Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rodders47

Gold Medal For Winning

well done guys

a great laugh :-)

seems like the latest Bernie Brain Storm umm FADE is to give a $mill for the best practise time???? or did I read that wrong :-((((

well done guys

seems like the latest Bernie Brain Storm umm FADE is to give a $mill for the best practise time???? or did I read that wrong :-((((

Yeah, I do remember reading something about a Friday competition. It's not such a bad idea.

I would favor a reversed grid of all options...

Yeah, I heard about Friday stuff too, but Bernie and Max disagree with team bosses, to keep the costs down all the drivers are asked to play cops and robbers in front of the fans with water squirt guns.

Yeah, I heard about Friday stuff too, but Bernie and Max disagree with team bosses, to keep the costs down all the drivers are asked to play cops and robbers in front of the fans with water squirt guns.

I'd pay to see that :lol:

well done guys

no no no, it wasn't a practice session or a race they proposed.

each driver would be paired with a randomly chosen race attendee. the drivers right arm would be tied to the attendee's left leg and the attendee's left arm to the drivers right leg. They would then be stuffed into an oversize washing machine and given three puzzles to complete. One that needs brain power to solve one that needs dexterity to solve and one that needs sheer brawn. The first team to solve all three, without throwing up, are allowed to keep the washing machine and are each given a lifetimes supply of roast beef flavored fiber supplements and first place blue ribbon from the North Dakota state fair.

I'd pay to see that :lol:

Plans took a hit when Max told, drivers had to wear white t-shirt while playing with guns, and then Max proposed a wild idea that he himself would be a part of the game, when he declared he will be the cop and Bernie would be the inspector.

Plans took a hit when Max told, drivers had to wear white t-shirt while playing with guns, and then Max proposed a wild idea that he himself would be a part of the game, when he declared he will be the cop and Bernie would be the inspector.

Replace the water with acid :whistling::lol:

hahahahahahahahahhahaha

The idea is stupid.Only to think of it is stupid.But saying it aloud and especially to the press is in another level of stupidity

:lol:

Replace the water with acid :whistling::lol:

:lol: , cmon Paul, your plans are brutal, just as Max wants it to be! :P

They can even build a stage and let dirvers act in front of the fans before every qualifying on saturday. Nico Rosberg, the blonde Bombshell, Lewis must be the gangsta who constantly blitz the stage with his car cut out of cardboard, Kimi, the guy who always has a bottle in his hand, ocassionally dresses as a gorilla on the attack, when Nico and her (his) lover visits the zoo, DC, the guy from the circus who can hang on his chin, MW the handsome guy for whom Nico never falls, Massa, the guy whom Nico dumps after she (he) finds he was wearing heels all this time..... :P I can go on!

:lol: , cmon Paul, your plans are brutal, just as Max wants it to be! :P

They can even build a stage and let dirvers act in front of the fans before every qualifying on saturday. Nico Rosberg, the blonde Bombshell, Lewis must be the gangsta who constantly blitz the stage with his car cut out of cardboard, Kimi, the guy who always has a bottle in his hand, ocassionally dresses as a gorilla on the attack, when Nico and her (his) lover visits the zoo, DC, the guy from the circus who can hang on his chin, MW the handsome guy for whom Nico never falls, Massa, the guy whom Nico dumps after she (he) finds he was wearing heels all this time..... :P I can go on!

You've put waaaaaaaaaaaay too much thought into this :lol:

He's got free time. He's in Italy, surrounded by gorgrous Italian girls. And you tell him to play batracer :o:lol:

Well the other option is to sit on TF1 make fantasy stories on F1 drivers, so yes i tell him to go play Batracer :P Maybe you should too :P

Well the other option is to sit on TF1 make fantasy stories on F1 drivers, so yes i tell him to go play Batracer :P Maybe you should too :P

Absolutely not. I refuse to.

Abbas, you go and use your devstatingly good looks and sophisticated charm..................... :unsure: .......to.............ermmmmm............

Yeah, go and play Batracer :whistling:

Absolutely not. I refuse to.

Abbas, you go and use your devstatingly good looks and sophisticated charm..................... :unsure: .......to.............ermmmmm............

Yeah, go and play Batracer :whistling:

Go and play right now... Don't make me come there are beat you.... :lol:

Go and play right now... Don't make me come there are beat you.... :lol:

Never. I am far too sophisticated and intellectual to be playing such childish games.

Bollocks, I've lost me Lego Star Wars disc.

Never. I am far too sophisticated and intellectual to be playing such childish games.

As long as you have your Viva Pinata cd your good :P

You know, doesn't say much for my intellect but I struggle with that game... I'm not really sure what's going on.... :(

You know, doesn't say much for my intellect but I struggle with that game... I'm not really sure what's going on.... :(

Well, I hate to admit this, but a little while ago my son, my 6yr old son, sighed, took my controller off me, got me to the right place and said there you go Daddy.

Well, I hate to admit this, but a little while ago my son, my 6yr old son, sighed, took my controller off me, got me to the right place and said there you go Daddy.

I know its scary, my wife is a childminder and the kids love that game - I'm looking on going "wha....????!!!"

I know its scary, my wife is a childminder and the kids love that game - I'm looking on going "wha....????!!!"

Cont yourself lucky. I have to play Lego Indy too and next week Lego Batman comes out :lol: