Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KazamaS15

Crash

I hope Alonso, Raikkonen or any other driver would take out Hamilton in Brazil.. Sorry, had to get this off my chest. Not likely, huh?

No don't worry it is quite likely actually, one day in Brazil, a driver will take out Hamilton. Hopefully not this year though.

I was thinking about this scenario: Hammy out of the race for some reason. Massa is stuck in 4th place behind Alonso who is 3rd behind Kimi. Would Nando allow Massa to overtake him? Somehow, I think he won't.

So no. If not even Nando seems likely to do anything like that, I don't think we will see any foul play.

Unethical and hopefully lead to a life ban if that should happen.

Why? Schumacher and Senna never got life bans.

Oh, but its the prodigal son we're on about. Lewis and his amazing technicolour bulls##t. :P

I was thinking about this scenario: Hammy out of the race for some reason. Massa is stuck in 4th place behind Alonso who is 3rd behind Kimi. Would Nando allow Massa to overtake him? Somehow, I think he won't.

So no. If not even Nando seems likely to do anything like that, I don't think we will see any foul play.

alonso would wait until kimi finished his job.. he can brake his car.. crash into something... lots of things--

So great to see more biased fanboys who only like the sport when Kimi is winning and Lewis is losing. Boy the quality of this forum is just up up up.

Anyway, I hope that Raikkonen wrecks Hamilton for the win and his car disintegrates and he quits F1 cuz it's big and bad and evil and Schumacher races until he's 96 and wins every single race by 18 laps until that day, when he reveals he has grown a clone of himself in his prime who will replace him for eternity. Because it's good for the sport.

So great to see more biased fanboys who only like the sport when Kimi is winning and Lewis is losing. Boy the quality of this forum is just up up up.

Anyway, I hope that Raikkonen wrecks Hamilton for the win and his car disintegrates and he quits F1 cuz it's big and bad and evil and Schumacher races until he's 96 and wins every single race by 18 laps until that day, when he reveals he has grown a clone of himself in his prime who will replace him for eternity. Because it's good for the sport.

I want Kyle Busch to win.

Fernando (aka Chief McLaren hater) quote:

"Yes, absolutely. If I'm able to help Massa I certainly will."

Source: http://f1.gpupdate.net/en/news/2008/10/13/...-to-help-massa/

Going by that quote which was on the 13th October 2008, maybe Fernando would move over and let Felipe past???

Oh my we are bored talking all these "what if's" :lol:

Unethical and hopefully lead to a life ban if that should happen.

Unethical only if the driver doesn't tell Hamilton he will before the race. Senna gained a lot of respect because he told Prost he would take him out beforehand and he was a man of his word. (Suzuka 1999)

I know this is different though since Massa needs to finish the race.

In that scenario I think he would.

I agree,

Why would Alonso need to stay ahead, Theyve secured 4th in the Constructors Championship and everyone knows Alonso wouldnt defend too hard to stop Massa from taking the championship from Lewis.

I mean Alonso could of easily helped out more last year in Brazil but we all know that werent going to happen.

Something big "could" happen at Interlagos...but I doubt it.

Fernando (aka Chief McLaren hater) quote:

Source: http://f1.gpupdate.net/en/news/2008/10/13/...-to-help-massa/

Going by that quote which was on the 13th October 2008, maybe Fernando would move over and let Felipe past???

Oh my we are bored talking all these "what if's" :lol:

Fernando also laughed right after saying that phrase (see the thread about this). He might hate McLaren, he might hate Lewis, but he is still a racer. He would not give up a podium finish to see Massa win a championship or Hammy losing it. I bet he would not be happy to see Lewis win, but he wants glory for himself first. And he is out to win, just like everyone else. And if they can't win, then to end up as high as possible.

You need to be the chief Alonso hater to think otherwise :P

Tell you what. If this scenario arises, and he does what you say he will do, then i'll eat my own hat. Heck, I would even eat Cavallino's hat, if he didn't eat it already after Fuji :whistling:

Fernando also laughed right after saying that phrase (see the thread about this). He might hate McLaren, he might hate Lewis, but he is still a racer. He would not give up a podium finish to see Massa win a championship or Hammy losing it. I bet he would not be happy to see Lewis win, but he wants glory for himself first. And he is out to win, just like everyone else. And if they can't win, then to end up as high as possible.

You need to be the chief Alonso hater to think otherwise :P

Tell you what. If this scenario arises, and he does what you say he will do, then i'll eat my own hat. Heck, I would even eat Cavallino's hat, if he didn't eat it already after Fuji :whistling:

Ha, that is the problem with print media!!! I never saw the video clip of the quote to get the emotion.

I was thinking the same as you about Fernando never ever giving up a podium finish. To wreck the McLaren party by doing so would be one of the bitterest acts in sporting history. But after reading the quote, I thought how bitter is Fernando towards McLaren??? I guess we will never know the true extent of his feelings towards Ron and the team unless and extraordinary scenario came up like the one we talk of here.

