Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

banjo7

Hamilton's Popularity Grows In The Pit Lane.

Indeed. It's true, it cannot be denied

And he kicks like a girl too, not very German like at all. Must be the English influence :whistling:

hahahahaahahahahahaha :lol::lol:

schumi said after race he should now focus on learning how to play soccer better lol

Lewis is just going to have to learn he will not be F1's golden boy forever, get his head down, and get on with the job.

Then he will be a champion.

Just more fun and games, and exactly the kind of thing F1 needs.

Post of the last five minutes.

He has a point, but this is racing. Kimi squeezed Lewis at Spa (and they touched) but Lewis got the penalty. I really don't understand what is going on F1 at the moment. It seems to me that the whole world wants Lewis to fail. Why is Glock complaining? Lewis is fighting for a WDC, qulaified down the grid and is trying he best to get as many points as possible - These guys need to get out of the way of both Massa and Lewis and let them race..a WDC is at stake here.
Then again, Glock getting WDC points is as important to him than Lewis or Massa winning the WDC! A bit like Sutil & Kimi @ Monaco, Sutil's chances of a WDC was nearly impossible & Kimi (before he lost his mojo) was fighting with Lewis for the WDC, same difference!

On the one hand i feel this need to attack the guy and talk crap about him... He does a lot to feed this feeling; he constantly talks crap, make dangerous movements allways in the edge of the legal and believes the F1 workd has to turn around him when, so far, he has done nothing really remarcable (FA and MS began talking crap when they allready were WDC) He's making a lot of enemies and some day he'll pay for it (and i'll enjoy it, hell i will)

On the other hand baby Jesus is right now the guy who makes me wake up at 5:00 AM in the morning every grand prix sunday ( :wub: ) because even when he's a big d#ck head he's the man when the light goes green. Hating the guy in the way i hate him if the WDC has to be FM or LH i pray God Lewis grabs it.

On the one hand i feel this need to attack the guy and talk crap about him... He does a lot to feed this feeling; he constantly talks crap, make dangerous movements allways in the edge of the legal and believes the F1 workd has to turn around him when, so far, he has done nothing really remarcable (FA and MS began talking crap when they allready were WDC) He's making a lot of enemies and some day he'll pay for it (and i'll enjoy it, hell i will)

On the other hand baby Jesus is right now the guy who makes me wake up at 5:00 AM in the morning every grand prix sunday ( :wub: ) because even when he's a big d#ck head he's the man when the light goes green. Hating the guy in the way i hate him if the WDC has to be FM or LH i pray God Lewis grabs it.

Post of the year. Oh, sorry, I already gave that award. Ok...let me check...mmmh...would you settle for the "Most beautiful golden locks of the year" award?

(And I do support Lewis for WDC more than Massa or Kimi)

Post of the year. Oh, sorry, I already gave that award. Ok...let me check...mmmh...would you settle for the "Most beautiful golden locks of the year" award?

(And I do support Lewis for WDC more than Massa or Kimi)

Yeah, "Most beatiful golden locks of the year" would be ok Andres, thanks for the nomination :lol:

Is 'locks' an abbreviation for something else, golden balls?

Thanks Murray.

Yeah it was good to see everyone hand back the position in Monza after chicane cutting. I do think that the only reason that Lewis was not punished again is due to the uproar by British Media and British Fans complaining about the clear FIA Bias towards Ferrari, people seem to forget that last year McLaren were lucky as hell to not get kicked out of the 2007 And 2008 Season all together.

It is a shame that people see it that way but most of them could not care for F1 until Lewis came about.

Imagine your Neighbor has a hot wife and he has a fight with her and to take revenge he shows you her nude pics, and insists that you should have a copy of them in your mobile fone, and you reluctantly agree with him and store her pictures in your mobile fone. Then your mobile fone's display or something goes wrong and you still have 6months of warranty left for it, so you decide to give it back to the store to get it repaired under warranty. Then the technician operates your phone and connects it to the computer through a usb wire to look through your PRECIOUS datas, may be you will need them (such as phone numbers and some pictures), and then he sees your neighbor's pictures and he recognizes her tatoo on her ...... and then decides to blow the whistle since she doesn't know her pictures were with you, and that too nude. So, is it fair to sue you or her husband? May be you thought they both didn't mind if her pictures were circulated. May be you thought it won't get you into such a mess. But her husband keeps denying that it was him who gave it to you!

