Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YHR

New Villian In F1

Well Lewis Hamilton sure has had an impact in F1. He has gone from Boywonder to Darth Vader in the space of two seasons.

I guess with quotes like this

"I drove really well. I took it easy at the start and then decided to close in and hunt them down. I pulled off some good moves."

I think the game is on now. The world press(Outside GB) will be all over him now. He established himself this week, and now there is no doubt with what we are dealing with.

A new F1 Villian.

:lol:

It had to be this way. Vettel is the new good guy, Lewis is the evil man. Kimi is the guy who doesn't care. Alonso can be a bad guy, but he can also be a good guy like when he was fighting the ultimate bad guy (Schumi).

It had to be this way. Vettel is the new good guy, Lewis is the evil man. Kimi is the guy who doesn't care. Alonso can be a bad guy, but he can also be a good guy like when he was fighting the ultimate bad guy (Schumi).

:clap3: Ya it's all good. F1 is putting on quite the show this year :clap3:

And DC can be the slapstick dumb guy.

Well Lewis Hamilton sure has had an impact in F1. He has gone from Boywonder to Darth Vader in the space of two seasons.

"I drove really well. I took it easy at the start and then decided to close in and hunt them down. I pulled off some good moves."

I think the game is on now. The world press(Outside GB) will be all over him now. He established himself this week, and now there is no doubt with what we are dealing with.

A new F1 Villian.

D!ck heads like JV always did their talking on track. Lewis will do the same and spend his leisure time in the company of a Pussy Cat doll and counting his $$$ - Whether you like him or not is irrelevant as long as he gets the job done.

D!ck heads like JV always did their talking on track. Lewis will do the same and spend his leisure time in the company of a Pussy Cat doll and counting his $$$ - Whether you like him or not is irrelevant as long as he gets the job done.

:lol: d#ck Heads like JV won the championship first though :lol:

JV is retired isn't he. How come people keep bringing up his name? :lol:

And DC can be the slapstick dumb guy.

:lol: DC is the former semi-good racer who's having one last year, doing his best to have accidents with each driver on the grid. I say go DC go, go home.

:lol: DC is the former semi-good racer who's having one last year, doing his best to have accidents with each driver on the grid. I say go DC go, go home.

Yeah, he wants to leave an impression on every other racer before he retires.

Yeah, he wants to leave an impression on every other racer before he retires.

Preferably a rubber line from his front tyres...

I thought he was already a villan!

But glad that he IS not a clown like JV.

For the record so we can stop these, "Your' drivers a bigger clown then my driver comments". JV is retired, He is past. I never bring him up on this forum and only try to discuss the issues that are relevent in today's F1. You can say anything you want about JV and it does not personally affect me. I have thrown my support behind Felipe Massa, so if you must attack a driver to get back at me, please use Felipe as that avenue. THen I can actively debate why you are wrong. :lol:

It is obvious that my opinions have hit a nerve with a few of you, and you feel it neccesary to , "get back at me" with remarks about JV.

My opinions are just that. Opinions. I usually do my best to give reason's why I am of the opinion I am. You have a right to your opinion, and that is a right I always respect.

In all my time on this forum, I don't think I have ever personally attacked a forum member. The closest I ever came to loosing it was with the Fellow who used the moniker, "Senna". In that case I just decided to quit the forum as it was being counter productive to me personally.

The driving record of JV is as follows

CART Champion

F1 Champion

Winner of the Indy 500

Second in the 2008 Lemans race.

I think as a driver that is a pretty remarkable career. He also won the WDC in his second year in F1. If Hamilton does not accomplish this feat this year then JV's accomplishment will stand. He duked it out with MS and won. He threw himself into Bar/Honda in an effort to build something, bigger them himself. Add in the fact the guy had a personal code of ethics that he held higher then the sport or his career I think speaks volumes about him.

I would suggest there are a few F1 drivers that could only wish to be as big a clown as JV,

Sorry to other forum members.

Go Felipe, Go Vettel!!!!!!

Ofcourse he's the new villain.

His attics today where typical Senna/Schumacher crap. He must of forgotten this was open wheel racing not old school stock/touring/rallycross racing.

He deserves to penalized for what he did to Webber more then at Spa.

Sorry to other forum members.

Go Felipe, Go Vettel!!!!!!

What else can you say?

I am really happy that Vettel won as it was a nice change, even watching Lewis on the grandstand now and then makes me sick, as it is usually Massa, Lewis or Kimi most of the time. Nice to see an midfield team winning the race by no luck, unlike Fisi's first win. But, some of you guys do sound like the 8yo school gurl who just droped her lollypop watching her pop being beaten up by her enemy's pop, and cheering anyone who could beat the s##t out of the guy who trashed her pop.

What else can you say?

I am really happy that Vettel won as it was a nice change, even watching Lewis on the grandstand now and then makes me sick, as it is usually Massa, Lewis or Kimi most of the time. Nice to see an midfield team winning the race by no luck, unlike Fisi's first win. But, some of you guys do sound like the 8yo school gurl who just droped her lollypop watching her pop being beaten up by her enemy's pop, and cheering anyone who could beat the s##t out of the guy who trashed her pop.

Bah...stop sucking Lewis pop :P

Last year he was quite likeable and that was the image he was promoting.

This year he is intentionally being provocative by saying many things he shouldn't. Maybe he likes it that way, to be the "bad boy" ;) .

I no longer like him though so he is good at it!

Also it makes watching the races more interesting so it's a good thing for me!

JV is retired isn't he. How come people keep bringing up his name? :lol:

It's the same reason why other retired drivers are reffered to in signature quotes.

And Hamilton, a villain? Do me a favour. He's about as villainous as a toddler. I want to see a real nasty basta*d. One that writes hoplessly sh!t music, takes himself way, way to seriously then inflicts it on the world making our ears bleed.

It's the same reason why other retired drivers are reffered to in signature quotes.

And Hamilton, a villain? Do me a favour. He's about as villainous as a toddler. I want to see a real nasty basta*d. One that writes hoplessly sh!t music, takes himself way, way to seriously then inflicts it on the world making our ears bleed.

Good one

You are right about my signature. I haven't bothered to change it since MS retired.

Good one

You are right about my signature. I haven't bothered to change it since MS retired.

Bah, I believe he was referring to the guys with MS in their signatures :lol:

Bah, I believe he was referring to the guys with MS in their signatures :lol:

OH OH. You are guilty too!!!!

A new F1 Villian.

He's been made to believe he is the best driver in F1 history and why would he not think so.

While guys like Kimi, Alonso, and now Vettel or Kubica had to work their way to a decent drive, Hamilton has been given everything free from day one and, still with nothing to his name, he has a top team at his feet that is even willing to sacrifice the second drive to keep him happy. McLaren even gives up on the CWC for Hamilton's sake. Truly unbelievable.

Anyway, Hamilton better pay off and better do it soon or the same folk that worship him will eat him alive.