Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goferrarigo

2008 Singapore Grand Prix

Wooo Button finished in the top 10 in all practice sessions! He likes the new tracks by looks of things... shame he wont qualify or finish top 10 though!

Nah, I read the Thursday press conference and from the 2 McLaren drivers and the 2 Red bull drivers only Heikki said he kept his European schedule.

Renaults doing great, what's this O_O

Massa said he kept it too unlike Kimi who said he go to sleep when he feels like it and wakes up when he feels like it too ( maybe this is just the same as Keeping the European schedule but in his own words)

Massa said he kept it too unlike Kimi who said he go to sleep when he feels like it and wakes up when he feels like it too ( maybe this is just the same as Keeping the European schedule but in his own words)

Yeah I've read articles from various teams and drivers and they all say it's better to stay on European time.

:(

I thought I had some pretty interesting stuff to share!

Bah, I am sure all the other dirvers did was just copy whatever Nando is doing :whistling:

:(

I thought I had some pretty interesting stuff to share!

Bah, I am sure all the other dirvers did was just copy whatever Nando is doing :whistling:

Lets just hope the copying stops there :P

any linkaroos for qualy would be greatly appreciated - tried the two above and nothing doing :(

OR

what channels are showing it on TVU?

formula1.com but I did look up a live timer feed for the Detroit ALMS race! Forget the forum that posted it but will look it up now!

EDIT: It was from imsa.com who only supplies endurance & ALMS live timing so no other live timing for quali, sorry!

cheers for the roja link goferrarigo

have found that wheels claims to be showing it on TVU (according to the guide).

will see.

livetiming is open and ready to go too.

lets av at it.

EDIT - and yes - they've cut TVU off - ****ers.

cheers for the roja link goferrarigo

have found that wheels claims to be showing it on TVU (according to the guide).

will see.

livetiming is open and ready to go too.

lets av at it.

Roja to my knowledge uses no bandwith to upload, while TVU uploads as well as downloads....

Radio transmission between Kubica and his engineer, engineers says: 'let us know if you touch a wall, which corner it is and we will go there straightaway', Kubica says: 'Don't say things like this before qualifying'. (not word for word correct)

What a funny/odd exchange.

Radio transmission between Kubica and his engineer, engineers says: 'let us know if you touch a wall, which corner it is and we will go there straightaway', Kubica says: 'Don't say things like this before qualifying'. (not word for word correct)

What a funny/odd exchange.

Yeah i heard that too.... It was one of the odd radio exchanges betweeen them...

What happened to Fisi? I arrived a bit late...

Well he crashes in FP3

and then after repairs his thorrte did not work and he crashed into a wall again...