Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quiet One

Dod Singapore

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the one and only?

• Alonso

Alonso and Rosberg. Great drives by both.

Alonso - he drove a great start, got lucky with his teammate's expedition into the barriers and then finished it off professionally.

Rosberg - because he nailed it after the first SC period to get the gap needed to take his stop and go penalty. Amazing getting 2nd after that. Oh yes - and for his move on Trulli earlier in the race. Bottoming out and locking everything up into the corner as he made that move - awesome.

Rosberg deserves the credit for punching more above his weight and driving round his penalty situation very well indeed to minimise the damage.

True.. but the penalty took forever to be handed out. If timely, he would've been screwed.

Rosberg is still my DoD but both him and Alonso were lucky as in once-a-season lucky. If not for the mess the competition has become, forget it.

The Alonsomaniacs are celebrating this victory a bit too much. Not quite sad thankfully.

The lewisterics should be overwhelmed with joy considering how Ferrari is falling apart. But they are resentful bunch with way too much to justify. Expect them to cover up their silence over Kova's serfdom with trumpets over drive-into-the-wall orders for Piquet... Desperate but funny. Gotta appreciate that.

Oh don't worry, I did expect that! :whistling: I knew Kimi would be popular too, though not that popular - your class seems quite sensible. Btw it'll be fun to ask Freaky if she finds any Lewisterics here in England...

Considering that even you are one, it won't be easy to see anything BUT Lewisterics, sadly :P

But I guess that if I get too depressed I might go to visit George XD

:lol: ...or Paul, or Ben, or Antonia, or Steph, or Steve, or Jem, or Russ, or Kay or... God damnit the country's full of people who should know better than not to support the one true Rainmaster!

Oh don't worry, I did expect that! :whistling: I knew Kimi would be popular too, though not that popular - your class seems quite sensible. Btw it'll be fun to ask Freaky if she finds any Lewisterics here in England...

:lol: My class is sensible cause Kimi is popular??Think it over,duuude... :P

Btw,the guy in the 2005 Alonso shirt turned up in his Alonso shirt today,I knew it!!

Oh yeah, good point. If your classmates are young, reckless Kimi fans who copy their idol's lifestyle then I take it all back. At least you take after the more sober and party-pooping Alonso. Pheww... you almost fell in with the wrong crowd! :whistling:

Considering that even you are one, it won't be easy to see anything BUT Lewisterics, sadly :P

But I guess that if I get too depressed I might go to visit George XD

...and we can agree on everything :P:lol:

:lol: ...or Paul, or Ben, or Antonia, or Steph, or Steve, or Jem, or Russ, or Kay or... God damnit the country's full of people who should know better than not to support the one true Rainmaster!

:lol:

:lol: My class is sensible cause Kimi is popular??Think it over,duuude... :P

Btw,the guy in the 2005 Alonso shirt turned up in his Alonso shirt today,I knew it!!

Hahah, that reminds me of the 2006-7 MotoGP seasons, the guys with Rossi shirts were few and never wore them if he'd done badly, I was thinking that if I had the money to buy one I'd wear it whenever I wanted, and more often than not. But well, it's a different story to be a proud Rossi fan and a Kimi/Alonso/Lewis fan... XD

...and we can agree on everything :P:lol:

Of course :D

By the way, it had never happenned to me before, so that's why I'm still half surprised every time.. XD

Of course :D

By the way, it had never happenned to me before, so that's why I'm still half surprised every time.. XD

Haha fair enough :D The world would definitely, repeat definitely be a better place if everyone agreed with me :whistling::P

You know I'm starting to think that Andres has moved in with Ale Hop recently as I don't remember him being this much of an Alonso fan but there never will be another Alonso a$$ licker like Ale Hop! Not that there's anything wrong with it I mean what a fantastic race @ Singapore! Just imagine what Alonso could do in a Ferrari B) !

You know I'm starting to think that Andres has moved in with Ale Hop recently as I don't remember him being this much of an Alonso fan but there never will be another Alonso a$$ licker like Ale Hop!

Crap!

Not that there's anything wrong with it I mean what a fantastic race @ Singapore! Just imagine what Alonso could do in a Ferrari B) !

Crapper!

Why would Alonso leave Renault for the most screwed up team of the season. :naughty:

Crapper!

Why would Alonso leave Renault for the most screwed up team of the season. :naughty:

Yet their engine got little STR a win @ Monza & don't blame it on wet conditions! Anywhay, apart from pitstops & the odd Kimi crash Ferrari are a brilliant team but they need to get their act back together with this automated systen s##te!

Oh yeah, good point. If your classmates are young, reckless Kimi fans who copy their idol's lifestyle then I take it all back. At least you take after the more sober and party-pooping Alonso. Pheww... you almost fell in with the wrong crowd! :whistling:

Indeed! :lol:

I'm not that kind of irresponsible person who spends hours in the cafeteria and turns up with a hangover on fridays :whistling:

One day you all will find out that Renault and Alonso cheated in this race, save this thread for that day.

:lol: how? Please, not the "Piquet crashed on purpose" theory!

It's just a feeling, one of these days we will wake up with the true story about this in the news, maybe is just something that i would like to happen but I really feel that one of these days...

It's just a feeling, one of these days we will wake up with the true story about this in the news, maybe is just something that i would like to happen but I really feel that one of these days...

All I can say is that if Renault made Piquet crash on purpose they should be declared the WCC right now and forever.

Because it would be the most brilliant piece of strategy ever devised in F1.

Well, if Renault have learnt how to cheat properly, like Ferrari and McLaren do, I think they are on their way to the glory again. ;)

Piquet crashed cos he is sh1t! Possibly sh1tter than dare I say Yuji Ide???