Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AleHop

Bourdais 25 S. Penalty

Anyone that thinks Bourdais should have been penalised is an idiot, yet again the stewards aid Ferrari. This penalty craze is getting silly now. Perhaps some people can now see what was started in Spa.

Exactly. I am surprised they didn't give Lewis 10 place penalty for being in front of the Haw Haw Boy (Massa) when he (Massa) hit him. Anything to give the FIA (Ferrari Investigation Authority) another point!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly. I am surprised they didn't give Lewis 10 place penalty for being in front of the Haw Haw Boy (Massa) when he (Massa) hit him. Anything to give the FIA (Ferrari Investigation Authority) another point!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again, absurd. By giving out penalties to both Hamilton and Massa, FIA was going against Ferrari's interests.

Do the math... if you can.

Again, absurd. By giving out penalties to both Hamilton and Massa, FIA was going against Ferrari's interests.

Do the math... if you can.

Why don't you? By giving Bourdais a penalty they gave Massa an Extra point. At least when I was at school an Extra point meant PLUS- IDIOT :clap3:

Why don't you? By giving Bourdais a penalty they gave Massa an Extra point. At least when I was at school an Extra point meant PLUS- IDIOT :clap3:

But why give him a drive through when he colided with Lewis and not call that a racing incident?? Massa would gain much more from that...

Ok, I understand now that Hamilton's penalty was for "aggressive driving" - kinda strange during an F1 race, but he did endangered half of the field...I guess?? :huh:

Bourdaise penalty is completely incomprehensible.

The absurdly profound idiocy of lewsiterics is never as hilarious as when Hamilton screws up.

If FIA wanted to favor Ferrari, the last thing they would've done is give Massa a drive-through. By giving Massa a drive-through, they pretty much gave the DWC away to Hamilton. If they had let Massa go unpunished, the difference now would be gone or very small. But with just two races to go, 5 points are a lot to overcome... unless your god fcks up again.

Your panic and desperation is understandable as well as amusing. Please keep posting.

The absurdly profound idiocy of lewsiterics is never as hilarious as when Hamilton screws up.

If FIA wanted to favor Ferrari, the last thing they would've done is give Massa a drive-through. By giving Massa a drive-through, they pretty much gave the DWC away to Hamilton. If they had let Massa go unpunished, the difference now would be gone or very small. But with just two races to go, 5 points are a lot to overcome... unless your god fcks up again.

Your panic and desperation is understandable as well as amusing. Please keep posting.

Hi Maure how are you? We already know your opinion of "Lewisterics", just one question. What is your opinion on the Massa / Bourdais incident? We paranoid "Mclaren fans" believe in our guts, rightly or wrongly, that if it hadn't been a Ferrari no action would be taken. I don't think there's a great conspiracy. I think that the opinions of these fly by night stewards is so unknowable that when they seemingly repeatedly favour the most supported, most illustrious, most historic F1 team we have no recourse but to question their integrity. Most of us can surely agree that a child in a pram could come up with a better, more transparent system than we have now and that the FIA by keeping these ludicrous decisions out of the public domain are only adding to allegations of bias.

Hi Maure how are you? We already know your opinion of "Lewisterics", just one question. What is your opinion on the Massa / Bourdais incident? We paranoid "Mclaren fans" believe in our guts, rightly or wrongly, that if it hadn't been a Ferrari no action would be taken. I don't think there's a great conspiracy. I think that the opinions of these fly by night stewards is so unknowable that when they seemingly repeatedly favour the most supported, most illustrious, most historic F1 team we have no recourse but to question their integrity. Most of us can surely agree that a child in a pram could come up with a better, more transparent system than we have now and that the FIA by keeping these ludicrous decisions out of the public domain are only adding to allegations of bias.

Read Rainmaster's posts on the matter. I can't be bothered to repeat it for the umpteenth time, plus he said it first anyway. But if you want a nice sum up it is that stewards are inconsistent (and maybe stupid). That's it.

I feel your pain. FIA fired last years stewards that did so much for Hamilton and, well, where is my crane...

