Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DOF_power

Riccardo Patrese Drives Wife Crazy In Civic Type-r

:lol::lol::lol:

Hilarious although I really felt sorry for her. She took it like a (wo)man, though!

And, above all, I felt so, so jealous of that seat belt... :whistling:

Hilarious although I really felt sorry for her. She took it like a (wo)man, though!

Get a wife.

No. Graham ditched Paul for Eric, then Eric ditched Graham for Steve...oh you wouldn't know the rest, but it includes an elk and the entire nonhuman cast of the Lord of the Rings.

No. Graham ditched Paul for Eric, then Eric ditched Graham for Steve...oh you wouldn't know the rest, but it includes an elk and the entire nonhuman cast of the Lord of the Rings.

Does it also include that guy from Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay ..... Raza Syed ???

Bollocks! I was gong to say that. Great minds think alike :lol:

I think I will start a new site - seatbelt your milf.

I thought Paul ditched you long time ago for Graham??

Noooo, I am just playing hard to get to make him jealous. Though my natural tendency is to be easy, baldy is a better shag when he has to work for it.

And it's not called Lord of The Rings for nothing :whistling:

Does it also include that guy from Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay ..... Raza Syed ???

What do you think we're sluts or something that go around shagging anything???

Bollocks! I was gong to say that. Great minds think alike :lol:

I think I will start a new site - seatbelt your milf.

Noooo, I am just playing hard to get to make him jealous. Though my natural tendency is to be easy, baldy is a better shag when he has to work for it.

And it's not called Lord of The Rings for nothing :whistling:

:lol:

Man them Italian woman quite expressive , I bet she is hot between the sheets ........ wink wink ... nudge nudge !

Excellent! She was hilarious, made all the more amusing by Ricardo's calm driving.

Not much in the way of safety for that trip round the circuit, is this where the thread degenerates into helmets? Paul? :P

I just meant that guy from the movie, not all other women.... Think hard, if you saw the uncensored version, what was special about that guy.... :P

Absolutely brilliant!!! Loved Ricardo's smile all the way through. His wife is nuts!! Love to have a night on the town with her! :lol:

Absolutely brilliant!!! Loved Ricardo's smile all the way through. His wife is nuts!! Love to have a night on the town with her! :lol:

I'd love her to have a night going to town on my nuts too.

Wait..................I think I read that wrong :eusa_think:

Excellent! She was hilarious, made all the more amusing by Ricardo's calm driving.

Not much in the way of safety for that trip round the circuit, is this where the thread degenerates into helmets? Paul? :P

Degenerate??? Come on, even without my help it didn't exactly get too high above gutter level :lol:

Though, she would look good pulling on a helmet.

naughty boys... every topic have to become a filty and sex related thread????

:huh:

:P

I just meant that guy from the movie, not all other women.... Think hard, if you saw the uncensored version, what was special about that guy.... :P

It was just a poor attempt at a joke, AJ.............the fact that we'd sleep with the entire non-human cast from Lord of the Rings, but we'd be sluts if we slept with Raza Syed too..............................oh, I'll get me coat :lol:

naughty boys... every topic have to become a filty and sex related thread????

:huh:

:P

Well, it's preferable to many of the other circular arguments that go on lately :lol:

It was just a poor attempt at a joke, AJ.............the fact that we'd sleep with the entire non-human cast from Lord of the Rings, but we'd be sluts if we slept with Raza Syed too..............................oh, I'll get me coat :lol:

Do you need a lift to his house?? :P

Speak for yourself, Paul. I'm so over filthy sex it's untrue. Can we please clean this forum up?

Bollock off prude face.

Do you need a lift to his house?? :P

:lol: