Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HandyNZL

Made Me Laugh

"For the 11th consecutive year, Ferrari are fighting for the title. Williams, McLaren, Renault come and go but we are always there"

http://www.pitpass.com/fes_php/pitpass_new...es_art_id=36024

Guess he doesn't remember that 20-year stretch then, huh?

:P

I first thought it was Maure's thread..

Made me laugh when I opened it! :P

I think he means that the other teams have come and gone in the last eleven years.

He means Ferrari have been the only guys contesting for the championship every year, yet he seems very much to be forgetting McLaren!! I think they were right up there every year since 1997 too....

He means Ferrari have been the only guys contesting for the championship every year, yet he seems very much to be forgetting McLaren!! I think they were right up there every year since 1997 too....

2004???

That's only because they went the wrong way and didn't introduce the new car until late in the season and thus were always playing catch up.

It was fast when it stayed on the track.

I was mentioning that for that season they hadn't challenged Ferrari so thus saying they were there from 1997 is a wrong statement....

I was mentioning that for that season they hadn't challenged Ferrari so thus saying they were there from 1997 is a wrong statement....

In 2005, Ferrari didn't challenge for the title either. What is that Luca Di Unpronouncible smoking ???? :lol: