Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yurp

Braziiiiiiiil

**** me - alonso from 18th to 1st - ha!

and Hamfisted locks up AGAIN - jesus - they need to let that suspension roll a little more.

but I guess he likes it stiff..... urm - that's not what I meant

and that's it - I bid you a very good night - see you on the morrow

Alonso

Massa

Trulli

hmm.

Well, the track is supposed to be in better conditions for FP2, and Alonso beat Massa after all... Ant that "rain" wasn't much of a factor...

Who are you talking to, man? Adam and I are in China and Japan, respectively.

Nicely done by Vettel. Maybe they have the "good" engines this time around...

Oh, well, my point still stands...

My feed has been jumpy for some 10 minutes now...

Are you a horse?

So, he was polite to you, and you were rude to him? How very Kati.

Kubi got annoyed, because out of top 4 he is the only one who cannot count on help from his teammate or the team bosses. Sometimes, I wonder about some of his mechanics, too.

So on track he is all alone. In a non-BMW, non- German/Polish team, Nick would be expected to try and delay Raikkonen. In BMW, Kubica is likely to have to fight with Nick (see Shanghai) instead of defending from Raikkonen. NICE team spirit.

A word of advice, Kati - Poles remember people offending them for a long, long time.

I wish I had offended him. Seriously. I was real nice to him in fact, I was even nicer than to better drivers like Fernando. I just said word nick in 'you know if nicks coming' and he said 'nick? im not nicks babysitter' whereas a 'no i dunno' wouldve been polite. I couldve told him to f*** off, which I didn't, I just treated him the way he treated me and said 'Thank you VERY much for this' and he noticed what a big a**hole he has been and started apologizing. Maybe you should notce too what kinda people you think is so f... nice.

I seriously hope my camera flash blinded him.

Now I'm not gon argue with you if your poor lil polish is alone or not.If he is, I think I have a clue why people prefer Nick.

I wish I had offended him. Seriously. I was real nice to him in fact, I was even nicer than to better drivers like Fernando. I just said word nick in 'you know if nicks coming' and he said 'nick? im not nicks babysitter' whereas a 'no i dunno' wouldve been polite. I couldve told him to f*** off, which I didn't, I just treated him the way he treated me and said 'Thank you VERY much for this' and he noticed what a big a**hole he has been and started apologizing. Maybe you should notce too what kinda people you think is so f... nice.

I seriously hope my camera flash blinded him.

Now I'm not gon argue with you if your poor lil polish is alone or not.If he is, I think I have a clue why people prefer Nick.

That's funny :lol:

Besides, whose fault is it that he's in Japan anyway? Individual responsibility.

You should travel more often, funny man.

I've made a life out of it and I can tell you that, comparatively, living in Japan is no "fault" at all but quite nice indeed.

You should travel more often, I've made a life out of it

Ah, so you are a hobo.