Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goferrarigo

2008 Singapore Grand Prix

Yes!After Rainmaster and Drymaster...here coooomes...Darkmaster!!

I'm so irrationally happy! :lol: Go Alonso!Go Rossi!Go Me!

:itsok:

I'm so irrationally happy! :lol: Go Alonso!Go Rossi!Go Me!

Darkmaster sounds quite good actually :D

hahahahahahahhaha I was sooooo wrong about the stewards x piotr thing ^^ (Or maybe they're trying to hide things under the carpet... ^^)

After today's race one has to wonder what Ferrari is waiting for to sign Alonso? Please get it done so we can get what we are all waiting for: Hamilton - Alonso head to head on comparable cars... Would be such a treat to watch...

:lol:

hahahahahahahhaha I was sooooo wrong about the stewards x piotr thing ^^ (Or maybe they're trying to hide things under the carpet... ^^)

Great work from Alonso. Funny to see Lewis and him together again. He had a very lucky strategy but, as with Vettel last time out, it wasn't a fluke because car and driver were genuinely fast all weekend.

After today's race one has to wonder what Ferrari is waiting for to sign Alonso? Please get it done so we can get what we are all waiting for: Hamilton - Alonso head to head on comparable cars... Would be such a treat to watch...

Yeah! Honestly, it is bizarre that they resigned Kimi... I wonder how much the Finn is gonna earn there next year.

Agree. Throw Vettel and Kubica in somewhere and you've got a show worth watching.

After Fernando Alonso's qualifying woes his win was thoroughly deserved. Yes, the safety car played its part but his performance all weekend was superb, so this was justified. It was great to see a smile on his face and also great to see another driver other than a Ferrari or a McLaren driver on the top step, for the second race in succession.

Lewis finally came of age. Yes, he could have pushed Nico harder at the end but this was a day when he knew that driving for valuable points was the best option. It's still wide open of course but he now has back that nice cushion that he had established, pre Spa. Nothing spectacular from him all weekend, but solid enough.

I was at a party with the girlfriend of Williams' right rear wheel man last night. She said that she was hoping they would do well, but probably wouldn't. I said 'don't worry, Nico is going well'. The advantage of track data and track experience had been levelled so that better than average drivers like Nico could capitalize. For once, i didn't jinx them!

I wonder if Ferrari have square pegs that they continuously try and bash into round holes? I wonder because that seems to be the mentality of persisting with their current pitlane lights system. If it had one single big advantage over a man lifting a lollipop i would suggest they persevere. But this seems like such a lost cause. Imagine how long it would have lasted in the team if Michael were still driving.......

Kimi obviously realised he was actually going to finish a race AND score points and crashed with shock.

Martin Brundle must have been suffering from sleep deprivation. Nico Rosberg's progress and subsequent move up the field was clear to read and understand, if you were paying attention, yet he continued to fumble and wipe the sleep from his eyes for ages until he finally worked out how it had happened. We still manged to work all this out even though ITV wanted to make it as difficult as possible, as usual, with comedy timing for their advert breaks. Rosberg's and Nakajima's move on Trulli was shaping up when, BAM! advert break. Next year can't come soon enough.

Had to feel sorry for Massa but at the same time enjoyed his penalty being served properly on track this time. I was happy to see it go either way before, but now i want Lewis and McLaren to take both titles. They deserve it.

So pleased for Fernando though, the smile was tinged with the look of a man who wants so much more and knows he's not in the box seats at the moment. I hope that this puts fire in the bellies of everyone at Enstone so they can give Fernando a corker next year and we hear that Spanish anthem a little more. It used to make my ears bleed because it inevitably meant he had beaten Michael, but it sounded sweet today.

After Fernando Alonso's qualifying woes his win was thoroughly deserved. Yes, the safety car played its part but his performance all weekend was superb, so this was justified. It was great to see a smile on his face and also great to see another driver other than a Ferrari or a McLaren driver on the top step, for the second race in succession.

Lewis finally came of age. Yes, he could have pushed Nico harder at the end but this was a day when he knew that driving for valuable points was the best option. It's still wide open of course but he now has back that nice cushion that he had established, pre Spa. Nothing spectacular from him all weekend, but solid enough.