My preference would've been to hand out no penalities anywhere (for the sake of consistency). As I said, Massa has been driving like this for a long time as has Hamilton and it has never been a problem... until last GP. One thing is for sure (unless you are blind), Massa lost more than Hamilton by the penalties handed out to both.

But the question, rather, is how do you rationalize that FIA pretty much destroyed Massa's chances for the DWC since, you believe, FIA "seemingly repeatedly favour the most supported, most illustrious, most historic F1 team". That you question their integrity when FIA's actions clearly favored Hamilton is hilarious.

Your boy had destroyed his own race when he ran deep and fcked his tyres. Without FIA's assistance, Massa would've scored more points.

Oh Com'on!!!!

Any fool can see that Bourdais "blatantly" moved over to hit Massa purposely.

Its not like Bourdais was racing for position or anything. (<----- sarcasim)

Not allowed to have racing incidents anymore I guess.

Another stellar decision made by the stewards. :rolleyes:

I feel your pain. FIA fired last years stewards that did so much for Hamilton and, well, where is my crane...

My preference would've been to hand out no penalities anywhere (for the sake of consistency). As I said, Massa has been driving like this for a long time as has Hamilton and it has never been a problem... until last GP. One thing is for sure (unless you are blind), Massa lost more than Hamilton by the penalties handed out to both.

But the question, rather, is how do you rationalize that FIA pretty much destroyed Massa's chances for the DWC since, you believe, FIA "seemingly repeatedly favour the most supported, most illustrious, most historic F1 team". That you question their integrity when FIA's actions clearly favored Hamilton is hilarious.

Your boy had destroyed his own race when he ran deep and fcked his tyres. Without FIA's assistance, Massa would've scored more points.

Will you stop behaving like a politician and answer the question. Was Bourdais at fault?

Will you stop behaving like a politician and answer the question. Was Bourdais at fault?

Bah, don't waste your time and energy, you will never get the answers you are seeking from him, instead he would fire you back with bombastic words and make it look like he answered. Honestly we are all used to it.

Wouldn't the correct answer be this...

It was pretty much a racing incident with Bourdais being more at fault than the Ferrari driver however.

That said it should NEVER have been a penalty... THAT SAID, im glad it was and I hope that 1 point costs that piece of sh!t driving car number 22 the title.

As far as I am concerned both the incidents involving Massa were racing incidents. When the FIA gave Massa a drive through for tagging Hamilton, they were forced to do the same to Bourdais.

As I mentioned at the outset, they should learn to keep their whistle in their pocket. Massa surprised Hamilton with he aggressiveness.(I think Massa surprised himself) Hamilton didn't need to move as far left as he did. Had he known Massa was right there, he might have left him some room to prevent what happened. Massa was overly aggressive and was still at fault, but if Hamilton drove defensively he could have left Massa room and protected himself. Next time he might.

Bourdias. The stewards just screwed up again, and in an effort to look consistant gave Bourdias a peanlty for "spinning" Massa to even out the penalty they gave Massa for "spinning" Hamilton.

Again this race didn't need any Stewards involvement. Hamilton punished himself with the flat spotted tires, Massa/Hamilton racing incident, Massa got spun and penalized himself for his undo care and attention going around Bourdias, end of story.

In that case every race itself is a racing incident. :eusa_think:

And isn't that the way it should be. Let the drivers decide it on the track.

Indeed in most cases that may be very true.

I'm not sure I agree with this constant handing out of penalties unless the safety of drivers or fans is significantly compromised and I'm not sure I've seen many incidents where that is the case.

now that is What Mr. Steven T. Colbert would call truthiness

Indeed in most cases that may be very true.

I'm not sure I agree with this constant handing out of penalties unless the safety of drivers or fans is significantly compromised and I'm not sure I've seen many incidents where that is the case.

No kidding. Handing out penalites for close calls like we saw at Fuji is ridiculous. Let me just say this, a driver who purposely spins another driver with the front wheels of his F1 car isn't going to finish many races. End of story . Hamilton drove like an idiot into the first corner, but even that was just a simple driver error. No real malice was in place. End of story. The guys just goofed up and the stewards had no business being involved.

Stewards should be there to prevent obvious cheating on the track and lack of respect for the rules. ie Not observing blue flags, or cutting across the track to shorten the distance between corners. Pit speed violations. What has happened now, is everytime there is an on track skirmish, everyone is looking for a penalty. That is BS and ruins the spectacle.

No kidding. Handing out penalites for close calls like we saw at Fuji is ridiculous. Let me just say this, a driver who purposely spins another driver with the front wheels of his F1 car isn't going to finish many races. End of story . Hamilton drove like an idiot into the first corner, but even that was just a simple driver error. No real malice was in place. End of story. The guys just goofed up and the stewards had no business being involved.

Stewards should be there to prevent obvious cheating on the track and lack of respect for the rules. ie Not observing blue flags, or cutting across the track to shorten the distance between corners. Pit speed violations. What has happened now, is everytime there is an on track skirmish, everyone is looking for a penalty. That is BS and ruins the spectacle.

Exactly, and I think most people think that way.

The question for me is, is it our imagination that the stewards are involving themselves more? I know the tendency is to look at the past with rose-tinted glasses, so I'd be interested to see if there's any available info on this. Certainly to me it feels like the stewards are involved more, and if that's the case and we all agree it's wrong, then does our opinion tally with the rest of the F1 viewers and participants?

Should driver be penalized for driving his car deliberately towards the other car threatening to cause potentially fatal crash?

Two cars on the start/finish straight driving almost in parallel. Suddenly car that is slightly behind desides to turn towards the other car. The other car takes evasive action but loses position. Is that motor racing or attempted murder or something in between?

now that is What Mr. Steven T. Colbert would call truthiness

Is it truthiness that at Valencia after a pit release that the stewards deemed unsafe Massa was punished with a fine, an option that isn't technically open to them for the infringement? Is it also truthiness that at Spa in order to justify themselves the FIA invented a new rule saying if a driver cuts a chicane, overtakes and cedes the position, he must wait until at least one corner has gone by before attacking, a "clarification" that in 20 years of watching all forms of motorsport is a new one on me. Maybe it's truthiness that at Fuji Bourdais was punished for NOTHING promoting guess who. Was Alonso being paranoid when he said at Monza that F1 is no longer a sport? Maybe you are happy with the way decisions are taken in F1 but there are a lot of people out there that aren't.

I did. Here it is again: "My preference would've been to hand out no penalities anywhere (for the sake of consistency)".

Now, will you stop behaving like a dud and answer the question I put to you?

Bah, don't waste your time and energy, you will never get the answers you are seeking from him, instead he would fire you back with bombastic words and make it look like he answered. Honestly we are all used to it.

Poor, poor abbas. Still sore, I see.

Look, I feel sorry for you so I haven't laugh at your posts for a while. If you keep tempting fate, however, you will find yourself again deep in sht. Do something intelligent for once and move on. Fair warning.

As far as I am concerned both the incidents involving Massa were racing incidents. When the FIA gave Massa a drive through for tagging Hamilton, they were forced to do the same to Bourdais.

As I mentioned at the outset, they should learn to keep their whistle in their pocket. Massa surprised Hamilton with he aggressiveness.(I think Massa surprised himself) Hamilton didn't need to move as far left as he did. Had he known Massa was right there, he might have left him some room to prevent what happened. Massa was overly aggressive and was still at fault, but if Hamilton drove defensively he could have left Massa room and protected himself. Next time he might.

Bourdias. The stewards just screwed up again, and in an effort to look consistant gave Bourdias a peanlty for "spinning" Massa to even out the penalty they gave Massa for "spinning" Hamilton.

Again this race didn't need any Stewards involvement. Hamilton punished himself with the flat spotted tires, Massa/Hamilton racing incident, Massa got spun and penalized himself for his undo care and attention going around Bourdias, end of story.

Yeppers.