Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yurp

Braziiiiiiiil

BRAZIIIIIIIL

Like last year - here's my little toy for finding the final standings during the GP...

F1.html

click on the attachment and open it with your browser

Bring it on!

Some weather news-

As F1 prepares for a thrilling climax to the 2008 season, rain could end up playing a major part in the outcome, as weather forecasters are predicting unsettled conditions throughout the weekend.

F1 weather forecasters Meteorological Services are warning that a number of heavy rain showers will fall from Friday to Sunday at Interlagos.

The forecast claims that conditions will be overcast for much of the time, and that there is a significant risk of thunder showers on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, although conditions will remain rather warm.

Bring it on!

Some weather news-

As F1 prepares for a thrilling climax to the 2008 season, rain could end up playing a major part in the outcome, as weather forecasters are predicting unsettled conditions throughout the weekend.

F1 weather forecasters Meteorological Services are warning that a number of heavy rain showers will fall from Friday to Sunday at Interlagos.

The forecast claims that conditions will be overcast for much of the time, and that there is a significant risk of thunder showers on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, although conditions will remain rather warm.

1st corner - Massa outbrakes himself, crashes into Kimi, Hamilton panics and slams on the brakes with Nelsinho (or Coulthard, or Nakajima) destroying his rear end, Kubica and Alonso battle for 1 st. Later Hamilton is disqualified for flagrant flaunting F1 reminders that he does not, after all, own the racing lane and cannot expect others to move outta his way. Ron Dennis launches a $100,000,000 appeal scheduled for hearings in 2012 (unless the end of the World happens before that time). Kubica becomes a provisional WDC.

Hey, it's 1:30 am, I am working, and need to get up in 3 hrs.

Give me a break...

no way

All planned before the start Kimi takes out Lewis, end of story

no way

yep - I think that's been the plan since China.

have just added my silly little toy for working out the final WDC and WCC standings to the first post - not that anyone needs it, but there you go.

1st corner - Massa outbrakes himself, crashes into Kimi, Hamilton panics and slams on the brakes with Nelsinho (or Coulthard, or Nakajima) destroying his rear end, Kubica and Alonso battle for 1 st. Later Hamilton is disqualified for flagrant flaunting F1 reminders that he does not, after all, own the racing lane and cannot expect others to move outta his way. Ron Dennis launches a $100,000,000 appeal scheduled for hearings in 2012 (unless the end of the World happens before that time). Kubica becomes a provisional WDC.

Hey, it's 1:30 am, I am working, and need to get up in 3 hrs.

Give me a break...

why the long hours... surely you're not in advertising like me :D

no way

It's unnecessary.

Have the Ferraris slow down Hamilton and let midfield drivers take him on. Then we have a race. The result is irrelevant.

We need rain really. Hamilton will proably drift home in third and win otherwise.

Promising weather. Hope Hamilton doughnuts off the line and everybody but Massa and Alonso t-bones him.

It'll be tense, just hoping for an unpredictable race.

rain would definately be a bonus - quite a few wet races this season and it's been one of the ingredients that's made me enjoy this year so much.

(along with the usual total F1 banter of course)

I've been trying to work out how Massa could take the title (since Kubi's out of it now) and McLaren could still take the constructors, but its just not possible :(

Don't think I'll bother watching now.

Who am I kidding.

We need rain really. Hamilton will proably drift home in third and win otherwise.

It makes the whole race less predictable, I agree. But will Massa be able to finish 2nd or higher in the rain? I'm not sure whether Massa will be hoping for rain or not tbh.

It makes the whole race less predictable, I agree. But will Massa be able to finish 2nd or higher in the rain? I'm not sure whether Massa will be hoping for rain or not tbh.

You know, if we can't have a champion we like we need at least something to remember the season by. And a wet last race, unpredictable and exciting, is a good option in my opinion.

In other words, I care about Massa as little as I care about hamilton, let them crash in Brazil and Kimi(/Alonso/Kubica) win the race and I'll be happy :P

Why am I posting this? Well I'm bored, and it's a fantastic picture. Ronnie Peterson, Brazil 1975, thanks to Autosport.com.

As for the title, most people should know (if you've been paying attention :P ) who I would prefer to win, not going to pretend away my bias...

Other than that, farewell DC, have a guddun.

You know, if we can't have a champion we like we need at least something to remember the season by. And a wet last race, unpredictable and exciting, is a good option in my opinion.

In other words, I care about Massa as little as I care about hamilton, let them crash in Brazil and Kimi(/Alonso/Kubica) win the race and I'll be happy :P

Yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing if they do crash. Not because I like pointless carnage and blood and guts but because I want to test my theory that any successful sportsman will happily cheat if he can. We've seen it with Alonso and the true greats: Schumi, Senna and Hamilton. Even with Kimi to a lesser extent, and he's only kind of successful, so it all fits so far. :P

Why am I posting this? Well I'm bored, and it's a fantastic picture. Ronnie Peterson, Brazil 1975, thanks to Autosport.com.

As for the title, most people should know (if you've been paying attention :P ) who I would prefer to win, not going to pretend away my bias...

Other than that, farewell DC, have a guddun.

Why am I replying to this? Well I'm bored, and its not a fantastic post. abbas_gear, India 1984, thanks to Totalf1.com.

Great car.

I suppose that you are right, Massa could easily bin it in the rain so yeah, i'm not sure either.

I had completely forgotten about David retiring as well. lol Yeah, hope it goes well for him too.

Why am I replying to this? Well I'm bored, and its not a fantastic post. abbas_gear, India 1984, thanks to Totalf1.com.

:lol: Pipedown you!

Ahhhh the Brazilian GP, it's that time of the year to bid farewell to:

David Coulthard

Grooved Tyres

Complex Aero

We will welcome a new World Champion which is great for the sport.

Oh, and why not while I'm here rambling on about bidding farewell, best to include the possible / almost certain farewell to GP racing for Nelsinho, Seb Bourdais* and Rubens* :P

* I hope not :D

I predict stewards involovement in the race....

Your post gave me that horrible sinking feeling in my stomach. Noooooooooooo! :(

why the long hours... surely you're not in advertising like me :D

No, I am a geologist in an environmental consulting field. Long hours, s##t pay, if everything goes well, my superior get's the praise. If ANYTHIng goes badly, it's my fault. Have I mentioned I am the only one of three people in a team of 8 really motivated on this project?

I need to win a lottery and retire......

The silly Stewards. I hope not.

And yes, NP and RB are also having their home GP.

I'd like to see a few safety cars, 10 cars finishing. James Allen in tears(should Lewis not win).

Just to make sure that I get something out of the weekend, i've placed a bet on Hamilton winning.

I gotta say my life is complete. I argued with KubeeTZa. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I've got some autographs yetserday and today. kubi's (bfore we argued), fernando, timo, tonio, fisichella, sutil, jarno, jens, dc and nico's ^^

It's opposite to last yr when first I met ones I wanted to see. *lol*

That's absolutely fantastic!!

How did you argue with Kubica? Oh and who won?

Show us those autographs if you can, sounds ace!