Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yurp

Shanghai China

Eric. You're talking rubbish again. :P:wub:

You're taking it out of context. What I said was is that these guys are supposed to be the best in the world. Where the **** is the racing that proves it? I'm taking it that 'Racing' behind a safety car, in formation without being allowed to pit is you're idea of fun. Thats not what I pay for when I go to watch a race.

I'm not saying a safety car isn't essential at times, of course it is. But to have a safety car out just to spice up a race is madness and absolutely ludicrous and to even suggest it just proves my point that these guys are not - sadly - the best in the world.

Put me in the car, I'll show Lewis Hamilton what it means to be ****ing aggressive. :lol::lol:

Me? I'd never do that!

No, I agree with that, the safety car periods themselves are boring, and implementing a safety car just for the hell of it would be really stupid and NASCAR-ish, which is the last thing I want. I'd much rather see action that happens naturally, and the solution to that is obviously to put fenders on the cars to improve the cars and get Montoya back.

:lol: Well, if the US can spend billions of dollars they don't have on bailout, I can spend a couple hundred million I don't have on buying and F1 team and making it happen :P

Looks liek Hamilton is going to be world champion with his 7 point lead into Brazil... (though last year i said the exact same thing and we all know what happened there.)

I feel something big might happen at Interlagos.

Now Ferrari lead the constructors championship by 11 points I believe Massa will win on his home turf. While Kimi and Lewis battle it out. And Im sure Ferrari wouldnt mind Kimi trashing his prancing horse into Lewis' Mclaren. So Lewis has to be careful. Im also sure Alonso has something up his sleeve to now that Renault have secured 4th.

Its all to play for still... ^_^

I just read the whole post-race press conference and I quite liked the questions from the journalists. They actually told the guys that the race had been boring... that's nice. And "how is it to have to drive 2 secs off the pace to let Felipe catch you?", that one was trying to be a bit nasty XD

Btw,it's ironical that the title of the race thread is so suitable: Shangai.China. I am bored. :lol:
It's as if he knew it would be boring... Maybe he should be our prophet.... :P

:clap3:

either that or I put a hex on it. :huh:

leave it to me to start the next race thread - it'll be "Brazil - what a ****ing great race this is gonna be! I'm wetting my pants!"

:clap3:

either that or I put a hex on it. :huh:

leave it to me to start the next race thread - it'll be "Brazil - what a ****ing great race this is gonna be! I'm wetting my pants!"

You know where youll get the real support from the Ferrari camp, is if you write: Brazil. Interlagos, - Can't believe it MASSA WDC ..

:lol:

Incompetent ****ers at Ferrari cost Massa the WDC. **** them a##holes.

Same goes for ****ers at BMW and Kubica - if they gave him half decent car for just 2 races after Canada....

Same goes for ****ers at BMW and Kubica - if they gave him half decent car for just 2 races after Canada....

Can't argue with that...

I just read the whole post-race press conference and I quite liked the questions from the journalists. They actually told the guys that the race had been boring... that's nice. And "how is it to have to drive 2 secs off the pace to let Felipe catch you?", that one was trying to be a bit nasty XD

Yeah,I read the interesting questions only,and (I think) they asked the same to Kimi,Felipe and Lewis. :lol:

You know where youll get the real support from the Ferrari camp, is if you write: Brazil. Interlagos, - Can't believe it MASSA WDC ..

:lol:

:lol::lol:

I think there is one perfect way to summarize all that happened in china:

zzz....ZZZZZ...zz......ZZZZZZ......zzzzzzz.....ZZZZ....zzzzz.......ZZZZ

Considering that Ferrari's last hope is to get ahead of Hamilton in Brazil and then hold him back for the field to catch up and force Hamilton to fight for position...

Considering that Ferrari has become an embarrasment to look at...

Considering that Ferrari's last hope is to get ahead of Hamilton in Brazil and then hold him back for the field to catch up and force Hamilton to fight for position...

Considering that Ferrari has become an embarrasment to look at...

Clearly Ferrari don't infact want to win titles...

Well the fact that they have resigned Massa and Kimi ahead of Alonso confirms this infact! ^_^

The absurdity is not that they've signed Kimi ahead of Alonso, that one can debate but it is understandable I certainly do prefer Kimi to Alonso. But Massa? Massa instead of Alonso? Even the most delusional lewisterics are now screaming up the value of being a WC and the youngest to boot in anticipation of Hamilton's victory... forgetting that it is precisely Alonso who is _right_now_ both.

The absurdity is not that they've signed Kimi ahead of Alonso, that one can debate but it is understandable I certainly do prefer Kimi to Alonso. But Massa? Massa instead of Alonso? Even the most delusional lewisterics are now screaming up the value of being a WC and the youngest to boot in anticipation of Hamilton's victory... forgetting that it is precisely Alonso who is _right_now_ both.

Yeah Alonso & Kimi would indeed be a great pairing... Ferrari's best since Jody Schechter & Gille Villeneuve infact!

You mean you still think Kimi is better than Alonso?

:lol: Well, I must admit I over-estimated Alsono in years gone by. After all, now he's just a chump beaten by a rookie. :P

Clearly Ferrari don't infact want to win titles...

Well the fact that they have resigned Massa and Kimi ahead of Alonso confirms this infact! ^_^

They have almost wont eh WCC (Macca need 11 points to catch up). That to remind you, is Ferrari's main objective. WDC is a secondary thing, which they concentrate on after WCC is secured.

Also Mclaren had the advantage of focusing on 1 driver for the whole season, while Ferrari were trying to give both drivers full support...

Ferrari may care about WCC but almost everyone else in the sport doesn't.

Exactly. And I don't give much of a damn either, McLaren could have all the WCCs they wanted as long as Kimi was WDC. But at least one championship is better than none I guess (for Ferrari, because as I said it leaves me most dissatisfied).

Ferrari may care about WCC but almost everyone else in the sport doesn't.

Considering the WCC is worth 60 million I'm telling you that you're very wrong.

It's the hysteric driver fanboys and mediots (witch are also hysteric driver fanboys) that don't care about the WCC.

It's the hysteric driver fanboys and mediots (witch are also hysteric driver fanboys) that don't care about the WCC.

Blah blah blah. Yeah I know. The teams obviously care about the WCC, but no one else does, it is secondary to the majority of fans and the media and the commentator and etc.

Edit - actually nevermind, see below.

Yeah, well, a WCC without a WDC to back it isn't really very nice. But the same goes for a WDC without a WCC. (Just that in my opinion the WDC is the one that counts more). The 60 million must be nice though.

Yeah, well, a WCC without a WDC to back it isn't really very nice. But the same goes for a WDC without a WCC. (Just that in my opinion the WDC is the one that counts more). The 60 million must be nice though.

I would agree it's not nice to have a WCC without a WDC but generally if you have teh WCC, you are pretty close to the WDC as Ferrari is...

That 60 mil along with another 10-15 was the purchase price of Spyker so it's a pretty decent amount to win...

Stop saying WCC and WDC!

(Other than that, I would gladly declare Lewis champion for ever if Renault could in exchange get at least two more championships in the current era)