hardly pushing for most of the race, whereas Hamilton was going as fast as his car would allow, and on that basis he did the better job. But who can say really...

:lol::lol::lol: ...and so on. Now Murray you really are on top flaming form :D:lol:

:lol: Perhaps this is why l like F1 so? It's so subjective you can argue anything. But still, I do think Vettel basically had it easy today.

:lol: No, honestly, I think Vettel had the benefit of a car that was at least the equal of everybody else's. The only car that came close was the McLaren, and as we both agree, Lewis blew it in qualifying yesterday, so Vettel was in a much stronger position today.

Sure, I agree with all that. Lewis's defending against Webber made me laugh, but he was risking it a bit - in these days.

Bah, Muzza. Sometimes the Forum is filled with ****ed up hippocrates, who crave for bold racing and when they get it they whine like a puppy which got its d#ck stuck in a vacuum cleaner, just like they whined couple of seasons ago when Micheal was given the no1 status, now some of them would love to see Massa get the no1 status understanding that there is a better chance of a driver winning the WDC if given the better status.

Anyways, fantastic race by Vettel, he deserves a better seat than Redbull. BMW, why root for Alonso?

Bah, Muzza. Sometimes the Forum is filled with ****ed up hippocrates, who crave for bold racing and when they get it they whine like a puppy which got its d#ck stuck in a vacuum cleaner, just like they whined couple of seasons ago when Micheal was given the no1 status, now some of them would love to see Massa get the no1 status understanding that there is a better chance of a driver winning the WDC if given the better status.

Anyways, fantastic race by Vettel, he deserves a better seat than Redbull. BMW, why root for Alonso?

:yes:

I think there have been tons of good races this year. Sure, some have been borefests, but we've had some good ones too.

Nothing like Suzuka 2005!

Well of course nothing, nothing compares with that. Simply because of the guy who won, man do you remember him? He was something alright.

Well of course nothing, nothing compares with that. Simply because of the guy who won, man do you remember him? He was something alright.

Yeah, I remember. These days he seems to have lost it behind the walls. May be he will find it when he goes to China.

Vettel of course!

It was a great race!

I don't think anyone can take anything way from Vettel's victory. How can people say Hamilton or anyone else could and would have won if this or that didn't happen, since he didn't? There is only one winner and that 's Vettel. I don't think he had it easY WINNING AN F1 RACE IN A TORO ROSSO...

Indy 2005 was THE race for me.
Yeah. Barri and Schumi came soo close to crashing in that race.... :P

Please consider that there was a lot of traffic that day.

Where margins are a width of three inches, Seb's win was worthy to the score of fifteen feet.

It's astounding, how EVERYBODY simply ignores BMW. They started 10th and 11th, and finished 3rd and fifth. Kubica finished on podium - from 11th!!!! Vettel really showed his class today but, excuse me, he won from pole position. If he was so brilliant, so was Heikki, except that he was expected to do well. Not to rain on anybody's parade, but other than driving (nominally) slower car, Vettel simply drove very well in the rain. He had the best visibility and the least interference. Kubica moved 7 places, ended up on podium, and was miles ahead of his immediate competition (Massa, Hamilton, and Raikkonen). If Hamilton had such a brilliant race, how come he is not on podium? with a car presumably faster than just about everybody that FINISHED ahead of him??? Sorry, but all things being equal, It's Vettel and Kubica on top, followed by Heidfeld, then Alosono, then Heikki, THEN Hamilton (for effort, not result).

If we are looking at the whole weekend, then yes, Vettel takes it, followed by Bourdais. He, and both Force India cars take the "best effort with abbyssmal results" award.

Oh, all of you Hamilton adorators- Kubica is only 14 points back, and those bimmers looked awfully fast in practice...