Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quiet One

Dod Singapore

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the one and only?

• Alonso

Rosberg for me as well, but it is great to see Alonso on the top step. He is one of the best if not the best Driver in F1
Yes Rosberg does deserve special mention, I only vote for Alonso because he's the man :lol:

BUT YOU CAN'T VOTE ROSBERG, YOU CAN AND HAVE TO VOTE ONLY ALONSO!

ANDRES SAID THAT!

GET OUT OF HERE YOU b#####dS!

Ehmm...guys, you are taking this poll too seriously. We need another poll. This was just a joke!

NO, IT WASN'T!

We should ask Alonso, Is F1 still a sport? or not yet?? :P

he said that after being penalised for nothing in monza 2006,while he was fighting for the title.he was right,wasn't he?

BUT YOU CAN'T VOTE ROSBERG, YOU CAN AND HAVE TO VOTE ONLY ALONSO!

ANDRES SAID THAT!

GET OUT OF HERE YOU b#####dS!

NO, IT WASN'T!

Wait a minute, I did vote Alonso, there's no pleasing some people :lol:

:lol:

Nah, we all know it's Rossi :P

:lol: Yeah why hide it?

Btw my class is gonna be something worth watching tomorrow...with the Lewisterics,Kimiholics and Alonsorgasmics all mixed up.

:lol: Yeah why hide it?

Btw my class is gonna be something worth watching tomorrow...with the Lewisterics,Kimiholics and Alonsorgasmics all mixed up.

That sounds exciting :lol:

I wonder if anyone in my class will turn out to be a motorsport fan... hopefully not a Lewisteric :lol:

Hey! I've even made it a multiple choice poll!

:lol: Well, at least we can abstain...

Where is the Nelshino option? :whistling:

It was the best thing he's done for Renault all season. He's a great team player. I hope Alonso is learning all he can from the youngster. :whistling:

:lol: Yeah why hidhttp://www.totalf1.com/forums/style_images/1/folder_editor_images/rte-bold.pnge it?

Btw my class is gonna be something worth watching tomorrow...with the Lewisterics,and Alonsorgasmics all mixed up.

Oh and you have Lewisterics in class. How interesting.

Where is the Nelshino option? :whistling:

Absolutely. That was the best obit of team play since Austria '02.

I'd like to vote for him for maximising the strategy.

However, I'd agree with Martin Brundle and give it to Rosberg.

I agree too, he got a drive through penalty and finished second anyway ahead of LH who didn't get any penalty.

That sounds exciting :lol:

I wonder if anyone in my class will turn out to be a motorsport fan... hopefully not a Lewisteric :lol:

:lol: In the UK?Are you kidding? :lol:

Oh and you have Lewisterics in class. How interesting.

Yeah although the biggest group is (or should I say was,cause they have vanished mysteriously :eusa_think: ) Raikkonen fans.Then you have the typical guy in a 2005 Alonso worn-out shirt,a Schumi maniac a la Cav who doesn't like anyone but if he has to choose a winner it would be Massa,and I think that's it...of course there are many Alonso fans too,as you could expect :lol:

Monty?

Yeah although the biggest group is (or should I say was,cause they have vanished mysteriously :eusa_think: ) Raikkonen fans.Then you have the typical guy in a 2005 Alonso worn-out shirt,a Schumi maniac a la Cav who doesn't like anyone but if he has to choose a winner it would be Massa,and I think that's it...of course there are many Alonso fans too,as you could expect :lol:

Oh don't worry, I did expect that! :whistling: I knew Kimi would be popular too, though not that popular - your class seems quite sensible. Btw it'll be fun to ask Freaky if she finds any Lewisterics here in England...

Nico. And if you can't see that you're all BLIND RAVING IDIOTS THAT NEED GLASSES OR MAYBE A MONOCLE THINGEE AND ALONSO ONLY WON BECAUSE LEWIS LET HIM AND NICO HAS NICE HAIR AND I BET HE GETS ALL THE GIRLS SO IF YOU DONT VOTE FOR KIMI THEN YOU ARE PROBABLY RIGHT ALTHOUGH IF YOU VOTED FOR BARRICHELLO YOU"D BE WRONG NOT THAT IT MATTERS MUCH BECAUSE MASSA WAS THE BESTEST BY FAR THE BEST BEST BEST GUY AND OTHER THAN THAT YOUR VOTE SHOULD GO TO NICO OR SOMEONE WILL DIE AND I DONT MEAN YOU BUT SOME OTHER PERSON THAT TOTALLY SHOULD HAVE VOTED FOR NICO OR MAYBE WEBBER BUT THEN HIS CAR PUTTED OUT AND ALL OF AUSSIE CRIED BUT THEN THEY ARE PANSIES WHOM RUN INTO EACH OTHER CHASING A LITTLE RED RUGBY SHAPED BALL AND CALL IT WINTER CRICKET TRAINING SO YEAH VOTE NICO OR LIVE

Nico. And if you can't see that you're all BLIND RAVING IDIOTS THAT NEED GLASSES OR MAYBE A MONOCLE THINGEE AND ALONSO ONLY WON BECAUSE LEWIS LET HIM AND NICO HAS NICE HAIR AND I BET HE GETS ALL THE GIRLS SO IF YOU DONT VOTE FOR KIMI THEN YOU ARE PROBABLY RIGHT ALTHOUGH IF YOU VOTED FOR BARRICHELLO YOU"D BE WRONG NOT THAT IT MATTERS MUCH BECAUSE MASSA WAS THE BESTEST BY FAR THE BEST BEST BEST GUY AND OTHER THAN THAT YOUR VOTE SHOULD GO TO NICO OR SOMEONE WILL DIE AND I DONT MEAN YOU BUT SOME OTHER PERSON THAT TOTALLY SHOULD HAVE VOTED FOR NICO OR MAYBE WEBBER BUT THEN HIS CAR PUTTED OUT AND ALL OF AUSSIE CRIED BUT THEN THEY ARE PANSIES WHOM RUN INTO EACH OTHER CHASING A LITTLE RED RUGBY SHAPED BALL AND CALL IT WINTER CRICKET TRAINING SO YEAH VOTE NICO OR LIVE

Hush you....

Penelope did a good job coming in 2nd (make that a great job) but today this is about Alonso