Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

maure

Hamilton Or Massa For Dwc

DWC  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will take the DWC?

• Massa
    • Hamilton
    • Kubica
    • Kimi
    • Indifferent
    • Alonso???

SO...

I think it will be Hamilton, to be honest. Also, I'd like to see him win, considering he is only 23 and I love seeing legends made.

I really have to try and post here more!

I few guys have mentioned it, but I will focus on this statement. Massa in Ferrari was able to beat MS twice, in MS's final year. As MS was truly a gifted driver, I don't think this accomplishment by Massa should be overlooked. It was his first year at the team, and it was MS's swan song season. I am sure MS was favored over Massa, but Massa still beat him twice. When I choose to support Massa, I looked at what Sauber said of him, the comments by JV, as well as his performance at Ferrari. Everything pointed to a Massa success. As Kubica mentioned, "People tend to hang to the past, but Massa is very fast, and driving without errors." I find it interesting to see so many posters stuck in the past. To paint a guy a loser, when he is less then 25 and never had the opportunity to drive on a top team is a little short sighted. Once Massa was given his shot in a top team, he has made the most of it, and looking at his three years at Ferrari, he has done very well.

One thing is to say that Massa is good. Another is to say that he deserves the place at Ferrari more than other drivers.

Now that we know the lineup for next year, one thing is evident. Once again, the best drivers will not be in the best cars... unless the midfield gives a surprise.

Yes, Thats exactly what i am saying. Massa took the points where MSC was allready losing to Alonso. He never took more points to MSC when MSC had a chance to make 1 or 2 more points on Alonso. Since Alonso was the enemy, As long as Massa did not impead Schumi's attack on him, he didn't take points of Schumi....

It might have been what you wanted to say but certainly not what you said.

The reason for this is evident. Massa finished ahead of MS on 5 races in 2006 and took 11 points off him.

Alonso beat MS by 13 points but it matters naught to the point being made.

Because the point is that Massa enjoyed a treament at Ferrari that RB didn't. Are you perhaps trying to argue otherwise?

Are you, perhaps, labeling Alonso as a not well-rounded driver? is your Alonso-phobia possibly blinding you this badly?

My goodness... I have recently joined the forum and I already disregard anything you say. You're so outragerously biased that it's impossible to get any valid point from your post.

I also thought he was a lewsiteric at first. It turns out he is just a car chaser... but the boring kind. It is not that he barks at everything, you see. The soporific quality of his posts comes from random barking. No aim. No point. Just a "I'm here" cry.

:lol: What? You couldn't find some quote to misunderstand? No facts to make up? No attempt to answer a completely unrelated question? You're not as much fun like this.

That's your hobby, buddy. Mine is to laugh at you.

Consider, for example, how you desperately run around below.

Amusing how you coward away from your orginal "Lewis was genuinely faster than Alonso in his first season" to this "So in no qualifying session, at no point of any race, in 2007 was Lewis faster than Nando [according to Maure]".

H-i-l-a-r-i-o-u-s.

Isn't it just! Now that's the Maure we know and love. Go on Walt, tell us again how Nando was faster than Lewis in every single sector of every lap of every race in 2007.

Lying again and as clumsy as a child.

One more time for my amusement:

Amusing how you coward away from your orginal "Lewis was genuinely faster than Alonso in his first season" to this "So in no qualifying session, at no point of any race, in 2007 was Lewis faster than Nando"

Come on, Murray, your squirming is infantile.

No I think it was probably for the best that he didn't win last year. A much better introduction to F1 for him in the long term. Besides I keep telling you that the WDC is meaningless in any case. Comparing team mates is more reasonable however, and Kimi has been outscored by Felipe already over their 2 seasons together, despite possibly helping Kimi last year.

Now you tell us that Massa out scored Kimi last season.

It is a gift to us all that you have more pride than intelligence.

What's that in your sig Maure? It looks like a track list

One thing is to say that Massa is good. Another is to say that he deserves the place at Ferrari more than other drivers.

Now that we know the lineup for next year, one thing is evident. Once again, the best drivers will not be in the best cars... unless the midfield gives a surprise.

Why doesn't he deserve a place at Ferrari?. The fact is he is handling KR with ease. All we can do is measure a driver against his teammate. KR was a WDC last year, and Massa is outperforming Kimi in just about all aspects. You have lost your objectivity to think Massa doesn't deserve his ride ar Ferrari, on the contrary he has earned it, has the team rallied around him and driving for the WDC on his merits as a driver. If it wasn't for Ferrari screw ups, Massa would be out in front by a comfortable margin.

He has become one of the best, and it amazes me how some refuse to believe that a driver can improve over his career.

Why is it so hard for you to accept that Massa, has improved his race craft to a point where he is one of the best. After all you just finished posting that Massa finshed ahead of the Great MS on five occasions when they were teammates. Something tells me that is not an easy task, and one that should earn a driver some respect.

Hammy, although he won't be any more likeable for that.

why not?

i think he's good and is likeable by everyone.

ok not everyone, but maybe much more than those stuck up drivers like Alonso?

:rolleyes: Lewis rocks!

why not?

two more t-shirts on the way.