Imagine your Neighbor has a hot wife and he has a fight with her and to take revenge he shows you her nude pics, and insists that you should have a copy of them in your mobile fone, and you reluctantly agree with him and store her pictures in your mobile fone. Then your mobile fone's display or something goes wrong and you still have 6months of warranty left for it, so you decide to give it back to the store to get it repaired under warranty. Then the technician operates your phone and connects it to the computer through a usb wire to look through your PRECIOUS datas, may be you will need them (such as phone numbers and some pictures), and then he sees your neighbor's pictures and he recognizes her tatoo on her ...... and then decides to blow the whistle since she doesn't know he pictures were with you, and that too nude. So, is it fair to sue you or her husband? May be you thought they both didn't mind if her pictures were circulated. May be you thought it won't get you into such a mess.

:blink:

So...in short: do you have naked pics of your female neighbor to share? :drool:

I feel the same way as Kiko, I enjoyed seeing at least one guy make a lot of overtakes. Agreeing with the most of you, I know that Lewis was overly agressive, but it was fun :)

Now let everyone get their revenge on him (if they can) and we will enjoy ourselves even more!

I feel the same way as Kiko, I enjoyed seeing at least one guy make a lot of overtakes. Agreeing with the most of you, I know that Lewis was overly agressive, but it was fun :)

Now let everyone get their revenge on him (if they can) and we will enjoy ourselves even more!

I want to see f1 like the way you said. Hell, I don't care if Lewis or Massa gets punted out, I want them to take revenge too.

Just more fun and games, and exactly the kind of thing F1 needs.

I agree, this season's F1 has been quite entertaining. The Evil Lewis Hamilton, Spinning Top Massa making a run for the WDC, Vettel and Minardi winning pole and the race, drama on the track, overtaking, Kimi losing his mojo, it's all good fun.

I wish people could remember that.

Minardi don't exist!!! Grrr. It's Team Red Bull in Italian for chrissakes!

This used to be the Minardi team. Many of the Minardi team players are still there. Perhaps you are unaware of this.

Again, please just relax. You are going to pop a blood vessel or something

it seemed i was watching myself playing f1 on playstation w 'no damage' option on...

Stop teasing...

Imagine your Neighbor has a hot wife and he has a fight with her and to take revenge he shows you her nude pics, and insists that you should have a copy of them in your mobile fone, and you reluctantly agree with him and store her pictures in your mobile fone. Then your mobile fone's display or something goes wrong and you still have 6months of warranty left for it, so you decide to give it back to the store to get it repaired under warranty. Then the technician operates your phone and connects it to the computer through a usb wire to look through your PRECIOUS datas, may be you will need them (such as phone numbers and some pictures), and then he sees your neighbor's pictures and he recognizes her tatoo on her ...... and then decides to blow the whistle since she doesn't know her pictures were with you, and that too nude. So, is it fair to sue you or her husband? May be you thought they both didn't mind if her pictures were circulated. May be you thought it won't get you into such a mess. But her husband keeps denying that it was him who gave it to you!

Leave the silly analogies to me. Seriously though, as Andres said, HAVE you got any pictures?

Leave the silly analogies to me. Seriously though, as Andres said, HAVE you got any pictures?

One of my neighbours is lovely. She's really attractive, sexy, great figure and she never, ever shuts the curtains. It's hell I tell you, hell. My camera is an SLR and it is impossible to operate it using only my left hand.

One of my neighbours is lovely. She's really attractive, sexy, great figure and she never, ever shuts the curtains. It's hell I tell you, hell. My camera is an SLR and it is impossible to operate it using only my left hand.

Actually its really Lily Savage, Pasboh :D But whatever floats your boat.... :D

(for our non UK viewers, Lily Savage hails from Paul's area and is pictured below....)

post-2532-1221554929.jpg