Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yurp

Dod

DOD  

39 members have voted

1. 1. who was it then?

• hamilton
    • massa
    • kimi
    • alonso
    • nick
    • kubi
    • glock
    • piquet
    • someone else?

Ohh :lol: I thought that was Steve's way of writing "This Really" :lol:

Yeah did you know for the Olympics in Beijing they actually disallowed a certain perccentage of cars from entering the city to reduce pollution...

Your not in a very bothered mood are ya ?? :P I thought you were reffering to only Massa and that he's not a nice guy when you said that... Ferrari i can see them being a bit in the grey area, but generally Massa is more calm and committed....

:lol: I'm just lazy and tired...

But yeah Ferrari have made more mistakes than Massa this year, and he's clearly a nicer guy than Louise (although I doubt Lewis is as bad as most people think), it'll be interesting to see how he handles the pressure of the title and his home race though.

:lol: I'm just lazy and tired...

But yeah Ferrari have made more mistakes than Massa this year, and he's clearly a nicer guy than Louise (although I doubt Lewis is as bad as most people think), it'll be interesting to see how he handles the pressure of the title and his home race though.

The problem is that even if he wins from pole till finish, he needs bad luck to strike on Lewis to win the race.... So the race/WDC is in Lewis' control and thus it's for him to lose rather than Massa's to win...

The problem is that even if he wins from pole till finish, he needs bad luck to strike on Lewis to win the race.... So the race/WDC is in Lewis' control and thus it's for him to lose rather than Massa's to win...

That's so true, the problem is that it can be decided so easily, if LH has a late puncture so he hasn't got enough laps to recover from it, or something like that. It's one of the horrible things about F1, at least if you're a Hammy fan in a title decider.

That's so true, the problem is that it can be decided so easily, if LH has a late puncture so he hasn't got enough laps to recover from it, or something like that. It's one of the horrible things about F1, at least if you're a Hammy fan in a title decider.

Yeah like pressing wrong buttons on his sterring wheel :naughty::P

Ohh :lol: I thought that was Steve's way of writing "This Really" :lol:

Dat was funny.

Lewis. :(

Alonso and Kubi get special mentions for the reasons I explained in the Shanghai thread.

Come on Interlagos! WDC is still open, and that is one of my favorite tracks, I hope we will have quite some show there. Then again, I was expecting something like that at China :(

Hamilton kept his head, Kimi and Massa did what they could. But I think you're all missing the bigger picture here; the real talking point of the race, and that is that Felipe Massa's mum is a super-hot MILF.

So I'm going to give it to her.

Hamilton kept his head, Kimi and Massa did what they could. But I think you're all missing the bigger picture here; the real talking point of the race, and that is that Felipe Massa's mum is a super-hot MILF.

:lol:

I love this forum. I'm not sexist, but sometimes it's nice to have a higher male to female ratio. Can you imagine what it'd be like if we were talking about Anthony Hamilton or John Button as DILFs?

I'll take Felipe's wife instead, though.

Reminds me of the one about the guy who walked into a bar and asked the land lady for a double entendre, so she gave him one.

I love this forum. I'm not sexist, but sometimes it's nice to have a higher male to female ratio. Can you imagine what it'd be like if we were talking about Anthony Hamilton or John Button as DILFs?

I'll take Felipe's wife instead, though.

Yes, that would make us a bunch of bum stuffing arse bandits. No offence, Ben.

Felipe's mum would cry during sex, especially with Felipe.

C'mon, I'm gonna use that guy Eric mentioned in the other thread's logic: Hamilton lost the championship last year, so he'll win it this year. Not like it's a universal rule, but I can't be so lucky to see him lose twice in a row. Oh well...

C'mon, I'm gonna use that guy Eric mentioned in the other thread's logic: Hamilton lost the championship last year, so he'll win it this year. Not like it's a universal rule, but I can't be so lucky to see him lose twice in a row. Oh well...

Eric? Oh yeah I think I know who you mean. That's true, although technically every driver lost the championship last year apart from Kimi! But seriously I hope Lewis does win it this year, the boy done good.

Btw some free advice, never under any circumstances listen to that Eric guy, he is a bad bad man. Stick with me, after all I am the pinnacle of common sense and intelligence :P

Eric? Oh yeah I think I know who you mean. That's true, although technically every driver lost the championship last year apart from Kimi! But seriously I hope Lewis does win it this year, the boy done good.

Btw some free advice, never under any circumstances listen to that Eric guy, he is a bad bad man. Stick with me, after all I am the pinnacle of common sense and intelligence :P

Well, to be honest, I never made the post she's referring to. Must have me confused with someone else.

But the last part of your post is pretty accurate. But you're also the pinnacle of "for fatty man only" plaid panties, which is definitely something I have to consider when you reading your posts.

Well, to be honest, I never made the post she's referring to. Must have me confused with someone else.

But the last part of your post is pretty accurate. But you're also the pinnacle of "for fatty man only" plaid panties, which is definitely something I have to consider when you reading your posts.

You seem to have some kind of info on George that I'd need to get in order to go further in my worship. But it will have to be behind his back, he just said not to associate with you. Well, that makes it more exciting anyway, don't you think?

