Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KazamaS15

Crash

Just another one of my fantasies.

Then don't post it as fact.

Kicking Bourdais for Sato would be an epic fail.

I agree. Bourdais' done a pretty nice job out there, I have to say. No one really expected him to beat Vettel, so you can't blame him for not, because Vettel, despite my dislike of him, is a pretty solid driver, albeit slightly overrated. Obviously, if Bourdais had that potential he would've been in F1 after his F3000 days instead of going to Champ Car, but he's certainly exceeding my expectations, all things considered. He's earned another year because while Vettel has clearly been better and deserves to move up, which he has done, he hasn't been THAT dominant over Bourdais, so it's not too much to ask to give him one last go.

Yup, Bourdais is not bad at all and he's also nice :)

Meh Down with Bourdais, Then we have only one Seb in the field, makes it easier to type names in short... :P

jk, Keep him for one more year, if he screws up again, then show him the door, IMO...

Then don't post it as fact.

I agree. Bourdais' done a pretty nice job out there, I have to say. No one really expected him to beat Vettel, so you can't blame him for not, because Vettel, despite my dislike of him, is a pretty solid driver, albeit slightly overrated. Obviously, if Bourdais had that potential he would've been in F1 after his F3000 days instead of going to Champ Car, but he's certainly exceeding my expectations, all things considered. He's earned another year because while Vettel has clearly been better and deserves to move up, which he has done, he hasn't been THAT dominant over Bourdais, so it's not too much to ask to give him one last go.

I will judge Baurdais next season, I am sure with the new rules next year he will do very well, oh, and that Ferrari engine.

I tend to think Bourdais is a bit useless. Not completely useless, but a bit useless. The boy Vettel will face a sterner test in the chiselled form of Mark Webber soon enough.

Sato & Bruno won't be a bad team but Sato needs to be more consistent & finish in the points more often! In his spell @ BAR with Button, he was eaten alive points wise!

Yup, Bourdais is not bad at all and he's also nice :)

Down, girl!! He is also very married. With children...

I think that Bourdais has done a superb job, frankly.

I don't expect any significant driver line-up changes over the winter. He certainly deserves another year there.

I do think though that Vettel is bloody excellent, despite his poor start to the season.

Down, girl!! He is also very married. With children...

So? I can't say that there's a nice driver on the grid? Aren't we complaining about the lot of a##holes? There has to be an exception to the rule.

By the way, I'm curious, how come you know about Bourdais' private life? Anyone would say that you're the woman here... for me he's nothing more than another driver on the grid (even if he's nice) but you know his family affairs and everything :eusa_think:

So? I can't say that there's a nice driver on the grid? Aren't we complaining about the lot of a##holes? There has to be an exception to the rule.

By the way, I'm curious, how come you know about Bourdais' private life? Anyone would say that you're the woman here... for me he's nothing more than another driver on the grid (even if he's nice) but you know his family affairs and everything :eusa_think:

:lol: It's a very American thing for drivers to bring their families to the track and have them in the forefront. Go on YouTube and find any video of the Indy 500 and you'll find half of the coverage is showing the driver's wives looking nervous.

I agree as I'm not aware of any vacant seats save for Piquet and Toro Rosso.

Renault may have 2 seats open

Honda has not confirmed their lineup

STR has not confirmed

FI has not confirmed, Mallaya has said no change but no offical announcement. Rumors circulating Luizi has a race seat for 2009 and Karun being a Test driver in 2009

Williams i am not 100% sure, but i think they have an unchanged lineup...

I did enjoy it last year when everyone was uncertain about line-ups when Alonso was on the move.

This year it's down to a few places at the back that no-one really cares much about,.

I like the current drivers anyway, i'd be happy if there was no chance, it's just less fun.

FI confirmed no change last weekend.

Williams confirmed a while back.

Honda stated after Britain that there was no change expected.

Did FI and Williams offically confirm?? Honda atleast claim they await Alonso to enter the team...

FI isn't confirmed yet. Rumors have it Sutil will be canned for Paul di Resta. Williams is confirmed that Nico is back, and they won't run Toyota engines without Nakajima, so that's a given.

FI isn't confirmed yet. Rumors have it Sutil will be canned for Paul di Resta. Williams is confirmed that Nico is back, and they won't run Toyota engines without Nakajima, so that's a given.

That all depends on whether Mclaren reach a deal with FI, if they do, I hope Di Resta gets the seat as he is more than worthy. But last week Mallya did say that he was keeping the same drivers for 09. How confusing.

Sutil has driven fairly well I guess. Although there's no real measure other than against Fisi' and Fisi' has done a good job I reckon so i'd have kept them both.

Piquet and Renault for me is the biggest question mark. Love to see Bruno Senna in F1 asap.