Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yurp

Braziiiiiiiil

got your message - you've got it now then.

I use TVU too and Wheels has also dissappeared - was not working for about a month and now it's gone completely - I guess they've stopped broadcasting on TVU. :(

Adam, please post your link, the natrav does'nt work :(

he was sooooo nice to me. we even took a pic together which is in fact his best pic ever cus hes too tall and i cut half of his head. then i said magical word 'nick' in 'you know if nicks coming?' and he got so irritated hahahahahahahahaha then i said a 'thank you VERY much' with a kimi-like face and he got so embarassed and started apologizing. and i turned back on him. hopefully the camera flash blinded him.

So, he was polite to you, and you were rude to him? How very Kati.

Kubi got annoyed, because out of top 4 he is the only one who cannot count on help from his teammate or the team bosses. Sometimes, I wonder about some of his mechanics, too.

So on track he is all alone. In a non-BMW, non- German/Polish team, Nick would be expected to try and delay Raikkonen. In BMW, Kubica is likely to have to fight with Nick (see Shanghai) instead of defending from Raikkonen. NICE team spirit.

A word of advice, Kati - Poles remember people offending them for a long, long time.

natrave...the player.....nevermind Maure

I've just posted you the feed link and you "nevermind" me?

You will pay.

You get me.

Now, what's up with the rain? Saw some drops on camera but the live timing seems drunk... is it expected or what? The feed has no comentary.

sorry brad - was watching the practice - seems maure got to it though

You get me.

Now, what's up with the rain? Saw some drops on camera but the live timing seems drunk... is it expected or what? The feed has no comentary.

It must be drunk, what wet track, there's no water anywhere. Maybe someone from the audience spat on the track? XD

Is the live timing kooky... or is it just me?

I'm going to hedge my bets and say both maure

try reloading - it took a couple of loads for it to work for me

How does Massa manage to lose so much time in the last sector... it's depressing XD

EDIT: About time he went fastest... XD

that's P1 done - pretty predictable - let's see some more rain for P2 please

Great that he's done that. Should ease his nerves a bit.

Being fastest from day 1 should give him that confidence. Just how much it'll affect Lewis is not clear but I think Lewis is very close. Shouldn't make too much difference. Doubt that either of them are sandbagging. :P

So, he was polite to you, and you were rude to him? How very Kati.

Kubi got annoyed, because out of top 4 he is the only one who cannot count on help from his teammate or the team bosses. Sometimes, I wonder about some of his mechanics, too.

So on track he is all alone. In a non-BMW, non- German/Polish team, Nick would be expected to try and delay Raikkonen. In BMW, Kubica is likely to have to fight with Nick (see Shanghai) instead of defending from Raikkonen. NICE team spirit.

A word of advice, Kati - Poles remember people offending them for a long, long time.

Kubica's situation is a disgrace and further evidence that, in F1 (as in life), who you know is far more important that what you achieve. Being this a competition, we all lose.

It is an issue that has interesting implications that many drivers should carefully consider.