Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rainmaster

Survey Time!

I put Marbolo, Kingfisher (Mallaya's company) and Shell...

Why doesn't it surprise me? :P

Indeed.

Perhaps us at TF1 could come up with our own and submit it? This will NOT include any sexual-innuendo type questions, Murray, baldness advice - Quiet One, or learning how to speak English - Paul. ;)

Exsqueeze me???

Begging your contrifribularities, but upon consideration of the aformementioed remarkification, obviously with a brief interludity pondering the meaning of life, I have ascertained the conclusification that one, as in I, have a certain resemblification to the statment of implification.

It was either that or bollocks, like :whistling::lol:

Why doesn't it surprise me? :P

Well i first obviously thought of ING, but i thought Kingfisher deserved the promotion in their first year...

I suppose mine would be Cannon, given I was a big Mansell fan back in the day.

Canon, Elf, Goodyear Eagles, Segafredo Zanetti (Hill).

What car was Repsol the sponsor of, was it Jordan 99?

Canon, Elf, Goodyear Eagles, Segafredo Zanetti (Hill).

What car was Repsol the sponsor of, was it Jordan 99?

Not 100% sure, but I think it was Arrows Steph - at least on an old version GP2 (or 3 or 4!) they had Repsol :rolleyes:

Thinks.... the B&H sponsorship of Jordan was one of the best ever, the graphics at least.

Repsol was the blue and white Jordan era.

It would have bugged the hell out of me :wacko: Here we go, seems they did both.......

[source: http://www.grandprix.com/gpe/spon-009.html ]

1998Arrows: Danka, Zepter, ParmalatBenetton: Mild Seven, FedEx, Korean Air, Akai., AgipFerrari: Marlboro, Shell, Asprey, Telecom Italia, General Electric Jordan: Benson & Hedges, Mastercard, Repsol, S Oliver, GdZMcLaren: West, Mercedes-Benz, Mobil, Computer Associates, Loctite, CamozziMinardi: Fondmetal, Doimo, Roces, Visa, AvexProst: Gauloises, Canal Plus, Alcatel, PlayStation, Total, Bic, Agfa, SodexhoSauber: Red Bull, PetronasStewart: Hong Kong & Shanghai Bank, Ford, Texaco, MCI, Lear CorporationTyrrell: PIAA, Safra, YKK, Brother, Morse, LycraWilliams: Winfield, Veltins, Castrol, Sonax, Universal Studios, Falke, Auto Moto und Sport

1999Arrows: Repsol, PIAA, Zepter, T-MinusBenetton: Mild Seven, Benetton (Playlife), Korean Air, D2, AgipBritish American Racing: Lucky Strike, 555, Teleglobe, Excel Ferrari: Marlboro, Shell, FIAT, FedEx, Tic Tac (Ferrero), Telecom Italia, General Electric Jordan: Benson & Hedges, Mastercard, Pearl Assurance, IntercondMcLaren: West, Mercedes-Benz, Mobil, Computer Associates, Loctite, Schuco, WarsteinerMinardi: Telefonica, Fondmetal, Doimo, Roces, FrezzaProst: Gauloises, Canal Plus, Alcatel, PlayStation, Total, Bic, Agfa, SodexhoSauber: Red Bull, Petronas, ParmalatStewart: Hong Kong & Shanghai Bank, Ford, MCI Worldcom, Lear Corporation, Visteon, TexacoWilliams: Winfield, Veltins, Castrol, Nortel Networks, Brother, Universal Studios, Petrobras, Sonax, Auto Moto und Sport

So, what about Durex? They didn't last long did they? The sponsorship I mean.........

gallery_image_main_207_2.jpg

Look at that rubber :lol::D:P;):o^_^

DOF! Leave the inuendo's to Paul, you're too respectable for that :P:lol:

Great picccy, strange how when cars had the (rough) weight distribution - and the ratio of rubber front to rear to a kart, that they handled like one.

I was going to guess it's Alan JOnes in a Surtees, but then I thought I might be wrong :huh:

DOF! Leave the inuendo's to Paul, you're too respectable for that :P:lol:

Hey!!!!! That's downright disrespectful.....................no wait :eusa_think: ...........................it's completely true :lol:

gallery_image_main_207_2.jpg

Look at that rubber :lol::D:P;):o^_^

Did Nelson Piquet ever drive that car? If so, why didn't he take notice to the sponsors. IDIOT!! Could have saved us all the embarrassment of having to watch his offspring.