Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

maure

Hamilton Or Massa For Dwc

DWC  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will take the DWC?

• Massa
    • Hamilton
    • Kubica
    • Kimi
    • Indifferent
    • Alonso???

and the poor pigs can finally break free of their earthly abode, and fly, be free..

Or so you hope because clearly you see Alonso el grande as a big threat to whoever you supporting this week...

Or so you hope because clearly you see Alonso el grande as a big threat to whoever you supporting this week...

I am not supporting anyone :lol: Try it sometime, it's liberating..

I am not supporting anyone :lol: Try it sometime, it's liberating..

But you're still worthless IMO as you don't support technological innovation like electronics or fully automated racecars.

But you're still worthless IMO as you don't support technological innovation like electronics or fully automated racecars.

:lol: :lol:

Loving your reviews, keep 'em coming.

Thats interesting to note Hamilton being on an old engine next weekend.. Though the reliabilities of Hamiltlon's engines are impeccable, so there's some hope but not much IMO...

:lol:

Which still doesn't answer why they didn't change it in Japan to give him a fresh one.

10 place grid peanlty....

Edit: Sorry that was stupid, he could have used his joker in Japan ...

10 place grid peanlty....

I think he has not yet played the joker, we will have to wait till Brazil to confirm, I am sure Mclaren knows much better then press.

I think he has not yet played the joker, we will have to wait till Brazil to confirm, I am sure Mclaren knows much better then press.

Yeah i think the press maybe right on this one, Mclaren IMO just made a mistake...

Yes, but..

89% of people who fantasize about fully automatic race cars never get laid (the other 11% are gay).

96% of people who want electronics in cars are always unhappy, angry and Alonso supporters.

91% of people who want active suspensions have small err male reproductive organs (the rest don't have any).

97% of people who want technological innovation in F1 die early and unhappy :(

He's defo not used the joker.

The FIA press releases give that away.

Yeah it's even written on the F1 site that he hasen't used the joker...

But It's also written that he can't change it unless take a peanlty, so his joker has been wasted...

Yes although they have to be confident his engine will last, which is more than I am, considering Heikki's problems. Perhaps they can tell that Heikki was over-driving trying to keep up with the boy-God... :whistling:

But It's also written that he can't change it unless take a peanlty, so his joker has been wasted...

He haven

Yessss! You are right!