Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quiet One

The New Jv Is Not Alonso...

Source: http://www.planet-f1.com/story/0,18954,3213_4409285,00.html

Lewis Hamilton is contemplating launching a music career with the help of his girlfriend, Nicole Scherzinger.

The Formula One driving ace - who has been dating the Pussycat Dolls singer since they met at the MTV awards in Germany last year - dreams of one day storming the charts with his "good voice", and is confident Nicole can help him fulfil his ambition.

He said: "I do love music. It's something I'd love to be able to do some day. I don't believe that I have that talent, but I've had a whirl, like the millions of people who do.

"If I wasn't a driver, I'd try to do something that could take me somewhere."

Lewis hasn't ruled out the possibility of duetting with Nicole, or working with her group.

Nicole recently revealed the couple have already started working on material together.

She said: "He wrote a song for me and played it on the guitar.

"Mine is a very personal song. It's very in-depth and emotional - a real song that I know is going to connect with people."

Lewis, 23, has been practising his guitar playing and has been picking up compliments on his musical talents.

He added: "I play a bit of everything really, Bob Dylan, Lenny Kravitz, Jimi Hendrix. I sing more now than I used to. I have been told I have quite a good voice."

We should kill him now, before it's too late.

:lol:

Hmm interesting. Well, he's bound to debut better than JV in the music scene too. Having said that, his closest advisor in that sphere is one of the Pussycat Dolls. Maybe Anthony should guide his music career and Nicole his F1 campaign.

I can imagine him dedicating a song to Ron Dennis. That's just wrong.

This idea makes the standard engines idea look good.

I can imagine him dedicating a song to Ron Dennis. That's just wrong.

This idea makes the standard engines idea look good.

And the scary thing is that Murray is fine with both... his infatuation with Hamilton gets sicker by the day...

Oh for ****s sake. Please.

If I see a collaboration between him and Piff Duddy or whatever he's ****ing called nowadays, I'm going to become a nun.

Oh well, now I have a new name for him. Pussycat Twat.

What a spoon! Concentrate on the title,man.

I don't want another Peter Andre and Jordan.

I feel embarrassed. But I actually liked that song, but seeing as you are a fellow North-Westerner then I feel I can confide in you, even if it was completely worthless.

Northhamption = Northwest? Pfft. :P

Manchester is the real deal Northwest.

As much as I dislike Lewis I don't want him to embarrass himself. I mean, it's fine if he's joking but i'm not sure that he is...

well at least if he goes sing i can simply opt not to listen it. in f1 i can't turn channel everytime he's on tv or im not gon watch race...

Northhamption = Northwest? Pfft. :P

Manchester is the real deal Northwest.

As much as I dislike Lewis I don't want him to embarrass himself. I mean, it's fine if he's joking but i'm not sure that he is...

:lol: Sorry, I'm originally Scouse. So you're a mancunian? And you support Chelsea. Something is very wrong. :P