Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

maure

Hamilton Or Massa For Dwc

DWC  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will take the DWC?

• Massa
    • Hamilton
    • Kubica
    • Kimi
    • Indifferent
    • Alonso???

We don't have a single all rounder on the grid. Hamilton comes closest and Kubeetza is still a bit of an unknown Kimi, Alonso, Massa etc. are all just a bit bah.

Are you, perhaps, labeling Alonso as a not well-rounded driver? is your Alonso-phobia possibly blinding you this badly?

If Alonso wasn't a cheating lying spying scumbag, he would rule the world. As it is he is a cheating lying scumbag, who should have been banned from the sport for a good many years for his unpardonable actions that damaged the sport, since we are discussing what should have happened. On purely driving terms, he ended up third in the championship, which was a fair reflection of his performance.

My goodness... I have recently joined the forum and I already disregard anything you say. You're so outragerously biased that it's impossible to get any valid point from your post.

Maybe he'd have preferred Massa to crash so Schumi would gain more points... who knows :P

But his defiect to Alonso would still be the same...

Whewww, at least I never said he was useless (not counting in the rain, I don't know about that XD)

The Rain he screwed up in Silverstone, Maybe he just had gone to a strip club that day, but after that he has shown us with Kubica in Fuji and in Monza with Roseberg, he isn't useless in the rain. I would agree he is more defensive, but not useless....

It still surprises me how gullible you are.

:lol: What? You couldn't find some quote to misunderstand? No facts to make up? No attempt to answer a completely unrelated question? You're not as much fun like this.

Lewis was genuinely faster than Alonso in his first season, at least some of the time, whereas...

Amusing how you coward away from your orginal "Lewis was genuinely faster than Alonso in his first season" to this "So in no qualifying session, at no point of any race, in 2007 was Lewis faster than Nando [according to Maure]".

H-i-l-a-r-i-o-u-s.

Isn't it just! Now that's the Maure we know and love. Go on Walt, tell us again how Nando was faster than Lewis in every single sector of every lap of every race in 2007.

Does it really hurt you so much that Kimi won the WC last year? It must have been crushing for you to see Hamilton goof it off.

No I think it was probably for the best that he didn't win last year. A much better introduction to F1 for him in the long term. Besides I keep telling you that the WDC is meaningless in any case. Comparing team mates is more reasonable however, and Kimi has been outscored by Felipe already over their 2 seasons together, despite possibly helping Kimi last year.

Holy Smokes. Other then the WDC thing, this is a post I completely agree with.

:lol: Blasphemy! :P

So your a Massa fan now??? :P

The main thing what i think he's sayin is that people earlier said that Kimi would own Massa and that Massa was useless. Now those people are basically eaiting their hats....

:lol: I'm not a fan of his, no. I think he's decidedly lacking in the talent department. On that score Kimi does indeed own him. Unfortunately for every F1 fan however, Kimi is a lazy sod and has lost out to a guy with a better work ethic. The thing that puzzles me is that Ferrari kept both of these over-paid muppets. Perhaps Kimi's couldn't-care-less attitude to being beaten actually saved him from being replaced by the completely-not-irrational-ever Alonso.

:lol: I'm not a fan of his, no. I think he's decidedly lacking in the talent department. On that score Kimi does indeed own him. Unfortunately for every F1 fan however, Kimi is a lazy sod and has lost out to a guy with a better work ethic. The thing that puzzles me is that Ferrari kept both of these over-paid muppets. Perhaps Kimi's couldn't-care-less attitude to being beaten actually saved him from being replaced by the completely-not-irrational-ever Alonso.

To my knowledge Massa probably doesn't even get half of Kimis salary...

You're right. He's much better value than Kimi. Still not as good as some others, but perhaps he's not really overpaid.

Kimi is a blindingly fast bat rather mediocre at everything else driver, let's face it. He never accomplished much except being an aeternal "almost beats Schumi/Nando" contender which, in the end, somehow never delivered it. Bad luck is the mantra we have been repeating for the past years. Last year he had all the luck in the world to clinch a title that, up to the last race, was only mathematically possible, needing a set of almost impossible chain of events to happen. A chain of events that was generously provided by the two Macca dumbass drivers. That shows that being fast is just one of the many skills needed to be a worthy (in my eyes) champion. That's "the package". I only see 3 drivers having it right now: Nando, Lewis and Kubica.

Ok...first the Lewis fans, now I am messing with Kimi's fans...it's going to be a rough day :lol:

How dare you! :angry:

How dare you! :angry:

Indeed.

Have you noticed how even I am not cruel enough to wind you up about Kimi at the moment.

That Andres one, is just evil, I tell you, pure evil :lol:

Indeed.

Have you noticed how even I am not cruel enough to wind you up about Kimi at the moment.

That Andres one, is just evil, I tell you, pure evil :lol:

I'm a man on the edge!!! I am standing at the edge of chaos!!! How dare Andres!!!!

I'm a man on the edge!!! I am standing at the edge of chaos!!! How dare Andres!!!!

Oh come on Brad, think about it now. What's worse than being a Kimi fan this season? Exactly, being a Renault fan :whistling::lol:

Oh come on Brad, think about it now. What's worse than being a Kimi fan this season? Exactly, being a Renault fan :whistling::lol:

oh god yes, I almost forgot :lol:

spreading all those lies must make him feel good :naughty:

oh god yes, I almost forgot :lol:

spreading all those lies must make him feel good :naughty:

Alas no. He's too bitter and twisted, more machine than man now and no, Luke, there is no good in him :lol:

Mwahahaha!

Just wait until Renault unveils their new Death Star for the 2009 Championship! You two will die! They all will die!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Sorry, what was this about? Monty?

Mwahahaha!

Just wait until Renault unveils their new Death Star for the 2009 Championship! You two will die! They all will die!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

:lol:

I really do not know what will happened if that Death Star does'nt fire next year... :eusa_think::whistling:

Mwahahaha!

Well, he does have his own gravity field like a death star :eusa_think:

I really do not know what will happened if that Death Star does'nt fire next year... :eusa_think::whistling:

It will be just like baldy - all weapon, but no performance :whistling:

It's actually 1/5 of Kimi's salary, if I'm not mistaken.

..and that's the way it should be, I don't see any problem with that at all.

Exactly. Alcoholism is an expensive habit :whistling:

:lol: Yeah, it might've cost Kimi the WDC, well who knows?? (Kimi probably doesn't)

:lol: Yeah, it might've cost Kimi the WDC, well who knows?? (Kimi probably doesn't)

Noooo, that was the opposite condition - too much blood in his alcohol stream, he never drives well like that.

Noooo, that was the opposite condition - too much blood in his alcohol stream, he never drives well like that.

Yeah, and for next year Ferrari will have realised that it's no good to try and have him "healthy" in the conventional meaning of the word. Maybe they should pay him directly in vodka, that way he'd be thankful for the booze and drive better? XD

Yeah, and for next year Ferrari will have realised that it's no good to try and have him "healthy" in the conventional meaning of the word. Maybe they should pay him directly in vodka, that way he'd be thankful for the booze and drive better? XD

That would work :lol:

Let's just hope that F1 never goes green and uses ethanol as a fuel.... Kimi will have his drink bottle plumbed into the tank... :D