Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oli

I've Decided Alonso Is Awesome

Awwwwww someone is getting very angry and bitter as Hammy boy inches towards his championship, becoming the youngest champion ever. Whose record will he break? A certain Mr. Alonso I think :D It must hurt even more, because Alonso must be regretting throwing his toys out and moving to a has been team like Renault :D Boy how it must hurt to be an Alonso fan right now. To think he could have been a 4 time world champion if it wasn't for his petulance and incompetence. My thoughts are with you in this dark hour, as we await the crowning of a new king, and as Alonso is far from the best driver on the grid, second year in a row, in an year of dismal standards overall.

art of provoking! :lol:

So it hurts you. No surprise here since you think everything is about you. Besides which, what on earth does the "truth" have to do with anything for the likes of you?

The comings and goings of Hamilton's big mouth are all known. If things go well for him, he is the "best there is" and other drivers "have no balls". If things go poorly for him, he is "misunderstood and misinterpreted" and he "would never say something like that".

After his last ego-blast followed by cowardly retreat, one would expected that he had learnt something. Yet now he comes up with this nonsense because he won a race... well, he better get the freaking WC because, again, he's spoken too much.

Unfortunately, the hilarity that your hurt causes me does not compensate for the sadness Hamilton exudes...

Even you have to admit that Alonso hasn't exactly been going out of his way to be diplomatic recently.......

Even you have to admit that Alonso hasn't exactly been going out of his way to be diplomatic recently.......

If Alonso's actions were to justify anyone else's... you would still have to admit that saying things like other drivers have no balls or Hamilton's last tirade is disrespectful. You will have difficulty finding another driver that speaks like that.

Awwwwww someone is getting very angry and bitter as Hammy boy inches towards his championship, becoming the youngest champion ever. Whose record will he break? A certain Mr. Alonso I think :D It must hurt even more, because Alonso must be regretting throwing his toys out and moving to a has been team like Renault :D Boy how it must hurt to be an Alonso fan right now. To think he could have been a 4 time world champion if it wasn't for his petulance and incompetence. My thoughts are with you in this dark hour, as we await the crowning of a new king, and as Alonso is far from the best driver on the grid, second year in a row, in an year of dismal standards overall.

Now you are angry too, deep in some dark hour, and eager to tell the world about it. Well, there you go.

Difficult as it may be for you to understand, your anger, your hurt, your obsession with Alonso, your insulting Hamilton and worshipping him, your saying one thing and the opposite at once, etc, are only of crucial important to you... I yawn.

Winning a WC (or two) or being the youngest to do so means nothing if such value is given arbitrarily... which is exactly what you do. But it is that random approach you take what makes you the bore you are.

It stands, though, that Hamilton lost his cool (if he ever had it) and did it like the cowards do. This is a sad thing and one he will regret. Consider what excuses he will be lining up if he doesn't take the WC... only a fool like you can celebrate things like this.

:lol: Aahhh yes.

Now you are angry too, deep in some dark hour, and eager to tell the world about it. Well, there you go.

... replied TF1's angriest member :lol:

If Alonso's actions were to justify anyone else's... you would still have to admit that saying things like other drivers have no balls or Hamilton's last tirade is disrespectful. You will have difficulty finding another driver that speaks like that.

Difficult as it may be for you to understand, your anger, your hurt, your obsession with Alonso, your insulting Hamilton and worshipping him, your saying one thing and the opposite at once, etc, are only of crucial important to you... I yawn.

Winning a WC (or two) or being the youngest to do so means nothing if such value is given arbitrarily... which is exactly what you do. But it is that random approach you take what makes you the bore you are.

It stands, though, that Hamilton lost his cool (if he ever had it) and did it like the cowards do. This is a sad thing and one he will regret. Consider what excuses he will be lining up if he doesn't take the WC... only a fool like you can celebrate things like this.

High five brother!!!

Hamilton is just lucky the best driver in F1 is driving a cr@p French piece of Sh!t, and Ferrari have two over rated drivers...

Ps. It is funny how the Shumi fans are still so bitter about Alonso sending the big chinned savor out of the sport with his tail between his legs in 2005/2006

AND now as a result these same supporters are licking Hamiltons a$$. Lovely :lol:

High five brother!!!

Hamilton is just lucky the best driver in F1 is driving a cr@p French piece of Sh!t, and Ferrari have two over rated drivers...

Ps. It is funny how the Shumi fans are still so bitter about Alonso sending the big chinned savor out of the sport with his tail between his legs in 2005/2006

AND now as a result these same supporters are licking Hamiltons a$$. Lovely :lol:

You have a way of putting things quite... delicately :D

HAHAHA, sorry :P

... replied TF1's angriest member :lol:

I wouldn't say you are the angriest member when some of your buddies have spewed all sorts of bigotry...

But the, again, I really cannot connect with all this anger that fill you guys up, to be honest. I do find it amusing, even funny in some cases, that is quite true.

High five brother!!!

You cannot take cavallino serriously, ever. He will say anything to bring attention to himself. Don't forget how much he btched about the low quality of the competition this year to now claim that it proves Hamilton is the fastest driver (ever?) or how he praises Hamilton for being the youngest WC (yet to see) while unable to comprehend that the youngest WC right now is precisely the object of his hateful obsession... Alonso.

I wouldn't say you are the angriest member when some of your buddies have spewed all sorts of bigotry...

But the, again, I really cannot connect with all this anger that fill you guys up, to be honest. I do find it amusing, even funny in some cases, that is quite true.

You cannot take cavallino serriously, ever. He will say anything to bring attention to himself. Don't forget how much he btched about the low quality of the competition this year to now claim that it proves Hamilton is the fastest driver (ever?) or how he praises Hamilton for being the youngest WC (yet to see) while unable to comprehend that the youngest WC right now is precisely the object of his hateful obsession... Alonso.

O believe me, I understand ;)

don't apologise, and keep putting things delicately!!! :lol:

O F#$#@#$@% Off!

:lol::lol::lol:

High five brother!!!

Some of them are still supporting Massa and Kimi (well till he had his mojo with him and not behind walls)