P.D.: I think I'm making a mistake somewhere... this is a PM, isn't it? :eusa_think:

Yeah did you know for the Olympics in Beijing they actually disallowed a certain perccentage of cars from entering the city to reduce pollution...

yep - they did a number plate system - odd numbered plates one day, even the next. many people actually said it was far better and that they may keep something like the scheme going after the olympics. thing is the ammount public transport also got immensly boosted during the games, so it would cope, not sure if that will last - buses are already packed to the gills all over China.

they also shut down heavy poluting industries 3 months before the games. the actually gave subsidies to companies who opted to move their manufacturing to new locations far enough away from the city not to polute it.

have to say - the reactions of Beijingers was actually extremely positive. Don't know about the reactions of those farming communities with massive new factories on their once pristine doorstep though - although again - to be fair - they set far stricter polution / efficiency levels for the new factories - so I guess its an improvement.

They're actually quite aware of the global warming issues in China, since vast swathes of the NE will become an extension of the inner mongolian desert if they don't do something about it.

As for Shanghai smog - actually it's more fog/mist than polution this time of year (although there is some polution mixed in there). The temperatures and coastal location mean that mist and fog stay trapped in the air along with the polutants. A good rain sees it all cleared out, but we didn't get any for the few days leading up to the GP. Shanghai isn't a massive manufacturing hub (more an economic base) in China, so the polutions not as bad as in the NE (NE of Beijing area are the coal fields and smelting region of China - dirty, nasty, soot encrusted grimness). There's also a lot of assembly plants around the SE (Guangzhou, Shenzhen) since that's where the special economic zone is - so there's moderate polution there too. By Chinese standards Shanghai's actually pretty clean. Hard to believe, but true.

thus ends the lesson of the day - was it as dull as the GP? - that's debatable.

EDIT - any more questions? ....

no? I didn't think so. :P

Yeah it's a good quote! Disraeli was an old British politician from the Victorian era. He had a unique and still very influential brand of moderate conservative politics.

Thanks for the smog info. They need to do something about that!

Well Disraeli was there before Pink Floyd but certainly he was a good candidate for the song "the trial" from The Wall

"... showing feelings of human nature..."

yep - they did a number plate system - odd numbered plates one day, even the next. many people actually said it was far better and that they may keep something like the scheme going after the olympics. thing is the ammount public transport also got immensly boosted during the games, so it would cope, not sure if that will last - buses are already packed to the gills all over China.

they also shut down heavy poluting industries 3 months before the games. the actually gave subsidies to companies who opted to move their manufacturing to new locations far enough away from the city not to polute it.

have to say - the reactions of Beijingers was actually extremely positive. Don't know about the reactions of those farming communities with massive new factories on their once pristine doorstep though - although again - to be fair - they set far stricter polution / efficiency levels for the new factories - so I guess its an improvement.

They're actually quite aware of the global warming issues in China, since vast swathes of the NE will become an extension of the inner mongolian desert if they don't do something about it.

As for Shanghai smog - actually it's more fog/mist than polution this time of year (although there is some polution mixed in there). The temperatures and coastal location mean that mist and fog stay trapped in the air along with the polutants. A good rain sees it all cleared out, but we didn't get any for the few days leading up to the GP. Shanghai isn't a massive manufacturing hub (more an economic base) in China, so the polutions not as bad as in the NE (NE of Beijing area are the coal fields and smelting region of China - dirty, nasty, soot encrusted grimness). There's also a lot of assembly plants around the SE (Guangzhou, Shenzhen) since that's where the special economic zone is - so there's moderate polution there too. By Chinese standards Shanghai's actually pretty clean. Hard to believe, but true.

thus ends the lesson of the day - was it as dull as the GP? - that's debatable.

EDIT - any more questions? ....

no? I didn't think so. :P

Thanks for the info. It was informative about China... I frankly don't know much about the place so and also this stuff will rarely ever be seen in the media...

Lewis gets my vote for "Driver of the day" some other good drives on display, but Lewis showed them a clean pair of Bridgestones all weekend and deserved the win.

True. Highly unlikely to blow the title with a seven point lead heading into the final race in Brazil. :whistling:

I was thinking the same thing. A Ferrari driver 7 points behind a Lewis again. But don't fear Lewis it's only Felipe!! :P (the less talented one!!)

Is Massa's mother pshycotic??? Please we do not need a F1 champion with a pschyco mother, it'll definately be a first, but please...God, do not let this happen! Eveytime I saw her she was in tears, she was already bawling from qualy 2!!!

Oh, Hamilton as DOD of course...

I switched off after Massa past an "Ailing Kimi" bulls##t I thought teams orders were not allowed ???

I voted Massa for his overtaking move on Kimi in final laps

;) just kidding

Hamilton was obvious choice , special mention to Alonso and

Kimi he tried hard to match pace of Hammy

but Hammy was on different level yest.

Sid

I voted Massa for his overtaking move on Kimi in final laps

;) just kidding

Hamilton was obvious choice , special mention to Alonso and

Kimi he tried hard to match pace of Hammy

but Hammy was on different level yest.

Sid