Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rainmaster

Survey Time!

Some of those questions are a bit crap. Did it anyway though, although I know my answers will be in the minority.

a lot of the questions are written so as to push the answers in one way, mainly toward the current path that the FIA is taking in Specing the series.

And very obviously there was not a single question of how you found the current move toward standardized parts like the ECU or the Engine freeze

a lot of the questions are written so as to push the answers in one way, mainly toward the current path that the FIA is taking in Specing the series.

And very obviously there was not a single question of how you found the current move toward standardized parts like the ECU or the Engine freeze

Yeah. Not even a question on how qualfying was....

I applaud ING's will to at least make the survey, however biased and or marketing oriented it was.

i did it this morning. my fave is to rate how nice is to 'have tracks that show a real talent in drivers (example: singapore)' :lol:

Crappy FIA biased survey.

Indeed.

Perhaps us at TF1 could come up with our own and submit it? This will NOT include any sexual-innuendo type questions, Murray, baldness advice - Quiet One, or learning how to speak English - Paul. ;)

Nice survey.

I don't think it was biased particularly. It's just that when you think it through it becomes obvious what makes sense.

Perhaps us at TF1 could come up with our own and submit it? This will NOT include any sexual-innuendo type questions, Murray

Bah, you know I never take no for an answer anyway...

FIA biased or not (I can't see any FIA bias, more of a ING bias) it still a step closer to the fans. What were you expecting? Questions about Caracciola? :P

They need to take surveys. The more, the merrier. It might not be the best, but better this one than Max and Bernie's solipsistic ideas.

FIA biased or not (I can't see any FIA bias, more of a ING bias) it still a step closer to the fans. What were you expecting? Questions about Caracciola? :P

They need to take surveys. The more, the merrier. It might not be the best, but better this one than Max and Bernie's solipsistic ideas.

Oh, yes, but now that they're already at it they should ask how to improve the surveys as well...

I'm ashamed of the fact that the first F1 sponsor that came to mind was Mild Seven :lol:

I'm ashamed of the fact that the first F1 sponsor that came to mind was Mild Seven :lol:

AHAHA!!! Thats exactly what I said. Mild Seven. That and John Player Special :lol:

Bah, I put Intel. I confess I cheated, but they place their icons close to the keys and I couldn't help it...

The first three that came to my mind were RBS, Johnny Walker and 555 from the days then BAR raced with the 555 livery in china

AHAHA!!! Thats exactly what I said. Mild Seven. That and John Player Special :lol:

:lol: I had to google it,never heard of it

The first three that came to my mind were RBS, Johnny Walker and 555 from the days then BAR raced with the 555 livery in china

Me too!

Mild Seven,Johnny Walker and Marlboro. :D

Was I the only one obvious enough to think about ING first? My lack of originality is sad :(

Well, I thought of Vodafone, Santander and ING, so then we can be the two less original people in the forums XD

But I think I would have thought of TicTac before Marlboro (yeah, I hace cigarrettes and it's even easier to forget them now that they're not on the cars anymore).

:lol: I had to google it,never heard of it

Me too!

Mild Seven,Johnny Walker and Marlboro. :D

I put Marbolo, Kingfisher (Mallaya's company) and Shell...