Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

5P33D3V1L

Heikki Kovalainen

Heikki Kovalainen  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Is the boy doing a good job or not?

• Yes
    • No
    • He needs more time

I like Glock too, but I have no valid logical reason as to why, so for now I definitely don't see him in a McLaren. But if Heikki is still so bad...

PAHAHAH! :lol: Your signature has definitely brightened up my day!

Heikki needs to be more competetive, but I think Mclaren would prefer to stick with him rather than get Vettel, Kubica etc etc. Seems like Mclaren are terrified of having a team mate challenging Lewis.

Though Heidfeld and Glock would do a better job than Heikki in my opinion. Ill give him the first 6 races of 2009 to prove his worth.

I don't think Vettel will head to Mclaren, but I think Nico (does anyone remember him? :P ) will knock Mclaren's door, but I think they will pretend that they didn't see him. :P

Glock is a decent bloke, when you speak to him.

Well I think he's anti-social; he doesn't speak to me.

hammy just makes his teammates look sucky, hes that good.

oh come on... :mellow:

Yes hammy is good and is the current world champion but come on...

You better not be one of those Lew'sor fans who worships him.

He only just won the last championship, far from convincing.

To me he's still behind Alonso and Raikonnen (when he sorts himself out) in similar machinery.

I mean even Massa caught up.

hammy just makes his teammates look sucky, hes that good.

:lol:

Give it another season before you start Schumi worshipping him. I'm not denying he is good - its still so early in his career.

"Kovalainen gains weight for 2009 E-mail

Mar.13 (GMM) Heikki Kovalainen bucked this winter's trend by actually putting on a significant amount of weight.

While most of his rivals shed kilograms ahead of the introduction of heavy KERS systems, the McLaren driver revealed he now weighs nearly 5kg more than he did one year ago.

Finn Kovalainen, 27, trained hard with a new physio and intentionally wanted more muscle mass, the Finnish newspaper Helsingin Sanomat said.

His centrepiece exercise was cross-country skiing.

"I now weigh 4.5 kilograms more than I did at the same time last year," said Kovalainen, who now weighs 65kg.

The introduction of KERS makes it an unusual time for a driver to put on weight, but Heikki insists the move was right for him.

"Personally I feel considerably better now. I have no pressure to lose weight," he said. "

All those words means only one thing: doping!

So that's why McMerc have'nt been doing well in testing! Was gonna blame McD's on it but it's only 4.5kg he put on!