Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YHR

New Villian In F1

Lewis isn't a villain. He's gangsta, bro. What, with his pussycat doll lady, his BFF Pharrell Williams, and with Ronnie D taking to wearing tracksuits - its all happenin' yo.

Disclaimer: This is a tongue-in-cheek post. If you take offence, I am not held responsible for your idiotic thoughts.

Lewis isn't a villain. He's gangsta, bro. What, with his pussycat doll lady, his BFF Pharrell Williams, and with Ronnie D taking to wearing tracksuits - its all happenin' yo.

Disclaimer: This is a tongue-in-cheek post. If you take offence, I am not held responsible for your idiotic thoughts.

:lol:

This is coming from an ex Hamilton fan.

Last year when Lewis came into the sport i liked him and supported him. He seemed a down to earth guy and did not seem at all c#cky. I was a Lewis fan until the Hungarian GP it was then i came to notice the c#cky arrogant side of him. He was just 22 and was miles ahead in the championship but he thought he had it sown up. For me it was a mixture of lack of experience and arrogance that lost him the title last year. This year is so much worse for someone who's greatest achievement is finishing second to come out with quotes like "If the car's working well im invincible" or words to that effect is incredibly stupid.

Lewis should take a note out of some of the best of modern times the Kimi's the Fernando's and the Schumacher's. They all have much more talent than Lewis and have achieved a hell of a lot more than Lewis has and yet none of them are very arrogant. For me Lewis should try to take a bit of personality from them although from Monza it seems he has took another part of Michaels driving. Also when Lewis does well its "i" when he does badly its "we" and all this moaning about tyres all the "If we did not have the faulty tyre i would have won" Am i the only one to notice that all of the tyres malfunctions that McLaren have had in the last 2 years where for Lewis.(Excluding Heikki at Spain)

Hamilton should look at Sebastian Vettel he is the most talented driver in F1 IMO and even after winning his first race he is so down to earth. Hamilton needs to look at others and change his attitude he seems to think that he is the saviour of F1 after Michael's departure. I believe he believes his own hype that he gets in the media and that will be his downfall once again and his arrogance will cost him the title and hand it to Massa.

I agree. It is a double crime: for one side, because the guy's attitude has become really too much even for many of his fans. For the other, because the arrogance itself conspires against his skills. His move against Webber (yeah, I finally wathced in youtube) was totally stupid: Webber was in no position to actually overtake him (he was on the outside so he either would have to lift off or go out), it could have made both spin out of track and it surely will be a manoeuvre that MW will remember even if he didn't mention it afterwards.

For me, it was a display of the same desperation we all saw in Alonso last year. The "You cannot do this to ME" attitude. I used to believe that Ron was a rather naive but good natured guy, a gentleman as in the days of old. During the last couple of years I changed my mind. Flabby Flav, being the arrogant, flamboyant, epicurean prodigal b#####d he is, has shown better skills at managing his drivers even if he is too cheap to keep them for long. At least he can control them, and somehow has managed to bring Alonso's arrogance to tolerable levels.

I do hope Lewis can shake both his Dad and Ron's moronic tutorship. The guy deserves a better role than F1 Villain.

i absolutely agree,Andres!it would be a pity if hamilton's career was compromised by his arrogance and his behaviour.He's like a different person this year.he's no longer projecting the image of the humble boy who worked hard to make his way to f1,who supports his team,while bad alonso is trying to harm him....blah...blah... this year,it's all about his oversized ego.and i can't blame him,to be honest.he's just a kid(an extremely talented kid,but still a kid!) who was hailed as if he was god throughout 2007.

as far as flavio and ron are concerned,i also consider flavio to be way better that dennis.if one is to blame for last year's mess,that is definetely ron dennis.he couldn't manage neither of his drivers.he let hamilton do whatever he wanted and fernando whine all the time.this is not what a good manager does!and yes,flavio always has his way to make fernando feel comfortable and appreciated.anyway,i hope fernando will stay at renault, although i'm also positive about a possible bmw move!

Best to rename this thread the sad whino's thread. What a bunch of useless wasters bashing a young man who is very talented, good looking, rich and way more gifted that most of you slagging him off. Does he give a sh!t? hell no - The majority slagging him off have never liked him in the first place so trying to add another excuse to the numerous you already have is just a sign of your own sad lives - move on!

If he is a villain in F1 let's see how that affects his retainer in the future. He will earn more than all the current crop of drivers put together because he is that good - he demolished nando in 2007 after that one's confidence was sky high after beating the great Schumacher. That some of you can't deal with the reality is your problem.

You guys are seriously ruining what was once a very very good F1 forum because you waste your energies on driver's personalities rather than focusing on what happens on track. The great posters have long left leaving a kind of kindergarten for the disaffected Alonso fans.

The pure evil and negativity on this forum is draining and it is becoming a very unpleasant place to be.

Try looking on the bright side of life and see how your lives will improve

Best to rename this thread the sad whino's thread. What a bunch of useless wasters bashing a young man who is very talented, good looking, rich and way more gifted that most of you slagging him off. Does he give a sh!t? hell no - The majority slagging him off have never liked him in the first place so trying to add another excuse to the numerous you already have is just a sign of your own sad lives - move on!

If he is a villain in F1 let's see how that affects his retainer in the future. He will earn more than all the current crop of drivers put together because he is that good - he demolished nando in 2007 after that one's confidence was sky high after beating the great Schumacher. That some of you can't deal with the reality is your problem.

You guys are seriously ruining what was once a very very good F1 forum because you waste your energies on driver's personalities rather than focusing on what happens on track. The great posters have long left leaving a kind of kindergarten for the disaffected Alonso fans.

