Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

maure

Hamilton Or Massa For Dwc

DWC  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will take the DWC?

• Massa
    • Hamilton
    • Kubica
    • Kimi
    • Indifferent
    • Alonso???

With three races to go, who do you think will take the DWC?

If you are a hopeless romantic, you've got the 'Kubica' and 'Kimi' checkboxes.

If you are borderline motivated by the competition this season, you've got the 'Indifferent' checkbox.

If you are an Alonsomaniac, you've got the 'Alonso' checkbox (to satisfy the reflex).

Needless to say, I'm indifferent. Both Hamilton and Massa have done as much and as little to deserve the title, as have McLaren and Ferrari. Can't honestly say anyone of them deserves the titles more or less...

I favor multiple choices any time. After all, it is not the individual opinion that matters but the accretion of inanity arising from everyone's (mis)perceptions.

So vote in any manner that suits your dotty sense of reality without being constrained by the format of a poll...

Have to say Hamilton. If the last races were dry I'd probably pick Massa, but chances are they won't be. Massa isn't as good a wet weather driver, and more significantly the McLaren just seems better than the Ferrari in the wet.

Of course this is assuming one of them doesn't make a huge f*ck up in the last few races. But even then you'd have to say McLaren look the more coherent team right now.

Everyone else is out of the running for all but the most die hard fans (though it pains me to say it).

Go Hamilton!

That's about all I have to say. Does that make me a lewisteric? :P

Have to say Hamilton. If the last races were dry I'd probably pick Massa, but chances are they won't be. Massa isn't as good a wet weather driver, and more significantly the McLaren just seems better than the Ferrari in the wet.

Of course this is assuming one of them doesn't make a huge f*ck up in the last few races. But even then you'd have to say McLaren look the more coherent team right now.

Everyone else is out of the running for all but the most die hard fans (though it pains me to say it).

good assessment

Go Hamilton!

I think the Lewiristics has just aquired more votes now that kimi is out of the running... :lol:

Needless to say, I'm indifferent. Both Hamilton and Massa have done as much and as little to deserve the title, as have McLaren and Ferrari. Can't honestly say anyone of them deserves the titles more or less...

I voted for indifferent for the same reason :(

Go Hamilton!

Dear Accent and/or Undesirable Nationality,

We regret to inform you that your admission to the glorious church of Lewisteria has been turned down due to the muddled-thought and accent-ridden nature of the information in your application.

Please review our 'terms of worship' and, if the naivety proper to your origin is not an impediment to comprehension (much as we suspect it will be), proceed to submit historical data on your family background (blood sample is a must) as well as details of your latest violent activities.

Hail the Hamilton!

I am indiferent and I don't know what it will happen but I expect a big wreck from one of the two (Massa/Hamilton).One of the memorable ones. :) Maybe on the last race.So people can say in the future...rmeember brasil '08?Now that was the year's mistake by... :)

So basically I expect mistakes and i think those mistakes will determine the winner.Basically I don't trust any of them :P

Dear Accent and/or Undesirable Nationality,

We regret to inform you that your admission to the glorious church of Lewisteria has been turned down due to the muddled-thought and accent-ridden nature of the information in your application.

Please review our 'terms of worship' and, if the naivety proper to your origin is not an impediment to comprehension (much as we suspect it will be), proceed to submit historical data on your family background (blood sample is a must) as well as details of your latest violent activities.

Hail the Hamilton!

Hahahahaha

You forget that it's Abbas who rules the church of Hamilton, and that by now Fed up has probably got a good scolding from him :P

By the way, I'd say Hamilton too, but make no mistake, that will probably just increase my irrational

/jealousy driven

dislike of him XD

Massa winning wouldn't make my day either... but that's what I get for being a Kimi fan...

You too a kimi fan? Boy, ain't we a quiet bunch.

What ever happened to our man this season? Considering the state of things, kimi should have waltzed all the way to his second WC. I'm still in disbelief that Kubica is ahead of him in the standings...

Well, Hamilton has a fair chance. Before the last race I thought Massa was the favourite but if it stays dry for the remaining races the 7 point gap would make it almost evenly balanced because I imagine Lewis would finish behind Felipe in Japan and China and behind Kimi too in Brazil. The possibility of rain at some point tips the odds slightly in Lewis's favour now.

It's true that Lewis has made a lot of mistakes but he's delivered some great drives too, and if you look back at many top drivers' second years you'll find a similar story.

Yes, I agree,he has had excellent races but also he is been erratic.The same as Massa I think.That is why i wouldn't say that one of them deserves it more than the other.I would still choose Schumacher :lol:

Yup, Schumi would probably still win. Massa has had more error-free races than Hamilton but also fewer brilliant ones imho. In fact his team mate has been faster in almost every GP, and Massa is never more (and often less) than average when it rains - two good signs the guy's still missing something. So on that basis you can argue that either deserves it more: Massa has probably done the better job this year overall, by being slow and steady, whereas Lewis will (hopefully) mature into worthy WDC.

You too a kimi fan? Boy, ain't we a quiet bunch.

What ever happened to our man this season? Considering the state of things, kimi should have waltzed all the way to his second WC. I'm still in disbelief that Kubica is ahead of him in the standings...

Seems he's taken a liking to walls or something... Well, I don't know, let's see if he can redeem himself next year ( :prayhands: ).

Anyone who thinks the church of St.Lewis Hamilton is in UK is a certified fool. It has been recently transfered from US to Italy! :P

Anyone who thinks the church of St.Lewis Hamilton is in UK is a certified fool. It has been recently transfered from US to Italy! :P

And all the better for me, what would be my suffering if it was around here... xD

By the way, Italy, that's the place you want to be if you want to have your religion succeed :P

And all the better for me, what would be my suffering if it was around here... xD

By the way, Italy, that's the place you want to be if you want to have your religion succeed :P

In Turin, the only time I see people in church are during Funerals or wedding! :P