Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AleHop

Bourdais 25 S. Penalty

Why on earth did bourdais get a penalty for massa driving like a crack addict?

Ditto! If anyone, it should have been Massa who was penalised. Bourdais was out of the pit lane and in the racing line, and Massa squeezed him. The only thing Bourdais could have done was to park the car and wave him through. While at it, he should have been required to do the same with Hamilton - I mean they are leading WDC, don't ya know...

That's such a dumb thing to say, people always say things like this, usually it's about Ferrari favouritism, and usually that's total bollocks too!

Please explain though I can't remember all of the penalties from last year which helped Hammy, all I remember is the crane incident.

Kubica was penalised for daring to race with Hamilton. Hamilton cut the apex, hit kubica and spun them both, and Kubica got DT.

Relax!

Explain why Kubica got a penalty in Fuji 2007 and I'll answer that.

I you don't know, don't care, don't... Then I don't either.

Breathe!

Thanks for the unwanted advice, maybe you could ease me by staying on the topic of this thread. :offtopic:

I don't feel like browsing the rules agains, but I seem to recall that the kerbs are actually considered part of the track. Somebody?

Yes they are, the point is that Massa had two wheels on the grass and two on the kerbs, which means 2/3 of his car was off the racetrack. That alone would be fine, but since he hit Hamilton he gets a penalty, which is fair enough.

Kubica was penalised for daring to race with Hamilton. Hamilton cut the apex, hit kubica and spun them both, and Kubica got DT.

No you are reading too much into a bad call by the stewards, actually. Your not the first person and you won't be the last to see something which isn't there.

No-one has bothered mentioning Massa driving clear off the track to pass Weber. What was it people on this forum were saying a few races ago about racing between the lines? While I don't think the Massa / Weber overtake worthy of any sanction maybe some people here could show some consistency.

Would you be moaning if it was Lewis and Bourdais. Didn't think so.

Anyhow, there is one thing I agree with you on - there is too many penalties. Did you hear James Allen say "Hmm. I would like to see that replay again. I think that Felipe Massa went over the white line with all four wheels...." and Brundle telling him to stop being so paranoid. What an idiot!

What rule did Bourdais break again?

He hit the car for which the reason he and his teammate are even fighting for points...

Massa sent a message to Hamilton. Game on

Exactly

Thanks for the unwanted advice, maybe you could ease me by staying on the topic of this thread. :offtopic:

In this forum, we never ever ever stay on topic... Trust me on that one...

He hit the car for which the reason he and his teammate are even fighting for points...

No he didn't, he was on the inside, he had the line, he doesn't have to give the position. Massa hit him.

I don't feel like browsing the rules agains, but I seem to recall that the kerbs are actually considered part of the track. Somebody?

Technically, no they aren't, if I remember right from checking the rules the last time. The track is defined between the 2 white lines, so I don't think it would include the kerbs. Don't get started how they can cut the kerbs if they are not part of the track! :lol:

You should take your Hamilton tinted glasses off. FM Straddled the chicane and ran out of room as the unsuspecting Hamilton left no room, and they touched, end of story.

As I mentioned in this race the stewards should have left their whistle in the pocket. I saw some bold dumb driving with little chance of success, from both Hamilton and Massa but am objective enough to call it straight. Was any of this so bad that the stewards had to make the calls, or are they just inserting themselves needlessly in the championship run again.

Massa sent a message to Hamilton. Game on

I thought you didn't like that type of driving, though?? When you refer to Schumi, Lewis, etc, doing it then it's unsporting and cheating, yet when Massa does it you are ok with it and say game on. Doesn't seem quite right, somehow :eusa_think:

I thought you didn't like that type of driving, though?? When you refer to Schumi, Lewis, etc, doing it then it's unsporting and cheating, yet when Massa does it you are ok with it and say game on. Doesn't seem quite right, somehow :eusa_think:

Do you hear me whinning about the penalty. I don't think it was called and state so, but that is the end of it in my opinion. I am happy Massa is showing the aggressiveness as many of you indicated is important to be a winner. I think some are making the contact way worse then it actually was. Like a car has never been spun around in a corner before. The stewards gave him a drive through, end of story.

Hamilton put himself in a position to allow Massa to interfere wiht him, and for once someone did.

I was not very amused to see FM crashing with Bourdais!

Maybe Bourdais was to blame the most because FM had already half of the car ahead (and so he got the penalty because FM had already passed him) but it was a totally unnecessary move by Felippe.

Somehow I remembered

when I saw it!

Good times!

Do you hear me whinning about the penalty. I don't think it was called and state so, but that is the end of it in my opinion. I am happy Massa is showing the aggressiveness as many of you indicated is important to be a winner. I think some are making the contact way worse then it actually was. Like a car has never been spun around in a corner before. The stewards gave him a drive through, end of story.

Hamilton put himself in a position to allow Massa to interfere wiht him, and for once someone did.

Yeah, but you always argued that we were wrong! :lol:

I don't think in that particular incident that Lewis invited anything of the sort. He drove like a complete and utter bollocking tosser for much of the race, but for that particular incident he did nothing at all to warrant being hit. Massa got himself into a mess without anyone helping him, then he hit Lewis for the same reason as Lewis got himself into trouble at the start of the race - complete stupidity.

Please explain though I can't remember all of the penalties from last year which helped Hammy, all I remember is the crane incident.

Bahrain: Lewis Hamilton changed his trajectory several times during the start which is absolutely prohibited, but he was not sanctioned.

Monaco: LH frequently stepped over the continous line when exiting the pit lane which is totally prohibited, but he was not sanctioned in any way.

Nurburgring: The infamous crane.

Hungaroring: Fernando Alonso lost 5 positions on the starting grid following the application of an inexistent rule and McLaren lost its constructor points earned during this race.

Monza: LH placed his car diagonally towards the P1 box when positioning himself on the starting grid and made several trajectory changes without being sanctioned.

Fuji: Look what Piotr's said and don't forget the collision between Webber and Vettel because of Hamilton hard braking during the SC which is strictly prohibited.

:)

Hey, I openend this thread so I know better than you what stays on the topic. Anyway, don't take anything you read on here too seriously. But if you want to take something seriously follow the advice below that goferrarigo gave you.

In this forum, we never ever ever stay on topic... Trust me on that one...

Bahrain: Lewis Hamilton changed his trajectory several times during the start which is absolutely prohibited, but he was not sanctioned.

Monaco: LH frequently stepped over the continous line when exiting the pit lane which is totally prohibited, but he was not sanctioned in any way.

Nurburgring: The infamous crane.

Hungaroring: Fernando Alonso lost 5 positions on the starting grid following the application of an inexistent rule and McLaren lost its constructor points earned during this race.

Monza: LH placed his car diagonally towards the P1 box when positioning himself on the starting grid and made several trajectory changes without being sanctioned.

Fuji: Look what Piotr's said and don't forget the collision between Webber and Vettel because of Hamilton hard braking during the SC which is strictly prohibited.

:)

Hey, I openend this thread so I know better than you what stays on the topic. Anyway, don't take anything you read on here too seriously. But if you want to take something seriously follow the advice below that goferrarigo gave you.

Monaco - actually Lewis never crossed the line once.

You do know, by the way, that rules regarding formation behind a safety car apply to the start of a race when the drivers are following the pole position guy, yet nobody gets penalised for breaking formation then eiother! :lol:

Monaco - actually Lewis never crossed the line once.

You do know, by the way, that rules regarding formation behind a safety car apply to the start of a race when the drivers are following the pole position guy, yet nobody gets penalised for breaking formation then eiother! :lol:

Get out of here! :offtopic:

:lol:

I was not very amused to see FM crashing with Bourdais!

Maybe Bourdais was to blame the most because FM had already half of the car ahead (and so he got the penalty because FM had already passed him) but it was a totally unnecessary move by Felippe.

Somehow I remembered

when I saw it!

Good times!

I actually have no idea what Bourdais could have done different in that situation. :eusa_think:

I actually have no idea what Bourdais could have done different in that situation. :eusa_think:

True!He could have braked or lifted if he had seen Felippe!

Provided he had the time to react!

:lol:

It's like a double negative :whistling:

It must have something to do with sexuality but don't ask me. :whistling:

Ask Freud or Andr