Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

maure

Hamilton Or Massa For Dwc

DWC  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will take the DWC?

• Massa
    • Hamilton
    • Kubica
    • Kimi
    • Indifferent
    • Alonso???

I don't care much but Hamilton will win tomorrow and he's the championship in his pocket.

I vote for Alonso next year.

I vote Kimi next year

Let's just hope that F1 never goes green and uses ethanol as a fuel.... Kimi will have his drink bottle plumbed into the tank... :D

No we already have one drunk driver in the field we don't need another...

Yeah I don't really care much since both Massa & Spewis have been pretty average this season.

I would like Kubica to sneak it AND just hope Alonso gets a decent drive next season.

"When you are in F1 you can never underestimate your competitors because everyone knows what they are doing, they are all strong, and they all won something before.

"That is why I think respect is the most important thing for the other drivers."

Felipe Massa October 17, 2008

Go Massa

Yeah I don't really care much since both Massa & Spewis have been pretty average this season.

I would like Kubica to sneak it AND just hope Alonso gets a decent drive next season.

Renault's looking like a far more competitive drive of late. Perhaps he lucked out with Ferrari not wanting him this year.

"When you are in F1 you can never underestimate your competitors because everyone knows what they are doing, they are all strong, and they all won something before.

"That is why I think respect is the most important thing for the other drivers."

Felipe Massa October 17, 2008

Go Massa

Ah, bless. I hope he finds comfort in those words when he loses the championship, in Brazil, by two points.

If Massa gets a new engine for Brazil and Hamilton has to carry over the engine from China, there's a dim hope that Massa may win the WDC. In event of Massa finishing 2nd and Hamilton finishing 8th, who gets the WDC? Stats please, someone.

If Massa gets a new engine for Brazil and Hamilton has to carry over the engine from China, there's a dim hope that Massa may win the WDC. In event of Massa finishing 2nd and Hamilton finishing 8th, who gets the WDC? Stats please, someone.

I suppose Massa will win it based on number of wins... 6 to 5. But does'nt Hamilton still got his joker engine to play with???????

EDIT: sorry they have 5 wins each, but surely Kimi will hand over the lead, Massa will never end up 2nd....

If I was in Hamilton's place I'd change the engine so no fuss about that. Also if I was in his place I'd go for a win, but who knows, he might choose to take it easy like last year :P

But does'nt Hamilton still got his joker engine to play with???????

I believe so, and I wonder whether they'll choose to use it...

Edit: No doubt Freaky is correct. They'll probably use it.

It does make you wonder why that didn't use it earlier though.

It makes you wonder why the FIA would prohibit them of using it in the last race... sounds stupid to me (if it's true).

No, wait, I just implied that the guys in the FIA might be sound. It must be true. If it wasn't the sky would fall on us.

I think the joker engine can't be used on the last race.

I would look it up but I am at work.

who are you to tell that?

:P

who are you to tell that?

:P

I am the chief of accents! Behold and fear me, mortals!

Nah, seriously, I think that's the rule, buyt nobody mentions that (that I could find). It's weird because is really something that impacts the last race, and is a decision that (George forbid) should anything happen to Lewis engine at the last race, would be regretted for generations to come. Yet, no article has mentioned it.

So maybe I am wrong and that was just an idea that was eventually disregarded?

hope Alonso gets a decent drive next season.

and the poor pigs can finally break free of their earthly abode, and fly, be free..