Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KazamaS15

Crash

Come on Coulthard, make yourself useful for the last time.

:clap3::clap3::ph34r::roll::roll:

That is one of my favorite movies of all-time. If you ain't first, you're last. Which means 17 times out of 18, Kubica's last. :P

And Massa won't be upset in the least if he wins with some assistance. A win is a win. It always will be a win. It's like winning on fuel strategy, or because the guy in first retired, or because you loaned your wife to Bernie for a weekend or two. I'd rather be the champion with some help than the second place guy in a dull "I have no chance in hell" snoozer of a battle. Because face it: the champion is the highest achievement for a driver, so if you're the champion, you're the champion, and at the end of the day, the C column doesn't have asterisks in it that say "Had assistance." Just my take, and it doesn't matter, because we won't have a situation like this, and if anyone's going to take Lewis out, I'd prefer for it to be Massa because at least it's taking matters into your own hands, but to be honest I'd just rather see a fair fight and the best man win because Lewis has been pretty good this year and I think he deserves a title, which isn't to say Massa doesn't, but Lewis stands out a bit more as the title-worthy guy, but then again Hungary kind of sort of sucked for Massa all things considered, but that's life, a loss is a loss even if you blow an engine, so yeah, in conclusion, someone will win, and this sentence will in fact end. :P

This is as close to a rant as I have ever seen you get.

WTF with Speed? He comes into the last race in first, and finishes the season in third.... Really dissapointing...

2drubtx.jpg

Nice!!!!!!!!!!

For possibly the last race EVER I will be supporting Massa... Now we just need Hamilton to do what he does best under pressure ;)

Nice!!!!!!!!!!

For possibly the last race EVER I will be supporting Massa... Now we just need Hamilton to do what he does best under pressure ;)

Schadenfreude is all that's left for you poor Alonso fans :D

Schadenfreude is all that's left for you poor Alonso fans :D

How is this a Pro-Hamilton thread? You need to stop with Lewisterics! not everything is about Hamilton! Ron Dennis is a bigot!

ofcourse it has to be you! :P

I'm crushed and dismayed.... :huh:

I can't see why Nando wouldn't throw a podium.

Sure his team would be unhappy but I'm not sure he would be overley bothered.

But I'm sure he'd throw his car in the scrap after he destroys it in a collision with Hamilton in an attempt to make Massa WDC!

This is as close to a rant as I have ever seen you get.

WTF with Speed? He comes into the last race in first, and finishes the season in third.... Really dissapointing...

I think he finished fifth after a 50 point penalty for being an a##hole, but I never saw that officially; I just happened to notice on the ARCA official website he has 50 points less and is in fifth compared to most other sources. I'm glad he stood up to Stenhouse, because I think Stenhouse was being a complete tool for wrecking him to win the championship, so I'm glad Speed made sure Ricky didn't win the title, either, but his comments after the race were what really annoyed me. He had lost his arrogance and seemed really appreciative of his time in stock car racing and of Red Bull, but under pressure he just lost it, and I really can't say I'm a fan of his anymore after his comments at the track and even after having a week to think about it. "It's only ARCA" is just about as unappreciative and arrogant as you can get when ARCA is a dream for the majority of stock car racers who don't have Red Bull to buy them a second chance after being a nobody over in Europe.

Which I guess makes two rants :P

I can't see why Nando wouldn't throw a podium.

Sure his team would be unhappy but I'm not sure he would be overley bothered.

Perhaps because the only driver currently in the grid that we've ever seen doing something that could be perceived as crashing against your closest rival was Lewis in Canada? :P

I think he finished fifth after a 50 point penalty for being an a##hole, but I never saw that officially; I just happened to notice on the ARCA official website he has 50 points less and is in fifth compared to most other sources. I'm glad he stood up to Stenhouse, because I think Stenhouse was being a complete tool for wrecking him to win the championship, so I'm glad Speed made sure Ricky didn't win the title, either, but his comments after the race were what really annoyed me. He had lost his arrogance and seemed really appreciative of his time in stock car racing and of Red Bull, but under pressure he just lost it, and I really can't say I'm a fan of his anymore after his comments at the track and even after having a week to think about it. "It's only ARCA" is just about as unappreciative and arrogant as you can get when ARCA is a dream for the majority of stock car racers who don't have Red Bull to buy them a second chance after being a nobody over in Europe.

Which I guess makes two rants :P

HMMM... can he be a guest driver in GP Brazil ????

here? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOO

HMMM... can he be a guest driver in GP Brazil ????

It would be pointless. He'd wreck out of the first corner before having a chance to take out Lewis. This is "only Scott Speed" after all :P

(I don't think I'll ever let that quote go. I can't wait for him and Kyle Busch to have a cat fight next year).

I suspect Sato is quite good at motivating team, Super Aguri say so anyway.

Toro Rosso is well known to want to run with a more experienced line up next season hence Bourdais maybe getting the boot. In that case, Sato is not the worse choice in the world.