Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mikathegreat2

Driver Of The Day-italian Gp

DOD Monza  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Driver of the Day?

• Vettel
    • Kovalainen
    • Kubica
    • Alonso
    • Heidfeld
    • Massa
    • Hamilton
    • Webber
    • Other

That doesn't bother me to be honest.

The whole idea is to finish as high as you can so as long as you do it by legal means then fair play.

Well it is the point to finish as high up as possible, but which would you rather prefer...a race where drivers overtake each other on track, almost touching, not giving an inch, doing this thing called racing....or one where they follow each other for 90-mins, and due to an opportune pitstop someone comes out ahead of another person from their pitstop, just to follow around the course again.

One is action, the other a snore.

Thought we wanted action, and drivers that are willing to do something to create it.

Well it is the point to finish as high up as possible, but which would you rather prefer...a race where drivers overtake each other on track, almost touching, not giving an inch, doing this thing called racing....or one where they follow each other for 90-mins, and due to an opportune pitstop someone comes out ahead of another person from their pitstop, just to follow around the course again.

One is action, the other a snore.

Thought we wanted action, and drivers that are willing to do something to create it.

Ya the Shumuacher/Ferrari combo proved that is about as exicting as watching paint dry.

Ya the Shumuacher/Ferrari combo proved that is about as exicting as watching paint dry.

I have had to take many a sedative whilst positively buzzing over the molecular qualities of emulsion and its natural propensity to dry in a highly pleasing fashion.

Yup. He did. But that's part of the problem, and that's part of the reason he ended up 3rd, while Kubixca ended up on podium. As I recall, Hamilton made the same exactly mistake last year.

Yep! He puts too much pressure on himself. Something he really doesn't need to do!

I have had to take many a sedative whilst positively buzzing over the molecular qualities of emulsion and its natural propensity to dry in a highly pleasing fashion.

:lol: What color? :lol:

I take the point and yes by all means let's have overtaking on track.

However, F1 without overtaking on track does not bore me as you never know what

:lol: What color? :lol:

teal and lavender with a splash of Bahama-yellow...