Ankit's post was perfectly clear. MS lost no points on Alonso thanks to Massa's victories.

Lying again and as clumsy as a child

:lol: It's pathetic. Anyone who cares can read the original posts and see for themselves.

Now you tell us that Massa out scored Kimi last season.

Nope. I said over their 2 seasons together Massa is beating Kimi on points.

Lewis rocks!

:lol: Exactly!

The reason for this is evident. Massa finished ahead of MS on 5 races in 2006 and took 11 points off him.

Alonso beat MS by 13 points but it matters naught to the point being made.

Because the point is that Massa enjoyed a treament at Ferrari that RB didn't. Are you perhaps trying to argue otherwise?

You forget that MS lost the WC in 2006 because Massa was allowed to win a couple of races.

The point i was proving is that MSC DID NOT lose the WC in 2006 since Massa won a couple of race....

And RB situation was totally different. That time, Ferrari had the total upperhand in situations esp for WCC, 2006 they were recovering from a bad season 2005 and wanted the WCC badly....

Not fair.

Not

why not?

Ok...everybody, avert your eyes, this is going to get messy! :furious:

Ankit's post was perfectly clear. MS lost no points on Alonso thanks to Massa's victories.

:lol: It's pathetic. Anyone who cares can read the original posts and see for themselves.

T-shirts for you also Muzza!

Murray is on top wind up form :lol:

Well the main point everyone should consider is...Kimi is the best by far and he's much better than all those other stupid idiot drivers especially that Massa and Lewis and the only reason he isn't already WDC again this year is because he doesn't want to be.

There.

I also thought he was a lewsiteric at first. It turns out he is just a car chaser... but the boring kind. It is not that he barks at everything, you see. The soporific quality of his posts comes from random barking. No aim. No point. Just a "I'm here" cry.

Aw Maure, I think you're missing me! - Tell you what, for old times' sake:

Blah, blah, Hamilton, blah :D

Murray is on top wind up form :lol:

Well the main point everyone should consider is...Kimi is the best by far and he's much better than all those other stupid idiot drivers especially that Massa and Lewis and the only reason he isn't already WDC again this year is because he doesn't want to be.

There.

Ya ya!

why not?

Bollocks. But funny, nonetheless.

I don't understand all this Lewisteric/Nandosteric/Buttontastic/Piquetrific Sh#te that gets talked about on here. Lewis isn't liked by everyone. His face is going to be on ****ing cornflake boxes next year probably. They're going to change the name of ITV to HamiltonInteractive TV. No, scrap that. Sky will dedicate a channel to him alone. He'll have his own single out next year, probably a collaboration with Piff Duddy or whatever the ****ing guy's name is, He'll be in talks with Denzel Washington to play him in a movie about his life, will have been married and divorced three times, been in and out of rehab more times than Johnny Vegas likes to eat his pies, and will probably start his own cookery show proclaiming himself as the next Gordon Ramsay. (Sorry Murray, I had to get Ramsay in somewhere!!!)

Bollocks. But funny, nonetheless.

I don't understand all this Lewisteric/Nandosteric/Buttontastic/Piquetrific Sh#te that gets talked about on here. Lewis isn't liked by everyone. His face is going to be on ****ing cornflake boxes next year probably. They're going to change the name of ITV to HamiltonInteractive TV. No, scrap that. Sky will dedicate a channel to him alone. He'll have his own single out next year, probably a collaboration with Piff Duddy or whatever the ****ing guy's name is, He'll be in talks with Denzel Washington to play him in a movie about his life, will have been married and divorced three times, been in and out of rehab more times than Johnny Vegas likes to eat his pies, and will probably start his own cookery show proclaiming himself as the next Gordon Ramsay. (Sorry Murray, I had to get Ramsay in somewhere!!!)

Hahahahah :lol:

All the more reason for even more people to dislike him. That's what I hate the most about drivers, the hype they bring. And when they talk rubbish and think they're the greatest it makes it unbearable.

You got it :D It's Maure's broken record.

:lol:

...Gordon Ramsay. (Sorry Murray, I had to get Ramsay in somewhere!!!)

Is that more sexual innuendo? My God - you should be ashamed of yourself!

Yeah I think it is. Welcome back indeed!

I wouldn't consider myself old, but yes, these are my first posts in a few years. As you can see, I don't have as much time on my hands as I did in 2006 and years past, which is clear looking at the rate the "Weekly" Wrap is posted. Even now I have time to quickly reply here, despite wanting to write about the Singapore GP (which was, btw, awesome!). Here's to hoping I'll be able to get around to the Wrap tomorrow..

Anyway, as I've commented in the Wraps recently, I think Massa is definitely fully deserving of his drive at Ferrari, but I just can't help but question his nerves under pressure. Since 2002 he has been prone to slip up every now and then, and I still think he has a tendency to that direction, despite it being clearly less evident than before.

I'd like to see Lewis win, as I've said, but if Massa can hold it together I don't see any reason why he couldn't leapfrog into the lead. As many of you have said, both are equally deserving. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for a two or three way showdown at the last race!

I don't care much but Hamilton will win tomorrow and he's the championship in his pocket.

I vote for Alonso next year.