Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yurp

Dod

DOD  

39 members have voted

1. 1. who was it then?

• hamilton
    • massa
    • kimi
    • alonso
    • nick
    • kubi
    • glock
    • piquet
    • someone else?

Lewis gets my vote for "Driver of the day" some other good drives on display, but Lewis showed them a clean pair of Bridgestones all weekend and deserved the win.

But the Mclaren was so fast EVEN Tickey the clown would have won the race driving the car!!! (no wait, Tickey started 5th and didnt finish...)

BUT seriously, it was by far the fastest car on the day!

Here's hoping Ferrari continue their dominance of the Brazilian GP as has been the case the last few seasons...

But the Mclaren was so fast EVEN Tickey the clown would have won the race driving the car!!! (no wait, Tickey started 5th and didnt finish...)

Here's hoping Ferrari continue their dominance of the Brazilian GP as has been the case the last few seasons...

Wez, here's news for you my friend...his car was'nt the fastest. Lewis made it fast.... check where his teammate ended up

I switched off after Massa past an "Ailing Kimi" bulls##t I thought teams orders were not allowed ???

It's like copywrite infringement in China - everyone knows it's not allowed, but everyone does it - if you don't by copied DVD's for a tenth of the price you're a fool.

EDIT - disclaimer - not that I condone that sort of behaviour of course!

EDIT EDIT - oh Sh#t the recording artists of america guild are knocking on my door, along with some warner brothers lawyers - what do I do?

EDIT EDIT EDIT - scratch that - it was some geezer trying to flog me the lord of the rings for 5 yuan (80 cents) - bargain - shame it's utter Sh#te.

Wez, here's news for you my friend...his car was'nt the fastest. Lewis made it fast.... check where his teammate ended up

His team mate is so cr@p he makes Nelson Jr look like Schumahcer though!!!

:lol:

Seriously though, he ain't that bad! He finished 7th in the WDC last year - the same place Alonso occupied until Heikki's blown tyre yesterday- and he outpaced Fisi very well after a shaky start, ending up with almost 50% more points. For a rookie I think it was a solid performance. Presumably he's a better driver now than he was last year, too.

EDIT - any more questions? ....

Have you tried dog meat? Or monkey brains? It's so annoying because the Chinese food we get here is so Anglicised and sanitized.

Well Disraeli was there before Pink Floyd but certainly he was a good candidate for the song "the trial" from The Wall

"... showing feelings of human nature..."

I'll have to check that song out. Btw Pink Floyd..........some Argentine politician? :unsure:

Is Massa's mother pshycotic??? Please we do not need a F1 champion with a pschyco mother, it'll definately be a first, but please...God, do not let this happen! Eveytime I saw her she was in tears, she was already bawling from qualy 2!!!

:lol: I know. She is cute though.

Have you tried dog meat? Or monkey brains? It's so annoying because the Chinese food we get here is so Anglicised and sanitized.

nope - but yes to...

snake, frog, turtle (not any endangered kind), chicken feet, 100 year old eggs (not actually 100 years old, but moldy like blue cheese - yolk turns blue and the white turns a misty black), smelly tofu (again - gone off until it smells ****ing awful), every part of a pig (ear, tongue, heart, c#ck, trotter et al - although we get all that in sausages back home I suppose), eel, bamboo rat... erm that's about all I can think of right now, but there's plenty more.

:lol: Awesome. I don't think I'd survive in China - I could never bring myself to experiment with eating c#ck.

:lol: Awesome. I don't think I'd survive in China - I could never bring myself to experiment with eating c#ck.

Too many jokes :blowup:

Eric? Oh yeah I think I know who you mean. That's true, although technically every driver lost the championship last year apart from Kimi! But seriously I hope Lewis does win it this year, the boy done good.

Btw some free advice, never under any circumstances listen to that Eric guy, he is a bad bad man. Stick with me, after all I am the pinnacle of common sense and intelligence :P

nope - but yes to...

snake, frog, turtle (not any endangered kind), chicken feet, 100 year old eggs (not actually 100 years old, but moldy like blue cheese - yolk turns blue and the white turns a misty black), smelly tofu (again - gone off until it smells ****ing awful), every part of a pig (ear, tongue, heart, c#ck, trotter et al - although we get all that in sausages back home I suppose), eel, bamboo rat... erm that's about all I can think of right now, but there's plenty more.