The pure evil and negativity on this forum is draining and it is becoming a very unpleasant place to be.

Both you and Handy are right: this is a dumb, sad and whining thread. It will hopefully improve, though, once you both stop posting in it :whistling:

he demolished nando in 2007

Demolished Nando?

He could not even get more points than him.

I suppose he is currently demolishing Massa.

Both you and Handy are right: this is a dumb, sad and whining thread. It will hopefully improve, though, once you both stop posting in it :whistling:

And leave the loonies to run the asylum

:rolleyes:

Ohhhhhh, no it isn't.

:lol: And so we see these fascinating creatures at home in their natural TF1 habitat. The scousers eagerly provide the entertainment and the Nando fan whines about how, with no preferential treatment round here, even the Lewis fans can whine too. :P

And yes it was a dumb thread, but only because people seem to want to admire the character of their sportsmen. Come on, people: of all the role models in the world can you not find some better ones than pampered millionaires whose life ambition is to drive round in circles 0.5% faster than anyone else, in cars worth more than a small African country.

Having a good day are we ?? :whistling:

:lol: And so we see these fascinating creatures at home in their natural TF1 habitat. The scousers eagerly provide the entertainment and the Nando fan whines about how, with no preferential treatment round here, even the Lewis fans can whine too. :P

And yes it was a dumb thread, but only because people seem to want to admire the character of their sportsmen. Come on, people: of all the role models in the world can you not find some better ones than pampered millionaires whose life ambition is to drive round in circles 0.5% faster than anyone else, in cars worth more than a small African country.

That reminds me of Morecamebe & Wise, when Eric used to peer out into the audience and say 'I see you're fan is in tonight' :lol:

Right.

Please don't tie all Alonso fans with the same brush. I happen to like Lewis - but the fact of the matter is - he is an arrogant twat.

If you cant accept some opinions that differ to yours, then thats not our problem, but yours. Why don't you take your own advice, and look on the bright side of life yourself. Variety is the spice of life, correct.

Thanks.

EDIT: Added the word not inbetween thats and our.

Ohhhhhh, no it isn't.

This is coming from an ex Hamilton fan.

Last year when Lewis came into the sport i liked him and supported him. He seemed a down to earth guy and did not seem at all c#cky. I was a Lewis fan until the Hungarian GP it was then i came to notice the c#cky arrogant side of him. He was just 22 and was miles ahead in the championship but he thought he had it sown up. For me it was a mixture of lack of experience and arrogance that lost him the title last year. This year is so much worse for someone who's greatest achievement is finishing second to come out with quotes like "If the car's working well im invincible" or words to that effect is incredibly stupid.

Lewis should take a note out of some of the best of modern times the Kimi's the Fernando's and the Schumacher's. They all have much more talent than Lewis and have achieved a hell of a lot more than Lewis has and yet none of them are very arrogant. For me Lewis should try to take a bit of personality from them although from Monza it seems he has took another part of Michaels driving. Also when Lewis does well its "i" when he does badly its "we" and all this moaning about tyres all the "If we did not have the faulty tyre i would have won" Am i the only one to notice that all of the tyres malfunctions that McLaren have had in the last 2 years where for Lewis.(Excluding Heikki at Spain)

Hamilton should look at Sebastian Vettel he is the most talented driver in F1 IMO and even after winning his first race he is so down to earth. Hamilton needs to look at others and change his attitude he seems to think that he is the saviour of F1 after Michael's departure. I believe he believes his own hype that he gets in the media and that will be his downfall once again and his arrogance will cost him the title and hand it to Massa.

Yeah Vettel really is amazing in the way he the way he deals with the press and his team and basically everyone he meets. It's a great thing. But Lewis isn't like that, Lewis is different. Honestly I don't know why people care so much.

At the end of it all: Lewis is a brilliant racing driver ;)

You're welcome

:thbup:

Right.

Please don't tie all Alonso fans with the same brush. I happen to like Lewis - but the fact of the matter is - he is an arrogant twat.

If you cant accept some opinions that differ to yours, then thats not our problem, but yours. Why don't you take your own advice, and look on the bright side of life yourself. Variety is the spice of life, correct.

Thanks.

EDIT: Added the word not inbetween thats and our.

Agreed

You need to lighten up. Personal attacks on other posters is what drives people away. You are kind of scaring me. I can't believe people take this so seriously

If he says nothing he is screwed and anything he does say again he's screwed aka dmaned if you do , dmaned if you don't .

He's not arrogant he's that good and knows it .

Yeah Vettel really is amazing in the way he the way he deals with the press and his team and basically everyone he meets. It's a great thing. But Lewis isn't like that, Lewis is different. Honestly I don't know why people care so much.

At the end of it all: Lewis is a brilliant racing driver ;)

Eh? You mean you watch Formula One for the skill, bravery and talent? Are you weird or something? Don't you know it's all about hanging on every word the drivers say. Every syllabel. The intonation. The facial expressions. Their hair and what they wear. Who they are with and the f*cking air that they breath.

We met a young race car driver yesterday at an Mazda Atlantic race , he was the star of "Malcom in the Middle" Frank Muntis I think anyway he was a very open and talked with us as long as he could , had to get ready for his race anyway before we met him we watched as he took his Grandfather around the garage showing him his car , taking the time to show his grandpop what is important in his life and making him feel apart of it , Frank didn't win the race but his Grandpop was very excited and happy for that young man , always nice to see a young driver keeping his family as important as his other interest .

Eh? You mean you watch Formula One for the skill, bravery and talent? Are you weird or something? Don't you know it's all about hanging on every word the drivers say. Every syllabel. The intonation. The facial expressions. Their hair and what they wear. Who they are with and the f*cking air that they breath.