Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

banjo7

Hamilton's Popularity Grows In The Pit Lane.

Actually its really Lily Savage, Pasboh :D But whatever floats your boat.... :D

(for our non UK viewers, Lily Savage hails from Paul's area and is pictured below....)

post-2532-1221554929.jpg

The blonde bombsite :lol:

Anyway, if you don't want the pix of my neighbour, that's fine :whistling:

One of my neighbours is lovely. She's really attractive, sexy, great figure and she never, ever shuts the curtains. It's hell I tell you, hell. My camera is an SLR and it is impossible to operate it using only my left hand.

:lol:

One of my neighbours is lovely. She's really attractive, sexy, great figure and she never, ever shuts the curtains. It's hell I tell you, hell. My camera is an SLR and it is impossible to operate it using only my left hand.

Then you found she was doing the same thing with her left hand on a similar object and you shut your lens for ever! :lol: , you forgot to mention that Paul!

Then you found she was doing the same thing with her left hand on a similar object and you shut your lens for ever! :lol: , you forgot to mention that Paul!

Because it ruins the story, damn you!!!! :lol:

@YHR - enjoy your munch, 'coz you bite pretty easy... :P

Oh you were joking. That was clever. I especially like the way you wrote the text message with exclamation marks, and then left out the emoticon's.

Boy I took that one, hook line and sinker. Good one.

You need a table and a stuck down warm apple pie.

I'm all for not giving a inch tough as racing, but when it's not needed why bother is my point. Lewis was just getting a little carried away at that point in my opinion. But hey, it's all fair and I'm sure when the times comes Lewis will have the same treatment dished back out to him. I just hope I don't hear Lewis having a whinge about it thats all.

You need a table and a stuck down warm apple pie.

Sounds like my date last night.

Bah, who am I kidding? Sounds what I wished my date last night was like.

As a former McLaren driver you don't hear these same complaints about Montoya in NASCAR , maybe Lewis should set his sights on a nascar car career .

Been a lot of Montoya talk about these here parts lately! Is he returning?! PLEASE SAY YES!! :lol::lol:

Been a lot of Montoya talk about these here parts lately! Is he returning?! PLEASE SAY YES!! :lol::lol:

Yeah he just popped out for a minute to grab a feed from McDonald's - should be back any minute now. Hope he remembers my caramel sundae....

Yeah he just popped out for a minute to grab a feed from McDonald's - should be back any minute now. Hope he remembers my caramel sundae....

Thus another perfectly good thread ends up in the gutter..... :naughty:

What, and start a tsunami?

I can see that his latest comments won't really help things, but at least he decided to talk about himself rather than other drivers.

i miss jv and monty. :/

Just imagine when DC is gone. A lot of character has left F1. Althought Hamilton and hopefully Vettel will give us lots to talk about.

Just imagine when DC is gone. A lot of character has left F1. Althought Hamilton and hopefully Vettel will give us lots to talk about.

Wait a minute there Mr YHR. You mean to tell me DC has character? Is it in the same place where Kimi stores his personality, where Lewis keeps his self-respect and where Massa hides his talent?

:lol:;)

I joke. But seriously, DC has character?!!!

Wait a minute there Mr YHR. You mean to tell me DC has character? Is it in the same place where Kimi stores his personality, where Lewis keeps his self-respect and where Massa hides his talent?

Well, he wore a Superman costume on the podium.............................. :eusa_think:

Which thread has survived??

None. I still don't know if that's good or bad...but it's fun either way.

Absolutely. His comments to the on track reporters are hilarious. I laughed whe he said he was going to talk to Massa and beat the crap out of the little b#####d.