Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quiet One

Hamilton Class

More lewisteric chants.

If only Hamilton ever manages to achieve 10% of what Senna did... scratch that, 2% of what Senna achieved.

Senna won British F3 in 1983, then considered the stepping stone into F1

Hamilton won GP2 in 2006, then considered the stepping stone into F1

Senna won 1977 Sth American Karting Championships

Hamilton won 2000 European Karting Championship

Senna won British Formula Ford Championships in 1981

Hamilton won Formula Renault UK in 2003

Senna scored first WDC F1 points in his second ever race

Hamilton scored first podium and first WDC F1 points in his first ever race

Senna had three podiums in his first season

Hamilton had twelve podiums in his first season, nine of them in a row

Senna scored 65 poles in 9 seasons and 3 races (162 races total, so 40% of races entered)

Hamilton has thus far scored 11 poles in 1 and 14/17ths seasons (32 races thus far, so 34% of races entered)

Senna amassed 614 points in 162 races = 3.8pts per race (and yes on old points systems but can't be assed rejigging points)

Hamilton has thus far amassed 193 points in 32 races = 6pts per race (and yes on new points system)

Senna scored points in 96 of races entered or a strike rate of 59%

Hamilton has scored points in 27 of races entered or a strike rate of 84%

Senna finished 2nd in WDC on 2 occasions in 9 years

Hamilton finished 2nd in WDC on one occasion in 1 year (might be 2 in 2, but we haven't got that far yet)

Senna finished 3rd in WDC on 1 occasion in 9 years

Hamilton N/a

Senna finished 4th in WDC on 3 occasions in 9 years

Hamilton N/a

Senna finished 9th in WDC on 1 occasion in 9 years

Hamilton N/a

Senna won WDC 3 times in 9 seasons

Hamilton may win his first WDC for first time this season

Senna and Hamilton are very similar - their careers tracking pretty much the same no matter how you look at it. Hamilton has already achieved your 2% maureen, plus a bag of chips on top of that.

I stand by saying that Hamilton is no different to Senna.

:yes:

People, the 'accents' mainly, jump down Lewis' throat for practically anything he says. Lewis didn't attempt a pass so how could he have expected DC to yield the place.

Andres, you are the chief of 'accents' and should know better given your advanced age.

<_<

"Fed Up", you are starting to annoy me...

The "accents" thing is nothing short of a racist comment.

There are more countries in the world than England and many of them happen to be doing a very good job, in case you haven't noticed.

The guys with the "accents" may not like Lewis, because they don't feel they have to, because he is not their country-man!

Stop whining about "poor Lewis who is mistreated and misunderstood", get on with commenting the sportive aspect and whenever you feel like saying that 80% of what you say, STFU.

There are more countries in the world than England and many of them happen to be doing a very good job, in case you haven't noticed.

The guys with the "accents" may not like Lewis, because they don't feel they have to, because he is not their country-man!

Stop whining about "poor Lewis who is mistreated and misunderstood", get on with commenting the sportive aspect and whenever you feel like saying that 80% of what you say, STFU.

Whatever mate - best to put me on ignore if I get on your nerves, but you have always been a d!ckhead so I don't take anything you say seriously - STFU!

Why Andres needs to start a new thread focusing on perceived negative comments of Lewis just fails me. Why not celebrate a deserved win for nando (lucky) and focus on another close WDC battle that is destined to go to the wire. I come on the forum to discuss f1 matters, but it always seems that the bulk of posters are constantly lewis bashing for this reason or other. The guy has only been in F1 for 2 seasons and has led the WDC for 90% of his time in F1 - surely that desrves some praise or at least respect.

The forum is no longer about F1, more a kind of kindergarten for anti English, racist vitriol.

Good luck to you

<_<

Senna scored 65 poles in 9 seasons and 3 races (162 races total, so 40% of races entered)

Hamilton has thus far scored 11 poles in 1 and 14/17ths seasons (32 races thus far, so 34% of races entered)

Senna amassed 614 points in 162 races = 3.8pts per race (and yes on old points systems but can't be assed rejigging points)

Hamilton has thus far amassed 193 points in 32 races = 6pts per race (and yes on new points system)

Hamilton finished 2nd in WDC on one occasion in 1 year (might be 2 in 2, but we haven't got that far yet)

Hamilton N/a

Hamilton N/a

Hamilton N/a

Senna and Hamilton are very similar - their careers tracking pretty much the same no matter how you look at it. Hamilton has already achieved your 2% maureen, plus a bag of chips on top of that.

All your nummerical stuff doesnt impress me. Means exactly nothing because of the different conditions of driving in 80s and nowadays.

Nick won F3000 in 1999, then went to F1 and still got nowhere.

MOST drivers won a karting championship...

I think Kubica won this sh*t too... If he didn't I'm sure someone else did.

