Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goferrarigo

2008 Singapore Grand Prix

whoa! is this a safe track? so many cars scraping the track & sparks all over! missed a part of q1, but managed to see quite a few drivers skidding, including Alonso. the skid probably cost Bourdais the Q2. the 2 finns seem to be going flat out,with nothing to lose.

whoa! is this a safe track? so many cars scraping the track & sparks all over! missed a part of q1, but managed to see quite a few drivers skidding, including Alonso. the skid probably cost Bourdais the Q2. the 2 finns seem to be going flat out,with nothing to lose.

No, it's not safe. But I love it. Maybe the race will be a bore, but it sure takes a lot of skill to drive here. I expect to see a race of attrition, even if it doesn't race.

In any case, this isn't about race speed in Singapore. It is more about balls. Hamilton should win here :P

No, it's not safe. But I love it. Maybe the race will be a bore, but it sure takes a lot of skill to drive here. I expect to see a race of attrition, even if it doesn't race.

In any case, this isn't about race speed in Singapore. It is more about balls. Hamilton should win here :P

Hammy wont...

ALONSO "S OUT :naughty:

Hi's car just stopped he says... Unlucky

what happened to alonso? he was chastening himself.

Maybe this time, he pushed the wrong button :P

It seems his engine stopped working and thus he retired...

did those 2 cars cost hammy a bit of time in the 3rd sector? seems so.

No his lap was just scruffy, multiple lock ups. Although I was surprised Webber was so kind to him moving off line, after last race I thought he'd squeeze Hammy to the wall just for kicks. Lewis was bloody lucky to stay in top ten here.