You forgot, unborn human babies.

good for varility so they say - maybe compensating for the fact they can't get tiger d#ck any more - not that I need any of that mind you - hung like a stallion me. :naughty:

You forgot, unborn human babies.

not sure I get that one - did I miss something? - been steering clear of the contaminated baby milk though - breast is best I always say.

Well, to be honest, I never made the post she's referring to. Must have me confused with someone else.

But the last part of your post is pretty accurate. But you're also the pinnacle of "for fatty man only" plaid panties, which is definitely something I have to consider when you reading your posts.

:lol: Yeah, I'm the pinnacle of lots of stuff tbh, you're the pinnacle of Kyle Busch fans.

You seem to have some kind of info on George that I'd need to get in order to go further in my worship. But it will have to be behind his back, he just said not to associate with you. Well, that makes it more exciting anyway, don't you think?

P.D.: I think I'm making a mistake somewhere... this is a PM, isn't it? :eusa_think:

Yeah, you should watch Paul Merton in China. It's good. 'Too many c#cks spoil the broth' :lol:

Thanks for that!

Too many jokes :blowup:

Talking of c#cks and blowing up, I was just listening to Eminem's song lose yourself, where he says ''don't miss your chance to blow''. I bet he says that to all the boys, though. And he goes on: 'you better never let it go', and 'you only get one shot'. All good advice.

good for varility so they say - maybe compensating for the fact they can't get tiger d#ck any more - not that I need any of that mind you - hung like a stallion me. :naughty:

:lol: Don't brag too loudly. I can only imagine what they do with stallions over there.

Yeah, you should watch Paul Merton in China. It's good. 'Too many c#cks spoil the broth' :lol:

Yeah, I will then. I saw him travelling somewhere in Asia once. Can't remember where it was but he was enrolled at some ridiculously strict, martial arts centre. :lol: And too many c#cks can spoil a lot of things.

I switched off after Massa past an "Ailing Kimi" bulls##t I thought teams orders were not allowed ???

They arn't, but the drivers can still make their own mind up in regards to what the team "requires" of them given the situation.

Lewis still delivered under pressure though (with last years mistake still in the back of his mind) Wez thats why I voted for him.

Yeah Ralf Schumacher :lol:

Seriously though, he ain't that bad! He finished 7th in the WDC last year - the same place Alonso occupied until Heikki's blown tyre yesterday- and he outpaced Fisi very well after a shaky start, ending up with almost 50% more points. For a rookie I think it was a solid performance. Presumably he's a better driver now than he was last year, too.

Is Heikki the best option for McLaren right now though??? Or has Ron been all too keen to sign another Finn?? My high hopes for Heikki have been dwindling slowly from the start of the season.

I love this forum. I'm not sexist, but sometimes it's nice to have a higher male to female ratio. Can you imagine what it'd be like if we were talking about Anthony Hamilton or John Button as DILFs?

I'll take Felipe's wife instead, though.

Hey!! Do NOT diss the Button man. OK? He is daddy cool. Not good looking at all, but a seriously cool daddy.

You're lucky that myself, freaky2 and elgo don't start nattering about the wonders of Alonso's legs. ;)

not sure I get that one - did I miss something? - been steering clear of the contaminated baby milk though - breast is best I always say.

Hey!! Do NOT diss the Button man. OK? He is daddy cool. Not good looking at all, but a seriously cool daddy.

You're lucky that myself, freaky2 and elgo don't start nattering about the wonders of Alonso's legs. ;)

Well, pick another part AND another driver, and we can start anytime. Lately I've taken a liking to how Kubica looks...

And I've always thought that if James Allen really feels the urge to talk about someone's eyes that should be a blue-eyed chap, not Hamilton...

Well, pick another part AND another driver, and we can start anytime. Lately I've taken a liking to how Kubica looks...

And I've always thought that if James Allen really feels the urge to talk about someone's eyes that should be a blue-eyed chap, not Hamilton...

Would somebody please slap this girl back to her senses?

so what was the outcome?

:lol: Thanks that I've moved the laptop from the living room to the bedroom.My parents would kill me. :lol:

Lately I've taken a liking to how Kubica looks...

:dam: Why did I forget to tell you to keep this a secret???

:lol: Thanks that I've moved the laptop from the living room to the bedroom.My parents would kill me. :lol:

:dam: Why did I forget to tell you to keep this a secret???

Yeah, well sorry for wanting the whole world to know about my affairs... it's something weird I can't get rid of.

Now guys, shut up and don't dare say anything bad about Kubica or I'll catch you sooner or later.....