All hail Sebastian for scoring points in his first race even if he didn't have a McLaren. BTW even Nels went to podium nowadays...

Hi, Hamilton had a McLaren.

Ok, let's consider the amount of people who really have a chance to get a pole nowadays. Thats... 4? Three if you ignore Heikki. He had 33% of obligation to be on pole.

(...)

Where's JV now?

You mean the helmet?

Whatever mate - best to put me on ignore if I get on your nerves, but you have always been a d!ckhead so I don't take anything you say seriously - STFU!

Why Andres needs to start a new thread focusing on perceived negative comments of Lewis just fails me. Why not celebrate a deserved win for nando (lucky) and focus on another close WDC battle that is destined to go to the wire. I come on the forum to discuss f1 matters, but it always seems that the bulk of posters are constantly lewis bashing for this reason or other. The guy has only been in F1 for 2 seasons and has led the WDC for 90% of his time in F1 - surely that desrves some praise or at least respect.

The forum is no longer about F1, more a kind of kindergarten for anti English, racist vitriol.

Good luck to you

<_<

I won't put you on ignore, I 'll be here to underline every stupid thing you say, but not always, because I can't be here 24/7, which would be necessary in order to catch up with you...

You act as if you are trying to prevent a "heartbreak" for Lewis, if he happens to read some of the comments here!

And stop b!tching about the forum, either continue to post or leave. :rolleyes:

Good luck to you

<_<

:huh:

I will take it you are joking.

I won't put you on ignore, I 'll be here to underline every stupid thing you say, but not always, because I can't be here 24/7, which would be necessary in order to catch up with you...

You act as if you are trying to prevent a "heartbreak" for Lewis, if he happens to read some of the comments here!

And stop b!tching about the forum, either continue to post or leave. :rolleyes:

How can a fool like you determine that I should leave. I joined this forum before you and have contributed siginficantly more posts than you yet you are trying to advise me - STFU!

I don't subscribe to any Lewis Hamilton fan clubs, I wouldn't go out of my way to meet the guy because personalities don't particluarly interest me - I love f1 racing that's it. Personal abuse of a driver that people don't know is just plain weird to me and remains a subject that I just don't understand. I don't like the personalities of Nando or Kubica, but I respect them as drivers and enjoy watching their mastery behind the wheel.

His bigoted views are nothing new... license to hate is one of the entitlements of the lewisterics.

You have just moved from chronic to terminal lewisteria.

How can a fool like you determine that I should leave. I joined this forum before you and have contributed siginficantly more posts than you yet you are trying to advise me - STFU!

I don't subscribe to any Lewis Hamilton fan clubs, I wouldn't go out of my way to meet the guy because personalities don't particluarly interest me - I love f1 racing that's it. Personal abuse of a driver that people don't know is just plain weird to me and remains a subject that I just don't understand. I don't like the personalities of Nando or Kubica, but I respect them as drivers and enjoy watching their mastery behind the wheel.

Ha ha, go on Mr T :roll: !!

I think you need to get offline, relax a little!

Hamilton N/a

Hamilton N/a

Hamilton N/a

Oh please. This is the kind of stuff that caused Maure to come up with the term lewisteric. Hamilton is a good driver, but to compare his accomplishments to Senna is premature. Come back in 7 years, and then start doing your comparisons. These are interesting facts, and do put Hamilton in good company so far, but to compare him to Senna!!!!!!. Only after a coulpe of WDC wins should a person even consider the comparison.

:yes:

People, the 'accents' mainly, jump down Lewis' throat for practically anything he says. Lewis didn't attempt a pass so how could he have expected DC to yield the place.

Andres, you are the chief of 'accents' and should know better given your advanced age.

<_<

The whole "accents" thing is a little over the top in my opinion. It speaks volumes about the person behind the the moniker "Fed-up". I guess you are OK with that.

Oh but the ageist comment in the same post is OK? Young people can't be wise? Fcuking prejudice.

So 'accents' is some kind of derisive expression? Would someone care to explain to me what it means?

The whole "accents" thing is a little over the top in my opinion. It speaks volumes about the person behind the the moniker "Fed-up". I guess you are OK with that.

You are right it is over the top - As is monkey chants aimed at Black footballers, monkey chants during testing and jeering during the podium ceremony. The only common denominator here is that they are prevalent in certain parts of the world only.

What I have witnessed in F1 since Lewis joined the grid has been nothing short of alarming. The hate and venomous attacks is nothing short of weird.

Perhaps I am being over sensistive here, but I've tried to understand where all this hate is coming from and why and I'm still baffled. What is certain, however, is that true F1 fans recognise talent over personality - The reverse seems to be the case on here lately.

Oh but the ageist comment in the same post is OK? Young people can't be wise? Fcuking prejudice.

There was an ageist comment? Where? How dare they? I took it personally, let me at 'em. Fcuking prejudice.