PS: I never knew there was a thread about the quote I refered to.

Ha, that is the problem with print media!!! I never saw the video clip of the quote to get the emotion.

I was thinking the same as you about Fernando never ever giving up a podium finish. To wreck the McLaren party by doing so would be one of the bitterest acts in sporting history. But after reading the quote, I thought how bitter is Fernando towards McLaren??? I guess we will never know the true extent of his feelings towards Ron and the team unless and extraordinary scenario came up like the one we talk of here.

PS: I never knew there was a thread about the quote I refered to.

:lol: it's ok. Happens all the time. I wonder how many of the things we read are purposedly misquoted or just without enough relevant info. And, for the record, I don't think you are the chief Alonso hater. ;)

IMO, Alonso surely is full of resentment against McLaren and Lewis. He seems like that kind of guy. But again, he also seems like the kind of guy that would never give up his race position just to help another driver. Not even his teammate :P

I want Kyle Busch to win.

You clearly missed my rant about how I, in all seriousness, wish Kyle Busch would win the championship this year due to the fact he has won 20 races this year over the three series, 8 of which were in You Have No Service Cup, because he's just the best damn driver there is this year, but NASCAR has to have their stupid Chase where the guy who does best in the last 10 wins instead of best over 36. Can you imagine if with 4 races to go F1 reset the points for the top 8 guys to make it more "exciting?" What a gimmick.

I just don't want George to win, that's all I know. He doesn't deserve the title; he's good in the rain, but useless in the dry. No wonder he has so many wet dreams.

Or something like that.

Because I know the old Drymaster moniker is just asking for some sort of a joke about women in need of Vagimoist.

To which I say I saw it coming, so you aren't original ;)

You clearly missed my rant about how I, in all seriousness, wish Kyle Busch would win the championship this year due to the fact he has won 20 races this year over the three series, 8 of which were in You Have No Service Cup, because he's just the best damn driver there is this year, but NASCAR has to have their stupid Chase where the guy who does best in the last 10 wins instead of best over 36. Can you imagine if with 4 races to go F1 reset the points for the top 8 guys to make it more "exciting?" What a gimmick.

I just don't want George to win, that's all I know. He doesn't deserve the title; he's good in the rain, but useless in the dry. No wonder he has so many wet dreams.

Or something like that.

Because I know the old Drymaster moniker is just asking for some sort of a joke about women in need of Vagimoist.

To which I say I saw it coming, so you aren't original ;)

Huh? Eric? You p**sed off?? Or something?? :huh:

Whenever someone mentions NASCAR, I have some major male PMS. Nothing new :P

Hahahah, ok then^^

:lol: it's ok. Happens all the time. I wonder how many of the things we read are purposedly misquoted or just without enough relevant info. And, for the record, I don't think you are the chief Alonso hater. ;)

IMO, Alonso surely is full of resentment against McLaren and Lewis. He seems like that kind of guy. But again, he also seems like the kind of guy that would never give up his race position just to help another driver. Not even his teammate :P

Yup, the media can certainly lead you down a path :D

Fernando is full of resentment I agree. But all in all he is a racer, that will do what a racer will do and, race and defend until the death. Hence my surprise at the comments about helping Felipe.

I actually think Alonso would sacrifice a few points to help Massa. But then I probably am the Chief Alonso hater. Well it would be interesting to see what happened if the situation did unfortunately arise. Imho the main reasons he might have for not doing it are that the team wouldn't be happy and even his fans might think it a bit bitter.

I hope Alonso, Raikkonen or any other driver would take out Hamilton in Brazil.. Sorry, had to get this off my chest. Not likely, huh?

Quiet you!

I reckon Massa would feel pretty lousy needing help in the end to win the crown like that. Sure sure Kimi had help last season, but it was accidental!!

To Jez:

2drubtx.jpg

Because I have that kind of time on my hands.

VAMOS (is that Portuguese) FELIPE!!!

(Don't worry, I'll have my Webbo WDC 09 sig shortly after the race, so we can be friends again :P )

I agree,

Why would Alonso need to stay ahead, Theyve secured 4th in the Constructors Championship and everyone knows Alonso wouldnt defend too hard to stop Massa from taking the championship from Lewis.

I mean Alonso could of easily helped out more last year in Brazil but we all know that werent going to happen.

Something big "could" happen at Interlagos...but I doubt it.

Likewise

Quiet you!

I reckon Massa would feel pretty lousy needing help in the end to win the crown like that. Sure sure Kimi had help last season, but it was accidental!!

How was it accidental??

To Jez:

2drubtx.jpg

Because I have that kind of time on my hands.

VAMOS (is that Portuguese) FELIPE!!!

(Don't worry, I'll have my Webbo WDC 09 sig shortly after the race, so we can be friends again :P )

I like