I was at a party with the girlfriend of Williams' right rear wheel man last night. She said that she was hoping they would do well, but probably wouldn't. I said 'don't worry, Nico is going well'. The advantage of track data and track experience had been levelled so that better than average drivers like Nico could capitalize. For once, i didn't jinx them!

I wonder if Ferrari have square pegs that they continuously try and bash into round holes? I wonder because that seems to be the mentality of persisting with their current pitlane lights system. If it had one single big advantage over a man lifting a lollipop i would suggest they persevere. But this seems like such a lost cause. Imagine how long it would have lasted in the team if Michael were still driving.......

Kimi obviously realised he was actually going to finish a race AND score points and crashed with shock.

Martin Brundle must have been suffering from sleep deprivation. Nico Rosberg's progress and subsequent move up the field was clear to read and understand, if you were paying attention, yet he continued to fumble and wipe the sleep from his eyes for ages until he finally worked out how it had happened. We still manged to work all this out even though ITV wanted to make it as difficult as possible, as usual, with comedy timing for their advert breaks. Rosberg's and Nakajima's move on Trulli was shaping up when, BAM! advert break. Next year can't come soon enough.

Had to feel sorry for Massa but at the same time enjoyed his penalty being served properly on track this time. I was happy to see it go either way before, but now i want Lewis and McLaren to take both titles. They deserve it.

So pleased for Fernando though, the smile was tinged with the look of a man who wants so much more and knows he's not in the box seats at the moment. I hope that this puts fire in the bellies of everyone at Enstone so they can give Fernando a corker next year and we hear that Spanish anthem a little more. It used to make my ears bleed because it inevitably meant he had beaten Michael, but it sounded sweet today.

Amen.

And yes, the spanish anthem sounded sweet today, but it was the Marsellaise what brought up tears to my eyes.

Er, i think that already happened. :P It was fun though. I'm sure it would be the same again.

Yeah! Honestly, it is bizarre that they resigned Kimi... I wonder how much the Finn is gonna earn there next year.

Zero respect?

I have to point out the irony: hadn't it been for the fuel pump problem on saturday, Nando would have no chance to fight for anything remarkable.

yeah pretty funny, kinda like Monaco, Hamilton winning because he drives into a wall. Maybe Kimi was trying to do the same thing at the end there today

SO happy El Matador won today. GO ALONSO!! He really did a great job and the guys at Renault did brilliantly. And so happy that Jenson finished in the top ten too! I know he didn't get that point, but he really drove his arse off this weekend, nice to see he still has the motivation to do well.

Nico took his pretty face off and put his race face on today. Well done to him.

Nico took his pretty face off and put his race face on today. Well done to him.

Ahh, but he looked cute when he was talking in German and couldn't stop smiling :P

I said I wish FA a good race but this is more than what I was thinking I actually I was thinking about Massa or Kimi winning the race and FA on third taking away some points from LH, but is ok like this at least LH didn't win.

ha ha ha ha :roll:

Obviously they know very well what they're doing. Raikkonen's only problem for last few races is qualifying pace. In race trim he delivers same good old performance he always did. Trouble is he's starting from behind so he has to push to the limit and sometimes when you do that you crash. Just like today - he drove superb race right up to the moment he stuffed himself into the wall. You don't fire a former (whe can say that after today's GP) WDC just because he's having a difficult times.

SO happy El Matador won today. GO ALONSO!! He really did a great job and the guys at Renault did brilliantly. And so happy that Jenson finished in the top ten too! I know he didn't get that point, but he really drove his arse off this weekend, nice to see he still has the motivation to do well................

It was great to watch Fernando at his best, a damn fine race ineedy!

Yay! glad someone else noticed Jense, I was praying someone else would fall asleep and fall off. How he keeps his chin up driving that dog is admirable.

Why you #$%%$ scouser! :lol:

He drove well today. Nice to see him back up there.

No its just a picture of Alonso showing off his new Gillette Eyebrowmaster :D