Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Null

Penalties

Do you think Sutil's pit entry consists of brake, engage pit speed limiter, avoid Massa, stop in pit box??? :lol:

:lol:

Do you think Massa/Ferrari always say 'and I would've gotten away with it too if it wasn't for that damn Sutil!' :lol:

I have no problem with the penalty Massa received, but to blame Massa for the incident is laughable. He can't even see out his mirrors with the mechanics around him. It is the pit crews responsiblity to send the car away, plain and simple. To think anything else would make me question your knowledge and objectivity.

Indeed. It is not Massa's responsibility to look for cars coming down the pit lane (and I agree it's not really possible to see out of his mirrors if someone is coming), it is his crews job he has enough to think about. Ferrari's system sucks, which is why they are reviewing it.

Im not blaming the incident on Massa, Im blaming his team AND him. They both deserved to be penalised.

And I dont believe the "cant even see out his mirrors" statement is true. As its been made clear by all the teams and pit crew up and down the paddock that drivers have a habbit to "fuel hose watch" which isnt recommended by the mechanics as mistakes like this tend to happen. Even Schumi was guilty of that action. Maybe Massa was partly guilty of that yesterday?

Possibly, but he got a green light so he did what was right.

That song must've taken ages to write :whistling::lol:

I hope it's easy enough for Domenicalli and his Mechanics. They have to sing and dance it all day long till next race. :angry:

I've done it and now I feel much much better. :sick22:

:injured:

:rip:

:whistling:

I once went to a strip show and 1 of the girls had a lollipop.....................................and................................

. :unsure:

Well bollock me is that the time?? Must dash :whistling:

I once went to a strip show and 1 of the girls had a lollipop.....................................and................................

What was that lollipop for? Was she trying to hide some... Are you sure it was a girl or it might be a Singapore pit babe? :whistling:

What was that lollipop for? Was she trying to hide some... Are you sure it was a girl or it might be a Singapore pit babe? :whistling:

It was the lady boys of c#ck bang Bangkok on the grid?? Ah well, in for a penny, in for a pound :lol:

It was to suck on. What else would you use a lollipop for??? :whistling:

Well ultimately the driver makes the decision whether to leave his pit box or not. The lollipop man (or in Ferrari case the ever so reliable traffic lights system) merely is a guide to the driver know that the work on the car is done and that the driver can drive away. If theres traffic coming, thats the lollipop mans responsiblilty though the driver can easily ignore the lollipop man further emphasising that it is the drivers decision rather than the teams. I know it doesnt sound logical but the point im making is that the driver is the one controlling the car not the pit crew. So penalising the team and driver is fair.

How is it the drivers decision when he gets informed by his team when to go, whether it be by lollipop or by traffic lights?

If it was the drivers decision when to go, they'd all be having fuel rig accidents.

The drivers have mirrors, but not eyes in the back of their helmets. Everything depends upon the lollipop/light system. :rolleyes:

Well bollock me is that the time?? Must dash :whistling:

It was the lady boys of c#ck bang Bangkok on the grid?? Ah well, in for a penny, in for a pound :lol:

It was to suck on. What else would you use a lollipop for??? :whistling:

:lolroll: