Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Why Doesn't Anyone Want Alonso?

sure they were in the know, but aint every other team almost guilty of it, they copy and paste designs(thanks Ash), look what happened with the Renault saga end of year. They had the info on cd, those are hard evidence to ignore, with the FIA's leniency towards them.

But the problem is Alonso misuse of those kind of info(the gas of the tyres), entirely of his own doing, his audacity to challenge the management of Mclaren, his tantrums, attitude and things he said to the media.... a driver just can't behave like that....If Maclaren were guilty of anything, so is Alonso...

And so was Hamilton guilty in that case!

And so was Hamilton guilty in that case!

maybe, who knows. But we can't be so naive to think that it's only the Mclaren team that ****ed up the relationship. Alonso confessed at the end of the season that he was given the same equal opportunity to challenge for the Championship, he confessed it. Surely that accounts for something....????

Maure, since I've known you on here, you've been very biased in your assessment with the Mclarenn/Alonso saga. Cav certainly does have a point or 2, and they definately hold more weight!

'nuff said!!!!

It is true that, on this matter, my position is one of reaction. Specifically, reaction to hysteria, incoherence, and violence.

It is also true that you will have me smiling until you are able to dig out the "point or 2" that Cavallino have made... I will advice, however, that you make sure the "points" you select have not been previously dismissed by Cavallino himself.

It is true that, on this matter, my position is one of reaction. Specifically, reaction to hysteria, incoherence, and violence.

It is also true that you will have me smiling until you are able to dig out the "point or 2" that Cavallino have made... I will advice, however, that you make sure the "points" you select have not been previously dismissed by Cavallino himself.

you want a list, while it's so clear to see???? :P

You get it at last.

:lol: You've been making me smile for a while now.

Yes, and the fact that Alonso was cheating, spying and dragging the team's name through the mud is not central at all? You amuse me. All the proof you have for the psychological torture Alonso was going through are his rantings and a couple of stray remarks to the press. We have his own confessions that he engaged in spying and cheating. Yet, one of these is central to the issue, and the other one isn't?

Indeed Cav. And it's also interesting to look at the races leading up to Monaco last year because the McLaren drivers were fairly evenly matched and had very fair strategies.

maybe, who knows. But we can't be so naive to think that it's only the Mclaren team that ****ed up the relationship. Alonso confessed at the end of the season that he was given the same equal opportunity to challenge for the Championship, he confessed it. Surely that accounts for something....????

No Brad, No. Alonso's words count for very little, given his track record as a liar and cheat.

No fair enough, BUT had Mclaren treated Alonso as the number one driver which they should have Mclaren would have won both 2007 titles and still had the sports best driver in their team. Personally I think both Mclaren AND Alonso lost out big time by Mclaren's inability to handle driver strategies, team politics & all that stuff.

No fair enough, BUT had Mclaren treated Alonso as the number one driver which they should have Mclaren would have won both 2007 titles and still had the sports best driver in their team. Personally I think both Mclaren AND Alonso lost out big time by Mclaren's inability to handle driver strategies, team politics & all that stuff.

true

blah blah mclaren blah, ron is a cheater blah, alonso is a pussy blah lewis is a **** blah...get some sleep guys.

Ok, enough!

This must've been the most boring interval between races, forum wise.

1) Whatever Cav and Muzza post about Nando is just wind up crap, so stop trying to reply to their flame baits! Can't you see they don't even believe whatever they wrote?

2) Whatever Maure and myself post about Lewis is just wind up crap, so stop trying to reply to our flame baits! Can't you see we don't even believe whatever we wrote?

3) Spec is crap. We all know it. That is the most bizantine discussion I've ever seen. It makes no sense no matter how you look at it. Muzza wants it. He'll never get it. End of story.

4) Can we please go back to discussing about Girls Aloud?

please not! I'm already ignoring threads with the band's title!!!!!!!!!!

Bah, you're just a GirlsAloudphobic! :P

Bah, you're just a GirlsAloudphobic! :P

Better that than being a GirlsAloudasteric.

What, you mean like Massa & Kimi making endless amounts of c0ckups and throwing away the 2008 drivers title?

No i mean the way they behave as teammates... Don't lash out at each other and maintain a kind of a friendship with each other...

Yeah, I didn't expect Massa and Raikkonen to get on so well together.

Perhaps they don't but atleast they put on a professional show.

No i mean the way they behave as teammates... Don't lash out at each other and maintain a kind of a friendship with each other...

All im saying is it's not much use Massa & Kimi getting on well as big buddies if their multi million Doller team ends the season loosing the championship to Spewis...

If Alonso was in a Ferrari this season they would have been champions already despite any potential arguments and inter team politics.

At the end of the day it's ALL about winning!!!

All im saying is it's not much use Massa & Kimi getting on well as big buddies if their multi million Doller team ends the season loosing the championship to Spewis...

If Alonso was in a Ferrari this season they would have been champions already despite any potential arguments and inter team politics.

Awww the poor widdle Alonso fans are still dreaming of Alonso winning championships and hero worshipping :lol:

The team is Wining the cup that matters to the team, i.e WCC. the WDC is something the team looks for later on, Ideally a team wants to win both, but if they had to pick one, it would by no doubt be the WCC...

you want a list, while it's so clear to see???? :P

From a point or two, to a "list"... yet showing none.

Start anywhere.

:lol: You've been making me smile for a while now.

There you go.

Indeed Cav. And it's also interesting to look at the races leading up to Monaco last year because the McLaren drivers were fairly evenly matched and had very fair strategies.

So evenly matched that Alonso had won two races and Hamilton none. In fact, it was only _after_ Alonso's 2nd victory that a hysterical Hamilton accused McLAren of fixing races and started to win... _every_one_ of those wins, a questionable race.

Alonso's words count for very little, given his track record as a liar and cheat.

The same could be said for RD and Hamilton... as well as, you, for example.

(on crap and flame)

It is true that crap is posted by Cavallino, Murray, and lewisterics. And it is true that they want to create a violent situation to mask the problems created by RD with his delincuent spying and nearly psychotic dishonesty as well as hide with the many fckups of Hamilton, be those insults to other drivers or the frail mental disposition that lost him a fixed WDC. They have nothing else to show for but to continue the labor of those two goons and insult and lie and pretend away what's on record.

However, it is untrue that you or I or many other posters write crap. For myself, I can say that I have no reason whatsoever to do this. I don't see why you would either. And, in general, most posters are not fanatically involved in F1 as lewisterics are...

However, it is untrue that I write crap.

:lol::lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks, I was having a lousy day at work, and now people around me are wondering why I am laughing out loud.

Ferrari may be primarily after the WCC but Ron Dennis would rather have the Driver's.

Although McLaren are further behind and so it's less daft but still.

We may not be having this debate too much longer if Ferrari are no longer in F1.. :P

Unless Alonso moves to the new series.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks, I was having a lousy day at work, and now people around me are wondering why I am laughing out loud.

If only it were true...

Awww the poor widdle Alonso fans are still dreaming of Alonso winning championships and hero worshipping :lol:

Cav Is still sour about Schumacher getting well beaten in both 2005 & 2006 ... HAHAHAHA B)