Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

banjo7

With Just 4 Races To Go...

14 races in to a thrilling F1 season the title is still up for grabs.

But who do you think will win the title?

Heres my predictions for the rest of the season.

Singapore

Pole Position

Lewis

Winner

Lewis

Podium

Massa

Vettel

China

Pole

Massa

Winner

Massa

Podium

Kimi

Lewis

Japan

Pole

Massa

Winner

Massa

Podium

Lewis

Kubica

Brazil

Pole

Massa

Winner

Massa

Podium

Lewis

Trulli

Overrall

Felipe 115

Lewis 110

14 races in to a thrilling F1 season the title is still up for grabs.

But who do you think will win the title?

Heres my predictions for the rest of the season.

Singapore

Pole Position

Lewis

Winner

Lewis

Podium

Massa

Vettel

China

Pole

Massa

Winner

Massa

Podium

Kimi

Lewis

Japan

Pole

Massa

Winner

Massa

Podium

Lewis

Kubica

Brazil

Pole

Massa

Winner

Massa

Podium

Lewis

Trulli

Overrall

Felipe 115

Lewis 110

Massa to win the last 3 races???? What brave man you are!

Massa and Hammy will crash eachother out in Japan and Brazil, which hands Kimi the title by 1 point.

:o

I predict Hammy will take the title this time, unless he ****s up royally. Mc are probably faster in Singapore, and it might be rainy in China or Japan, even if the Ferraris are fast there. Massa will make mistakes.

Now that they have heated lens for their racing helmet I would think the newest item would be nightvision lens that are heated as well for the night race , hell why not a HUD in the c#ckpit , there are no rules for that as of yet .

Just imagine if Massa won the championship at Brazil by winning it infront of Lewis after a battle for the title to the last lap?

The place would be like a carnival!

I think Lewis will win it this time round, he needs to after F**king up so badly last year. If he doesnt, the British media will eat him alive...

Just imagine if Massa won the championship at Brazil by winning it infront of Lewis after a battle for the title to the last lap?

The place would be like a carnival!

I think Lewis will win it this time round, he needs to after F**king up so badly last year. If he doesnt, the British media will eat him alive...

I've got a funny weird feeling Kimi might still win it.... :D

well, dreams do come true, if not Lewis for the championship....

I've got a funny weird feeling Kimi might still win it.... :D

well, dreams do come true, if not Lewis for the championship....

Haha same :P , I have that feeling too,

theres something about him that always make sure he's in the hunt,

I mean still to this day,

he refuses to accept he's out of the running.

The boys got something up his sleeve!

*Kimi puts diesel in Massa's, Lewis' and Kubica's cars*

Haha same :P , I have that feeling too,

theres something about him that always make sure he's in the hunt,

I mean still to this day,

he refuses to accept he's out of the running.

The boys got something up his sleeve!

*Kimi puts diesel in Massa's, Lewis' and Kubica's cars*

remember that white powered stuff they found in the ferrari cars last year.... :naughty: he could use those

:lol:

remember that white powered stuff they found in the ferrari cars last year.... :naughty: he could use those

:lol:

So it wasnt Nigel Stephany afterall! :D

Massa is surely the favourite now. Lewis has a good chance in Singapore, although that race is hard to predict, and anywhere with rain. If it's dry in all the remaining races, Massa will win and become one of the worst WDCs in living memory.

Before we make any predictions, it think we should wait until the FIA re-instates Lewis's points from Spa.

Okay, okay. Massa will win it.

I think it really does depend on the weather, still In Japan I see an advantage going to the Ferrari powered cars. Though they run more down force then in Monza the strait still favors horsepower and the Ferrari is very aero efficient. Maybe with rain we might see another strong drive from Vettel, I would think a podium might be in it for him if the dice fall just right again.

China is a toss up, so is Singapore, Brazil will be Ferrari all the way I think. Over the last few years they were untouchable there, lots of high speed corners.

I don't like McLaren but I want Lewis to win the WDC, just once will do! Bourdais might might get a podium @ Singapore as he has done a few night street races in ChampCar so he knows what he's doing & the Ferrari engine seems to be doing excellent at the moment under his STR!

honestly sometimes i wonder if wouldnt it be better if lewis won it and then he could shut up and let people go back to f1. but im being optmistic, i know. i dont want felipe to win either. its a difficult choice, as kimi doesn't want to help. at least last year i had fernando to cheer up to.

:lol: The original predictions in this thread are just way too 'normal', there's no way Massa and Lewis won't make more mistakes before the end...(it's been like that for the whole season).

I still think Lewis is the favourite, cooler conditions suit Mclaren, they also have reliability ( :lol: I know what will happen now!) and Lewis seems to be the more complete, consistent driver of the two.

Massa is surely the favourite now. Lewis has a good chance in Singapore, although that race is hard to predict, and anywhere with rain. If it's dry in all the remaining races, Massa will win and become one of the worst WDCs in living memory.

Indeed

Singapore:

Lewis leads until he presses the wrong button. It's the death ray button, which hits Kimi and kills him. Nobody seems to notice as he doesn't looks too alive actually but the stewards give him a drive through penalty, anyways, because the ray cutted the chicane. That messes his race. Kimi makes a posthumous fastest lap, though.

Massa takes the lead and builds a comfortable 42 minutes gap from the second place. Regretfully, a single drop of water falls on the track making him spin so hard that he looks like Herves Villachaise when it stops.

Winner: Alonso.

China:

Lewis leads again. Brilliant race but unfortunately he thinks his left ear is actually Webber trying to overtake him. He swerves violently to the left and crashes against the China Wall. Afterwards, he is given a retroactive drive through because some of the debris cutted the chicane. Massa leads but Kimi is up to the fight. (Yeah, he resurected...looks just like he did when he was dead). Massa overheats his engine and it blows up. Kimi decides to crash against the China Wall, the only wall he hasn't still crashed with.

Winner: Alonso. During the podium ceremony, we hear that Kimi makes a fastest lap.

Japan

It rains. Massa slips while trying to enter the c#ckpit and gets knocked unconscious for the remainder of the race. Kimi leads from the beggining. Oddly enough, he crashed again against a wall, and it is the China Wall! Lewis is the sure winner but the team messes up the strategy. They chose truck sized tires after his second pitstop. It was a gamble but it didn't pay out. Ron takes full responsibility and says "Well, if the others had chosen the same tires, we would have won". Ron is given a drive through for cutting the chicane.

Winner: Alonso. Kimi makes the fastest lap but discovers that the race was over two weeks ago and he should be already in Braziil.

Brazil:

Massa leads. Unfortunately Schumi is in charge of giving him deirectives. He gets confused when he hears through the radio things like "Vatch out for ze evil Colombian guy! Don't let Mikka take the inside! Wait for Barrichello and make a 1-2 arrival!" He awaits for Barrichello and ends up in 21st position.

Meanwhile Kimi has not arrived from Japan. Lewis cuts the chicane. The FIA punishes him. The bees make honey and the birds sing. Summer of '42 is gone and a part of my childhood with it.

Winner: Alonso. Heikki finishes the Singapore race.

Thats why Lewis will win the 2008 WDC. Felipe isn't a driver I would be proud of winning the Championship. He isn't a champion.

That is a little nasty, but I just don't think Felipe is ;)