:lol: Long live pc :lol:

So 'accents' is some kind of derisive expression? Would someone care to explain to me what it means?

I'm lost with this one too Quiet One, let me know when you find out. If it's great band my kids haven't told me about I better catch up quick ;)

You are right it is over the top - As is monkey chants aimed at Black footballers, monkey chants during testing and jeering during the podium ceremony. The only common denominator here is that they are prevalent in certain parts of the world only.

What I have witnessed in F1 since Lewis joined the grid has been nothing short of alarming. The hate and venomous attacks is nothing short of weird.

Perhaps I am being over sensistive here, but I've tried to understand where all this hate is coming from and why and I'm still baffled. What is certain, however, is that true F1 fans recognise talent over personality - The reverse seems to be the case on here lately.

The bit in bold Fed Up, the bit in bold, your Karma seems to be with Kimi's mojo ;) Anyway, the hate thang, I heard a damn site worse about Schumi, so no news there really.

You make me smile.

Last season one could not sneeze in the direction of Hamilton without being lynched. By who? The likes of you. My first post in this forum prompted weeks of insults becuase I dared to ask a _question_.

Naturally, I have not stopped laughing since.

Last season one could not sneeze in the direction of Hamilton without being lynched. By who? The likes of you. My first post in this forum prompted weeks of insults becuase I dared to ask a _question_.

Indeed!

You were marginalised last year, now you are a 'respected' member of the forum.

My point exactly

Andres, do you regret starting this thread yet?? :lol:

That is the definition of Hamilton right there :lol:

Wow that made me laugh for a while... :D

Thanks, and of course I'm liking the sig :P

Awww ok, it was fun for a while!

For what it's worth, I do think that he must have been joking, too. I mean, he is one arrogant S.O.B., but not this would be just too much.

But it was fun to see who would take the bait

I also posted this because many times, some of Nando's comments that were obviously a joke were taken out of context or just mistranslated into English and caused uproar. A few days ago, he made a comment about not wanting LH to win the championship. He then added that Hamilton is the best driver with the best car, and his previous comment was an obvious joke (it was for a Spanish public). It appeared on some websites as "Alonso doesn't want Hamilton to win the WDC" and "Alonso prefers Massa rather than his sworn enemy, Lewis"...

So, here's a lesson for us all: these comments might or might not be what they seem. But we can be sure that the press would do whatever they want to twist them and convey some predetermined image of a driver.

Think about it next time you read an arrogant comment from your most hatred driver :D

EDIT: Mr.Fedup, what exactly does that whole "accents" talk mean???? I don't get it

:lol: Yeah I suppose Hammy could've been joking (although it would be out of character from what I've seen), anyway he should still know better even if he was joking ;)

STFU guys.

:lol:

Bollocks. Sorry I just wanted to swear like everyone else! :D Seriously what happened to this thread :lol:

EDIT: Typo.

Oh and I forgot to mention the Senna/Hamilton comparisons in my post above, well I just can't take them seriously.

I don't think it's particularly derisive although maybe it could be taken that way, just a dumb thing to say really (a dumb way of describing people).

The quality of your posts has quite improved Maure, and even so insults fly around (yes, even though we're already used to the stuff you say :lol: ).

But yes, about this I agree with you and the rest of the forum except Mr. Fed Up. How can anyone want respect (be it for himself or Lewis) if he goes ordering people to shut up? And "he strated it" isn't an adult response so it's discarded.

The second thing that left me mouth open was the insinuation about the post count - and here I thought that on this forum this mattered little to naught! Everyone has read and replied to my posts even when I had 2 (and even bitched XD), and most people do care to explain themselves and are open to other points of view. Seems that now some can't even take a joke.

By the way, is "the accents" referred to us guys who aren't English?

EDIT: A word too much.

I don't think it's particularly derisive although maybe it could be taken that way, just a dumb thing to say really (a dumb way of describing people).

Well, I think you're dumb. Double dumb bollocks on you.

Sorry just getting into the spirit of the thread :whistling::lol:

The quality of your posts has quite improved Maure, and even so insults fly around (yes, even though we're already used to the stuff you say :lol: ).

But yes, about this I agree with you and the rest of the forum except Mr. Fed Up. How can anyone want respect (be it for himself or Lewis) if he goes ordering people to shut up? And "he strated it" isn't an adult response so it's discarded.

The second thing that left me mouth open was the insinuation about the post count - and here I thought that on this forum this mattered little to naught! Everyone has read and replied to my posts even when I had 2 (and even bitched XD), and most people do care to explain themselves and are open to other points of view. Seems that now some can't even take a joke.

By the way, is "the accents" referred to us guys who aren't English?

EDIT: A word too much.

Ohhhhh that's just charming isn't it???? Are you trying to say that because I am English, I don't have an accent, eh???? Discrimination, that's what this is :whistling::lol: