Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YHR

Massa Class

"It was not a technical failure, but a human one, so the same thing can happen with any system," the 27-year-old told reporters when asked if Sunday's incident might finally compel Ferrari to abandon the 'traffic lights' system.

"Of course we could return to using a lollipop, but today's problem was not about this," Massa added, explaining that because a mechanic pressed a button too soon, the green light on the driver gantry simply came on too soon.

"These things happen," he continued. "We are all human and we can all make mistakes."

Team boss Stefano Domenicali confirmed: "It was Felipe himself who went to console the mechanic who made the mistake."

This is one of the reason I am a fan of Massa. The guy is selfless. At the end of the day all that really matters is hw high you can hold your head up. Massa stands tall and proud.

Thoses are the kind of things that FA should learn if he wants to find me rooting for him.

:o You are agreeing with YHR????

:P

But i think Brad is right YHR, There will be a lot of dispointed fans come Brazil. That is of those who supported Hamilton and Kimi :P

I am included in thoses ones but I really want be disapointed I want Massa to win the title I supported Kimi until the last race I think it's time for Kimi to support Massa too I think that will help Kimi for next year.

German GP 2008 wasn't too shabby having been screwed by pitlane strategy - he never gave up....and...oh what was that result?...um..i had it here somewhere...oh yes...he won the race :P

He never gave up? He had one single problem, due to strategy error, wich made him fall to fifth position, behind his team mate and being more than a second faster than everyone elese. Massa was dropped down to last 3 times, in a circuit where you can overtake, after his own team made him lose the victory...yeah, same thing.

I don't think I have ever witnessed WDC, just losing his abilities so quickly. Maybe there is a substance abuse problem that has snuck up on him, and is now his master. Must be some explanation for the fall of KR. People just don't forget how to drive. In all seriousness, somebody should be asking these questions. Maybe the guy needs help. I have always respected KR, and think there has to be something behind this rapid drop in performance. You know it is all very funny to joke about getting drunk and falling off a boat, but the truth is it is not funny at all. Massa is a very good driver, but something has happened to KR.

Geeez spot the Christian. :mf_tongue: A wise man once said it better than I ever can: 'smoke weed, take pills, drop outta school, kill people and drink and jump behind the wheel like it was still legal'.

YA know whenever we watch the podium ceremony and Lewis and Phil are on together we get the feeling that they would make great team mates , and during the interview after you can really see that they both enjoy racing each other without the animosity that some drivers have for each other . We have been Massa fans since he came onborad with Ferrari , he has the fire that some others seem to lack .

I am included in thoses ones but I really want be disapointed I want Massa to win the title I supported Kimi until the last race I think it's time for Kimi to support Massa too I think that will help Kimi for next year.

I did support Kimi as well, but since May after seeing Kimi lose out on a lot of points and not being the real Kimi, i stopped being a fan... In monza i was definatly impressedw with his form but he managed to ruin that....

YA know whenever we watch the podium ceremony and Lewis and Phil are on together we get the feeling that they would make great team mates , and during the interview after you can really see that they both enjoy racing each other without the animosity that some drivers have for each other . We have been Massa fans since he came onborad with Ferrari , he has the fire that some others seem to lack .

That may be the thing Kimi has lost and Alonso still has....

Geeez spot the Christian. :mf_tongue: A wise man once said it better than I ever can: 'smoke weed, take pills, drop outta school, kill people and drink and jump behind the wheel like it was still legal'.

?????? you lost me?????

How can anyone deserve it more than this guy? To me he's already the moral champion.

Bollocks to morals. Can the lad drive proper in the wet? Nah.

Bollocks to morals. Can the lad drive proper in the wet? Nah.

I agree, the guy deserves to be in the championship hunt, ill admit his speed sometimes has amazed me and some of his drives have been faultless. Also after the first 2 races Id thought he'd be no where. But he's done well. Though...if he becomes world champion, he'll be the first driver to ever win a championship after driving sooooo badly like he did in Silverstone.

The only way he can convince me that he's WDC material is that he and hamilton race on track for the championship in Brazil when theres a 1 point gap between them, with no mistakes from either teams pit stops and have the same tyre compound with the pressure on both of em. And we all know thats not going to happen right?.... ^_^ *crosses fingers*