Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ecapdeville

Living In Australia

Hello everybody...

Well, I have to tell you that I have started a migration program to live in Australia, the process is long and slow, but I think that maybe in a year My familiy and me will be going to live there... The city that the migration agency told me I will go, its going to be Sidney...

How is the living in Australia? :lol:

You will love staying in Australia , as a international student staying here in Australia

for 4 years now i will say this is a beautiful country with beautiful and wonderful people

And the bitches beaches are stunning too B)

It's Sydney ecap, not Sidney :lol:

Australia is the best country in the world ...................... oh my I sound like ykick*!!!!

Great place to bring up your young family.

What's your profession again ecap??

* Speaking of ykick I thought that DC's last GP would have brought him out of hiding.

I haven't visited Australia (yet, it's a must-do kind of thing, I'll plan around the V8 Supercar schedule next year I suppose. If I had a few more pesos, I'd do Melbourne's double-header, but I'd have to barter my burro for that, and that's no good). All I know is that George is right because I have met somewhere around 10 Aussies in my life and every last one of them is pretty damn cool, so if anything the people will be a highlight. And I hear they have good food. And I know they have good beer. And they have nice beaches. And attractive women. And other good things. My first impression of Australia is it's quite the nation in terms of enjoying yourself.

Mate Sydney is top place to live you should love it. Beaches, harbour, plenty to do, lots of work etc

Brisbane and Gold coast are different places. Bond Uni is on the gold coast. It's nice up ther too.

In fact It's been solong that I posted here that i forgot that my Avatar is a picture of the Sydney skyline taken form my old appartement

Sydney hmmm

Nice suburbs

Horrendous public transport. Seriously, it's bad. Terrible. And expensive. You get turned away from buses because they are full. Then there's a decaying railway system. You can buy a car of course, finding a place to drive and park is another story.

Crowded but nice beaches.

Nice harbour, still nice to walk around at night after all these years.

Great food.

I don't get the 'nice people' spiel, of course Sydney has plenty of nice friendly people, but I have never been to a city that doesn't. Well trained hospitality staff who know what tourists will find 'nice' I guess.

Many dodgy areas, make sure you move to a decent suburb, it'll probably cost you loads in rent. But you want your kid safe don't you :)

Some segregated suburbs - safe enough, but the complete takeover by a nationality can be disconcerting. Find a cosmopolitan area to stay in.

Honestly, Sydney is the last city in Australia I would stay in. It's a nice city, but there's nicer places. Melbourne's much better. Canberra for peace and quiet.

Sydney hmmm

Nice suburbs

Horrendous public transport. Seriously, it's bad. Terrible. And expensive. You get turned away from buses because they are full. Then there's a decaying railway system. You can buy a car of course, finding a place to drive and park is another story.

Crowded but nice beaches.

Nice harbour, still nice to walk around at night after all these years.

Great food.

I don't get the 'nice people' spiel, of course Sydney has plenty of nice friendly people, but I have never been to a city that doesn't. Well trained hospitality staff who know what tourists will find 'nice' I guess.

Many dodgy areas, make sure you move to a decent suburb, it'll probably cost you loads in rent. But you want your kid safe don't you :)

Some segregated suburbs - safe enough, but the complete takeover by a nationality can be disconcerting. Find a cosmopolitan area to stay in.

Honestly, Sydney is the last city in Australia I would stay in. It's a nice city, but there's nicer places. Melbourne's much better. Canberra for peace and quiet.

Wow jaded much!!! Do not listen to this man he is recommending Canberra as good place to live.......sheesh!

Hello everybody...

Well, I have to tell you that I have started a migration program to live in Australia, the process is long and slow, but I think that maybe in a year My familiy and me will be going to live there... The city that the migration agency told me I will go, its going to be Sidney...

How is the living in Australia? :lol:

Ecap, Im looking into moving to Sydney myself... I was hoping to move in 2009 but Ive delayed it a bit for various personal reasons.

I've never been down under (no you pervs, the country), but I have heard good things!

Thanks to everybody!

Ups... I wrote Sidney in spanish (Mexican) jajaja

I

You've never been to New York, have you? And Boston, to an extent. I like the people in Boston a lot, but there is a good reason they call us "Ma##holes," because, well, we are. Especially when driving.

Thanks to everybody!

Ups... I wrote Sidney in spanish (Mexican) jajaja

I

thanks again to everybody...

remember that the process is long and slow, maybe a year or a year and a half... so meanwhile you Australian people could show me how to live there :lol:

Australia is a natural wonderland of beautiful beaches, crystal blue waters, amazing ancient rock formations and pristine rainforests. It has one of the highest standards of living in the world. It is an English-speaking country with a population of about 20 million.

--------------

Nickysam

SPAMMER.

Australia is a natural wonderland of beautiful beaches, crystal blue waters, amazing ancient rock formations and pristine rainforests. It has one of the highest standards of living in the world. It is an English-speaking country with a population of about 20 million.

--------------

Nickysam

WOW!!!! GREAT POST!!!! I DIDN'T KNOW THAT!!! IT'S AN ENGLISH-SPEAKING COUNTRY?! AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Sammynick

Batracer

WOW!!!! GREAT POST!!!! I DIDN'T KNOW THAT!!! IT'S AN ENGLISH-SPEAKING COUNTRY?! AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Sammynick

Batracer

:lol:

Either did I, and I've lived in Australia my entire life!!!! No wonder no one ever understands the words coming out of my mouth, I've been talking swaheely all these years!!!! :lol::lol: