Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

I'm Glad

unfathomable defection

Shock horror! :o

actually, I think Hamilton might be champ after China, Massa is gonna c#ck up too much under the pressure...

OR they will take each other out and Kubica will win the race :P

actually, I think Hamilton might be champ after China, Massa is gonna c#ck up too much under the pressure...

Dude, there is nothing like british pressure. All the attention is on the prick and he is far too experienced to let massa take top honours (for c#cking up) :lol:

Dude, there is nothing like british pressure. All the attention is on the prick and he is far too experienced to let massa take top honours (for c#cking up) :lol:

Remember Ash, Hamilton has been there b4

Exactly... AND I also had to come back and just remind the non believers that Alonso el grande is number 1!

What a true F1 fan :rolleyes:

What a true F1 fan :rolleyes:

I thought F1 was only an excuse around here. At least that's what Pablo told me. :eusa_think:

Well, several things, actually. True British media frenzy is reserved for footy and Wimbledon, F1 just doesn't get the same coverage. And Lewis won't be in Britain. If he's to mess it up, it will be under his own volition.

I thought F1 was only an excuse around here. At least that's what Pablo told me. :eusa_think:

I never said any such thing. I said F1 kept getting in the way of a good sex discussion :whistling::lol: