Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rodders47

Gold Medal For Winning

He's got free time. He's in Italy, surrounded by gorgrous Italian girls. And you tell him to play batracer :o:lol:

:lol:

But its just like window shoping!

Absolutely not. I refuse to.

Abbas, you go and use your devstatingly good looks and sophisticated charm..................... :unsure: .......to.............ermmmmm............

Yeah, go and play Batracer :whistling:

:lol: , I have stoped playing video games ever since I got my own car, but since I don't have one here, I guess its back to video games, but, I don't want to restart either, I still got lots of Monday's assignment to be completed! :blink:

Not sure how a reversed grid would work at the street circuits.

Besides wouldn't drivers go as slow as possible thus defeating the objective of it.

I wonder if they would use the same race car or or a third car. Besides they could let their test drivers do some racing, but there is a fat chance of test drivers earning more money than some of the race drivers! :D

Not sure I follow.

As in Qualfying pace has to have some percentage of the driver's fastest lap in the race... Mayb 80% of his overall fastest lap in the race. Otherwise he gets a time penalty.

Do as they did in the old days, let them run to their cars and drive off. :lol:

Do as they did in the old days, let them run to their cars and drive off. :lol:

To see that, I wish Monty was still in F1! :naughty:

I see.

I'm not convinced by that though and indeed would argue that qualifying and the race must be separate disciplines.

Circumstances in a race may dictate a driver can't put fast laps in all the time.

I see.

I'm not convinced by that though and indeed would argue that qualifying and the race must be separate disciplines.

Circumstances in a race may dictate a driver can't put fast laps in all the time.

I am just trying to make sense of the reverse race idea... Thus offering ideas...

My idea is just that the driver's personal fastest lap in the race can only be 110% of his qualfying lap. (or his Qualfying lap has to be 80% speed of his fastest race lap).

I am just trying to make sense of the reverse race idea... Thus offering ideas...

My idea is just that the driver's personal fastest lap in the race can only be 110% of his qualfying lap. (or his Qualfying lap has to be 80% speed of his fastest race lap).

what an idea sir jee!