Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

maure

Dwc 2008

No!! There's a petition for it somewhere to stop the polls. At least there are so many others, there may as well be.

There should be a poll for that...

I really don't understand this thread. What was the original post?

Doesn't matter. Maure wanted to say WDC but said DWC which stands for Driver's Willy Contest.. thus it started off on the wrong foot..

F1 drivers have willies? Sure don't drive like it. Let's go sprint car racin boys and then let's see.

Well, Kubica and Kimi plan to do Rally later on.. I'll watch THAT.

There is only one US driver who knows how to do Rally, and he needs a Hummer for that... Oh, HELL, now I AM doing it.. never mind... :wacko:

A lot of furriners have willies. Montoya, all those ALMS guys, Brook Tatnell the Aussie sprint car driver, touring car drivers, rally drivers. But the current crop of F1ers aren't exactly what I'd consider the real tough, hard-nosed, balls-out racers you see in the World of Outlaws. Then again, with a name like that, do you really expect the drivers to enjoy roast goose?

Seriously, though, Webber, Coulthard, Alonso...they have balls. And when it's raining, they all do. Them racing in the rain still amazes me, I can't deny that.

Doesn't matter. Maure wanted to say WDC but said DWC which stands for Driver's Willy Contest.. thus it started off on the wrong foot..
:lol::lol::clap3:

Ha! Hamilton's support is dwindling.

Pleased to see that he's the least popular of the three. That might have changed after the China GP though.

Funny thing...

http://www.planet-f1.com/story/0,18954,3213_4397177,00.html

... and, in the comments, a fellow writes...

Nothing new here. Maclaren have always been a one man team. The one man that happens to be Ron Dennis's favourite at the time. It was the same with Hakinnen, Raikonnen (when he drove for them) and these days Hamilton. Their respective team mates never really stood a chance. I'm not a fan of Alonso, but he was the only driver out of all these 'number 2's' who had the balls to stand up to Fuhrer Ron and expose what really goes on within the Maclaren hierarchy. Personally, I hope Hamilton chokes yet again, and Ron gets to eat his words yet again.

I don't hope that Hamilton chokes or even hope that he loses out. I'm too indifferent about this sorry season to bother. But it's gotta be said that Hamilton better win or else...

F1 drivers have willies? Sure don't drive like it. Let's go sprint car racin boys and then let's see.

F1 drivers sure have, but they get P-analyzed everytime they attempt something bold.

Totally agree with that PlanetF1 comment.

Pretty rare that a team openly announces that they are going for the Driver's Championship over the constructors.

Ferrari never said anything like that...although they didn't really need to, what with having Michael and everything.

Funny thing...

Nothing new here. Maclaren have always been a one man team. The one man that happens to be Ron Dennis's favourite at the time. It was the same with Hakinnen, Raikonnen (when he drove for them) and these days Hamilton. Their respective team mates never really stood a chance. I'm not a fan of Alonso, but he was the only driver out of all these 'number 2's' who had the balls to stand up to Fuhrer Ron and expose what really goes on within the Maclaren hierarchy. Personally, I hope Hamilton chokes yet again, and Ron gets to eat his words yet again.

I don't hope that Hamilton chokes or even hope that he loses out. I'm too indifferent about this sorry season to bother. But it's gotta be said that Hamilton better win or else...

Indeed :congrats:

Indeed :congrats:

Guys the F1 is there around for many years and there were races before Schumi, Alonso and Lewis... you know once upon a time there were a little man called Alain Prost who fight against Ron

Funny thing...

So, a pr!ck on another forum feels the same as you. It must be true then.

He doesn't, as I clearly said. But thank you for your desperate (and infantile) lie.

Guys the F1 is there around for many years and there were races before Schumi, Alonso and Lewis... you know once upon a time there were a little man called Alain Prost who fight against Ron

The funny thing is... IT IS TRUE ;)