Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

maure

Hamilton Or Massa For Dwc

DWC  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will take the DWC?

• Massa
    • Hamilton
    • Kubica
    • Kimi
    • Indifferent
    • Alonso???

Yup, Schumi would probably still win. Massa has had more error-free races than Hamilton but also fewer brilliant ones imho. In fact his team mate has been faster in almost every GP, and Massa is never more (and often less) than average when it rains - two good signs the guy's still missing something. So on that basis you can argue that either deserves it more: Massa has probably done the better job this year overall, by being slow and steady, whereas Lewis will (hopefully) mature into worthy WDC.

Yeah I agree.It's like in some exams...Lewis would be the guy that has scored 30% in one exam and 70% in the other,while Massa has 50% in both exams.I'd root for the 1st one although he has failed one of them...The average mark is the same,but he's had some brilliant moments...What were we talking again?Oh yes,now kids,remember:study hard and never fail an exam! :P

I picked Massa(DUH). Generally he has had the best year. He has been better then Ferrari, and if it wasn't for their screw ups, he would be leading this thing. So Yes I think Massa deserves the WDC, and McLaren deserve the WCC. The team has been flawless, and have not cost Lewis a point.

I picked Massa(DUH). Generally he has had the best year. He has been better then Ferrari, and if it wasn't for their screw ups, he would be leading this thing. So Yes I think Massa deserves the WDC, and McLaren deserve the WCC. The team has been flawless, and have not cost Lewis a point.

Fittingly, the vote is neck and neck too at the moment :lol:

Honda fan? :P

Yes, thanks. ;)

Indifferent.

I am indiferent and I don't know what it will happen but I expect a big wreck from one of the two (Massa/Hamilton).One of the memorable ones. :) Maybe on the last race.So people can say in the future...rmeember brasil '08?Now that was the year's mistake by... :)

So basically I expect mistakes and i think those mistakes will determine the winner.Basically I don't trust any of them :P

I don't see that happening. I think it would have happened already. They are far too squeaky clean for all that good old fashioned fun.

I don't see that happening. I think it would have happened already. They are far too squeaky clean for all that good old fashioned fun.

Also it probably wouldn't be allowed in today's sanitised F1. A real pity imho.

You too a kimi fan? Boy, ain't we a quiet bunch.

What ever happened to our man this season? Considering the state of things, kimi should have waltzed all the way to his second WC. I'm still in disbelief that Kubica is ahead of him in the standings...

Amazing to think we were predicting a "Kimi walkover" this season. Imagine if somebody had said it was going to be Massa and Hamilton fighting at the end.......the thought would have been laughable.

Kimi is still awesome though. Next year......next year..........

Amazing to think we were predicting a "Kimi walkover" this season. Imagine if somebody had said it was going to be Massa and Hamilton fighting at the end.......the thought would have been laughable.

Kimi is still awesome though. Next year......next year..........

We were just jinxing him, last year Alonso was gonna take his 3rd WDC, remember? We should shut up for a while or something... XD

I believe Hamilton has the gift. My model of the universe says Massa is not destined to be a champion, Lewis is. Remember though: I have been wrong before, although it was so long ago now I can't remember what about.

I believe Hamilton has the gift. My model of the universe says Massa is not destined to be a champion, Lewis is. Remember though: I have been wrong before, although it was so long ago now I can't remember what about.

It was tea time and whether the eggs were hard boiled or not :dam:

I love the way Team Formula One just pops up and say one word...

Yes.

But, I didn't understand, George!