Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

freaky2

Happy Birthday Rainmaster!!! :)

Happy birthday, oh venerable George. May your 96 years feel like no more than 86 :P

Have a great day and let's see if Rossi delivers a present for you this weekend (at least he's far more reliable than certain F1 drivers) :D

Happy Birthday mate! Have a good one. With your magic Birthday wish as you blew out the candles on our side, Hamilton can't fail in Brazil. :P

Happy birthday George! Here's a birthday present from all of us :)

:lol: The other photographer is definitely missing a trick!

Boy, I love birthday presents like that, ones you can share. Thanks Jez for making this a good night before George's birthday in my time zone but the wee morning hours of George's birthday in his time zone. If that makes sense.

Hope it rains, master of the wet conditions, so that you can do what you do best: binge on KFC make Senna look like a pussy. Even at 96.

Seriously, enjoy your day, Georgie. May all your wet dreams come true and I hope you get a win from whover you want to win in whichever race you will watch next. (I think it's pretty safe to assume that will be Kyle Busch in wherever NASCAR's at this weekend).

So yeah, happy birthday. Your present from me is a gift that keeps giving, and giving, and giving...because face it; it has more to give.

Now, please devote the next 96 years to non-stop posting here because you're the only member I like, even if you're an accent.

Master George, since it's your b'day, I don't want to Rain in on your parade. So go ahead, you may enjoy.

Say, IIRC, "The Famous Five" had a character named George who wasn't a boy but a tomboyish gal. So are you a hot babe? If yes, I'll try to send some better wishes.

Freaky2 (your real name is? ), thanks a lot for mentioning "Rainmaster" in the thread title. It's extremely annoying to see just "happy b'day" in the title. Everybody else, take a cue from this gal.

Hey George, Happy Birthday, hope you have a great day ahead :)

Freaky2 (your real name is? ), thanks a lot for mentioning "Rainmaster" in the thread title. It's extremely annoying to see just "happy b'day" in the title. Everybody else, take a cue from this gal.

I always put the name in the subheading

Happy Birthday Paul, John, George, Ringo, oh wrong George. B)

Thanks. The truth is that I wanted to think of something funny for the subheading but couldn't :lol:

My name's Tanita.

EDIT: A stupid typo xD

Thanks. The truth is that I wanted to think of something funny for the subheading but couldn't :lol:

My name's Tanita.

EDIT: A stupid typo xD

Tanita...oooohhh.beautiful name for a beautiful ladyy

:D Happy birthday George. Hope Bungle and Zippy got you something nice.

Happy birthday George.

Haven't got much money - but here is a one-time only present for you...

Rossi is awesome. Must resist not to add anything else. ;)

Steph x

Happy birthday, George. Hope you enjoy your Eric and George man sex.

:lol: :lol:

Some seriously funny stuff in this thread! Loving the assortment of gifts :D OKay there are simply too many people to respond to individually (not that I'm complaining :) ), and I'm far too lazy to do that :D Also I don't want some of you to feel badly treated, because I love you all equally :P But yeah you have all* made me laugh and smile (sorry I can't help but think of maureen when I say that), so cheers for that! All in all it's been a pretty good day and week, saw one of me favourite bands Feeder live, meal today and seeing some friends tomorrow (well it's going to be today since I'm up so late).

*Except for you, yeah you know who you are :furious: (Just kidding)

Now I feel guilty because your replies were so funny and I didn't respond to them individually, you've ruined my birthday :( Seriously thanks all and special thanks to those who gave me gifts, I love gifts, I'd also like to thank the sponsors. Just think in one year's time, we'll all be a year older, damn I'm insightful. Maybe tomorrow I'll reply to some of you one to one (because I really do feel bad not to :lol: )

Remember: If God doesn't love you, I do.