Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oli

I've Decided Alonso Is Awesome

I listened to that interview but I can't find it and it was a quite informal dialogue with a few journalists. I think it was a Brazilian one who asked: would you help Massa if... You could hear the laughs loud and clear.

Anyway, I think every single word is true but if you believe the media he should want Hamilton to win. That was his only option to go to Ferrari, remember?

I listened to that interview but I can't find it and it was a quite informal dialogue with a few journalists. I think it was a Brazilian one who asked: would you help Massa if... You could hear the laughs loud and clear.

Anyway, I think every single word is true but if you believe the media he should want Hamilton to win. That was his only option to go to Ferrari, remember?

Interesting but true actually...

ah, the prodigal son has returened from his many adventures around the world....

wb Wezzie

HEY BUDDY! I hope you have been preaching the word about the evilness that lurks in car no 22!!!

HEY BUDDY! I hope you have been preaching the word about the evilness that lurks in car no 22!!!

He hasn't. I hope you make him realize his mistake :P

Brad, what on earth has happened to that ruthless touch of yours???

Brad, what on earth has happened to that ruthless touch of yours???

ruthless...who me..... I won't even hurt a fly..... :naughty:

and don't talk to loud, the girls are listening....

*listening* ;)

Anyhow. The drivers need to bloody shut up and race, Lewis included.

Planet F1 = Tabloid nonsense.

That post was like coming home to find the dinner already cooked.

If Alonso actually does take out Hamilton in the next 2 races I will seriously never watch F1 again!

And i will start supporting Alonso...

Alonso has just given me a reason to watch Chinese GP highlights on the SPEED Report. (Maybe if it wasn't on at 2 AM...)

Someone had a better translation over at Crapwagon, but I'm too lazy to find it.

And it's clear to me Assonso's back-to-back wins were just showboating, he didn't actually mean to win them ;)

Alonso has just given me a reason to watch Chinese GP highlights on the SPEED Report. (Maybe if it wasn't on at 2 AM...)

Someone had a better translation over at Crapwagon, but I'm too lazy to find it.

And it's clear to me Assonso's back-to-back wins were just showboating, he didn't actually mean to win them ;)

You can also see the highlights on formula1.com ....

You can also see the highlights on formula1.com ....

At least you didn't say "on formula.com using IE 8 on the lovely Windows Vista with a Ferrari F1 wallpaper." You're off your game today, Jain ;)

At least you didn't say "on formula.com using IE 8 on the lovely Windows Vista with a Ferrari F1 wallpaper." You're off your game today, Jain ;)

Hey I don't have a Ferrari wallpaper... :P

ruthless...who me..... I won't even hurt a fly..... :naughty:

and don't talk to loud, the girls are listening....

HAHAHA, OK right then :lol:

This should really stick a spanner in the works. Alonso really IS awesome!

Hamilton - A quote from 2006

And i will start supporting Alonso...
The way I see this Alonso-Massa tag team on Hamilton is childish! Like 2 bullys picking on a nerd just cos he reads books @ lunchtime! You don't even see that carry on in touring cars!

The way I see this Alonso-Massa tag team on Hamilton is childish! Like 2 bullys picking on a nerd just cos he reads books @ lunchtime! You don't even see that carry on in touring cars!

Because Lewis is such a nerd, dating 50 attractive-ish women at a time, making an eight-figure salary, etc, etc.

I think it adds excitement. Just because F1 has an awful snobby image doesn't mean the drivers can't have fun.

And touring cars kick a##, I'll give you that.

The Alonso thing is a bit of a joke, even if he prefers Massa and especially Kubica to win.

As for other drivers ganging up on him, it's probably a load of hot air which has been exaggerated by the media (what's new?).

The Alonso thing is a bit of a joke, even if he prefers Massa and especially Kubica to win.

As for other drivers ganging up on him, it's probably a load of hot air which has been exaggerated by the media (what's new?).

Yup, both Alonso and Webber have already aired their disgust for turning their comments into some sort of all or nothing war against the infidel.

Clash of personalities. That's it. And it is fun. If the guys kept uttering PR nice words about each other we would be yelling "pussies! we want some personality! yell! fight!"