Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oli

I've Decided Alonso Is Awesome

:lol: someone who still admits to being a Piquet fan. I thought they all drowned themselves or even worse, became NASCAR fans.

You still alive, DAMN!

Even if he laughed it is still funny. I never was an Alonso fan, I always said he was a good driver but his constant whining got on my nerves. But his stint at Renault this year seems to have cleared that but. I am kinda taking to him. And remember, there is some truth behind ever joke. I said it after Monza, Hamilton needs to watch him back, hes only creating enemies on the grid right now

Yes there is some truth behind every joke. In this case: hammy and Nando are no friends. Big news :lol:

Then again, Nando allowed Lewis to unlap himself at Fuji. It was a nice gesture as he didn't have to and, if the stewards decided to handle out even more penalties, it could have been ultimately beneficial for Lewis. Of course, maybe he did that just because having Takuma Hamilton on your rearview mirrors on your last lap is not something you'd want to, so close to the finish line.

Yes there is some truth behind every joke. In this case: hammy and Nando are no friends. Big news :lol:

Then again, Nando allowed Lewis to unlap himself at Fuji. It was a nice gesture as he didn't have to and, if the stewards decided to handle out even more penalties, it could have been ultimately beneficial for Lewis. Of course, maybe he did that just because having Takuma Hamilton on your rearview mirrors on your last lap is not something you'd want to, so close to the finish line.

Yeah I don't think that was much of a gesture somehow, Nando slowed down 'cos it was his last lap and Hammy speeded up to gain potential positions, imagine the sh!tstorm if they'd collided.

Yeah I don't think that was much of a gesture somehow, Nando slowed down 'cos it was his last lap and Hammy speeded up to gain potential positions, imagine the sh!tstorm if they'd collided.

If Alonso actually does take out Hamilton in the next 2 races I will seriously never watch F1 again!

As long as Hammy makes no mistakes (yeah I know) then what Alonso does probably won't make much difference, he's still in a slower car. There is a much bigger chance of Lewis messing up himself than Alonso messing it up for him.

If Alonso actually does take out Hamilton in the next 2 races I will seriously never watch F1 again!

I'd maybe start watching more so I say, go right ahead Alonso, give us something to watch other than and hour and a half parade at 200 mph

Joke or no joke, it's a stupid comment to make.

A driver should not deliberately interfere in the title race, only to help his own team.

Should Alonso just wave Massa by or punt Hamilton off then serious questions have to be asked.

It was a nice gesture

I think Alonso and his fans have a rather warped view of what constitutes a nice gesture. I met one on the street yesterday. He held me at gunpoint, robbed me, took my wallet and my watch. Then as a nice gesture, he made me listen to him sing 'we were the champions and now just look at us'.

After Fuji:

Kubica:

El polaco, que tiene el apoyo de su amigo Fernando Alonso, fue citado diciendo en Sport Bild: "Hamilton hace sus propias reglas, particularmente en las salidas".

The Pole,who has FA's support,was quoted on Sport Bild: 'Hamilton makes his own rules,especially at starts'

Raikkonen:

Raikkonen dijo esta semana: "Lo que Hamilton hizo en la salida de Fuji no fue limpio. No me dio ninguna oportunidad de girar en la curva. Aprendes a encontrar los puntos de frenada en los go karts cuando tienes seis a

After Fuji:

Kubica:

El polaco, que tiene el apoyo de su amigo Fernando Alonso, fue citado diciendo en Sport Bild: "Hamilton hace sus propias reglas, particularmente en las salidas".

The Pole,who has FA's support,was quoted on Sport Bild: 'Hamilton makes his own rules,especially at starts'

Raikkonen:

Raikkonen dijo esta semana: "Lo que Hamilton hizo en la salida de Fuji no fue limpio. No me dio ninguna oportunidad de girar en la curva. Aprendes a encontrar los puntos de frenada en los go karts cuando tienes seis a

:lol: Quite.

Well, you know, I think Kimi is great and I don't know if he actually said that or not, but geez generally the drivers' talk some bollocks sometimes. They criticise others like they have never made a mistake in their lives, let alone in virtually every race this year.

Well, you know, I think Kimi is great and I don't know if he actually said that or not, but geez generally the drivers' talk some bollocks sometimes. They criticise others like they have never made a mistake in their lives, let alone in virtually every race this year.

Yep that's very true, and your post was strangely on topic, well done :lol:

Yeah, and I've been fishing for Kimi interviews but I hadn't seen that before... maybe we can pass it as a joke? XD

Yep that's very true, and your post was strangely on topic, well done :lol:

I keep telling you, on topic is off topic for me :whistling:

Yeah, and I've been fishing for Kimi interviews but I hadn't seen that before... maybe we can pass it as a joke? XD

I would say so.

It certainly doesn't sound like the kind of thing Kimi would say.

No, it doesn't. And let's be honest, he could have actually said '**** off with your questions bollock brains and fetch me some vodka' and it would sound like 'you learn to find braking points with go karts when you're 6 years old. At this level, it's more than obvious that you should know how this works.'

I would say so.

No, it doesn't. And let's be honest, he could have actually said '**** off with your questions bollock brains and fetch me some vodka' and it would sound like 'you learn to find braking points with go karts when you're 6 years old. At this level, it's more than obvious that you should know how this works.'

:lol: It's true no one knows what he is saying. I guess by now bad journalists know they can make up Kimi quotes and he won't bother to chase them up.

I would say so.

:lol: It's true no one knows what he is saying. I guess by now bad journalists know they can make up Kimi quotes and he won't bother to chase them up.

Okay so I clicked reply and it took me to Google search, so I went back and clicked it again and hey presto double post.

Okay so I clicked reply and it took me to Google search, so I went back and clicked it again and hey presto double post.

Never, ever admit to it. You just delete the post and type in 'Did you know that 'reckless' doesn't have a silent 'w'??' And hope nobody has quoted you in the meantime :lol:

Never, ever admit to it. You just delete the post and type in 'Did you know that 'reckless' doesn't have a silent 'w'??' And hope nobody has quoted you in the meantime :lol:

:lol: Yeah, I was thinking of typing that :lol:

:lol: Yeah, I was thinking of typing that :lol:

You wascal wabbit!

Again, quoting you for no particular reason.

You wascal wabbit!

Again, quoting you for no particular reason.

:lol: Bah you've been getting cheeky ever since you were appointed chief of the accents!

Of course he's not going to take him out! It's merely the f**ked up British Press taking what Alonso may or may not have said out of context.

Besides, Spewis will probably take himself out under the pressure ;)