Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goferrarigo

2008 Singapore Grand Prix

:lol:

Welcome, Nadtya.

If Alonso sucks, Hamilton blows. :roll:

And their respective girlfriends are doing what at that moment??? [diving right back into the sewer :sailor: ]

And their respective girlfriends are doing what at that moment??? [diving right back into the sewer :sailor: ]
Having a 'slumber party' with Kimi & Massa :rolleyes:

Having a 'slumber party' with Kimi & Massa :rolleyes:

:lol::clap3:

What does the th ending mean?And hast?

The th ending means that Murray has a lisp and pronounces all "s" sounds as "th" This is common place amongst academics, the rarified atmosphere and dusty old books makes them speak strangely. You'll see - you ask him to say "sixty six" - he won't be able to do it - "thikthty thikth" :D

Reminds me of an old joke in the same vein - what is the similarity between Murray and an orange? Both have the pith taken out of them.... :)

Hast is a type of is a herbed pork meatloaf made from stale white bread, pork entrails, sage, salt, pepper and onion. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haslet ....Oh wait, that's Haslet.... well actually that ^ is a pretty good description of most of Shakespeare's work, anyway :D

Here's another:

There was a young man from Darjeeling

Who once got on a bus to Ealing

A note on the door

Said do not spit on the floor

So he stood up and spat on the ceiling

:D

There, that's better - that's more the level of this forum :D (none of this Shakespeare rubbish, thought I'd left that all behind when I left school :) )

:lol:

Yeah,that's more my level!

Btw,if someone knows poems of this type,put them in 'awaken the poet inside you' thread!! :D

Was he in your class???

:lolroll:

The th ending means that Murray has a lisp and pronounces all "s" sounds as "th" This is common place amongst academics, the rarified atmosphere and dusty old books makes them speak strangely. You'll see - you ask him to say "sixty six" - he won't be able to do it - "thikthty thikth" :D

Reminds me of an old joke in the same vein - what is the similarity between Murray and an orange? Both have the pith taken out of them.... :)

Hast is a type of is a herbed pork meatloaf made from stale white bread, pork entrails, sage, salt, pepper and onion. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haslet ....Oh wait, that's Haslet.... well actually that ^ is a pretty good description of most of Shakespeare's work, anyway :D

:lolroll:

Ssssh,don't wake Jez up.He's asleep now.Must be around midnight in Oz now :P

You're thick, you know? Thick, I say!

I see the track is to undergo changes in order to improve overtaking.

I'm not sure it needed it but I'm looking forward to next year

Same here! Maybe Piquet will crash again & give Alonso the win!

If Renault do as good-a-job as they did in 2008 at developing and improving performance, Alonso won't need Piquet to crash.

He'll win races for sure this season but I don't see him beating Hamilton, Raikkonen or Massa to the title.

I doubt he will be able to beat the Ferrari's or Macs to the title either.

I doubt he will be able to beat the Ferrari's or Macs to the title either.

I doubt anyone will be able to predict anything till the first three races go. May be they will all have to chase BMW.

I doubt anyone will be able to predict anything till the first three races go. May be they will all have to chase BMW.

In-deed, we can still make predictions though, they'll just all be wrong.