Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goferrarigo

2008 Singapore Grand Prix

Well folks, in a few hours, history will be written in F1... THe night race is hear after all the discussions of it's merit. This is also the first street race in Asia, So let's see how it goes.....

:)

yep - looking forward to this one. finally back on internet at home.

after all the valencia hype, I'm hoping this will be a better race.

*rubs hands in glee*

yep - looking forward to this one. finally back on internet at home.

after all the valencia hype, I'm hoping this will be a better race.

*rubs hands in glee*

Well, that's just giving it the kiss of death. Now, if it's a boring race we will be able to blame you :whistling::lol:

I hope the night race is more than just hype to justify a better schedule for European audiences.

Because speaking of schedules, it sucks big time that it is at night. Those of us that live on this part of the world spent most season watching races at all crazy hours...

Well, that's just giving it the kiss of death. Now, if it's a boring race we will be able to blame you :whistling::lol:

nah - but if you really want the kiss of death I'll say this...

It'll be better than Valencia, but not as good as the last couple of races.

Now that will either make it superb or superbly crap.

I hope the night race is more than just hype to justify a better schedule for European audiences.

Because speaking of schedules, it sucks big time that it is at night. Those of us that live on this part of the world spent most season watching races at all crazy hours...

Of course it's just hype to justify better TV audiences. Over here most races (bar those in the Americas) are at perfect times of day for me (E Asia). Evening races (which all European GP end up being) are perfect. Since I have to work this Sunday too (national holiday next week so we do a 7 day week this one - seems like a con to me but there you go, I digress) - I couldn't ask for more.

s##t - I've been doing too much programming recently. Every sentence has about fifty sets of parenthesis and I want to end with a ;

foreach ($bollocks as $key => $var){

if(($var[0] === true)&($var[1] == "bollocks")){

echo $key . ' is a load of ' . $var[1];

}else{

$go_screw_yourself = true;

}

}

Did you see what Trulli did!!!?

He drove back the part of the main straight to enter the pit lane after he had spun. :o

Did you see what Trulli did!!!?

He drove back the part of the main straight to enter the pit lane after he had spun. :o

I think he waited for confirmation from the team or someone it was safe to do so first, by the looks of it. At least that's what I hope! :lol:

I think he waited for confirmation from the team or someone it was safe to do so first, by the looks of it. At least that's what I hope! :lol:

Have you seen Renault?

They have improved on tracks where the engine is not a key point. The rest are Alonso's hands. :naughty:

Have you seen Renault?

They have improved on tracks where the engine is not a key point. The rest are Alonso's hands. :naughty:

Indeed. He's driving well. As is Button, he is still up there.

Kubica is really working hard behind the wheel.

It would be a dream to see Kubica and Alonso in BMW next year but I'm afraid he will stay in Renault because they have improved a lot more than the Germans this season. Oh, and because he fears Kubica of course. :lol:

It would be a dream to see Kubica and Alonso in BMW next year but I'm afraid he will stay in Renault because they have improved a lot more than the Germans this season. Oh, and because he fears Kubica of course. :lol:

:lol:

It's good to not get that "not allowed outside the UK" message... although it would be quite a lot better to have a proper TV to watch it on XD

The Ferraris are doing good for now, Kubica, Alonso and Button have done their homework. Even Piquet is doing good^^

Of course it's just hype to justify better TV audiences. Over here most races (bar those in the Americas) are at perfect times of day for me (E Asia). Evening races (which all European GP end up being) are perfect. Since I have to work this Sunday too (national holiday next week so we do a 7 day week this one - seems like a con to me but there you go, I digress) - I couldn't ask for more.

s##t - I've been doing too much programming recently. Every sentence has about fifty sets of parenthesis and I want to end with a ;

foreach ($bollocks as $key => $var){

if(($var[0] === true)&($var[1] == "bollocks")){

echo $key . ' is a load of ' . $var[1];

}else{

$go_screw_yourself = true;

}

}

You are in China? Small world. It would seem we are neighbors...

BTW:

while(1)

{

bollocks();

}

Yeah especially in India, the races happen at a good time like 6 in the evening, which is perfect as you watch the race and tehn go out for dinner and sleep. It's the Americans and Australians that get screwed. America(CST), i have to get up at 7 am for each race and Mike would have to get up around 5am...

though Qualfying this time is at a good 9 am here so i'll be able to watch it :D

After seeing today's practice I have only one thing to say : better watch quali tomorrow cause race will be just as boring as Valencia was :( unless it rains...